So Can Somebody Please Give Me A Brief Summary Of Trump's Speech Yesterday?

It was my birthday so I was spending time with my fiancee and the rest of my family and missed it since they are all WAY more important to me than Trump and politics but I'm still curious.
"I'd like to thank America for honoring me by declaring today President Trump's Day. They gave me a holiday! Isn't that terrific? A holiday! I know more about presidenting than anybody. Nobody even heard of the Constitution until I started using it for toilet paper."

"I'd like to thank America for honoring me by declaring today President Trump's Day. They gave me a holiday! Isn't that terrific? A holiday! I know more about presidenting than anybody. Nobody even heard of the Constitution until I started using it for toilet paper."

I seriously highly doubt that and I can't emphasize that enough.

In a nutshell.

I think you're thinking of Biden's "huge" rallies.

1677017848107.png

I think you're thinking of Biden's "huge" rallies.

Biden did not have huge rallies, he understood the dangers of COVID and didn’t want to endanger those who attended

Trump did not care if followers became infected with COVID and regularly held Superspreader events

It was my birthday so I was spending time with my fiancee and the rest of my family and missed it since they are all WAY more important to me than Trump and politics but I'm still curious.

I am the greatest person to ever walk the earth. I am mistreated and I won the election

Forum List

Back