SO GLAD the Newtown Parents Are Coming Forward

[

So it is ok if I beat someone to death? Or have a dog maul them to death?

NOt really. But you probably would need to use excessive force.

How's this for a simple proposal. We let private citizens have non-lethal guns-

Tasers, tear gas, whatever.

But you guys seem to have your hearts set on shooting someone.

So you want to set off a tear gas bomb in your home? Like I said sheep are known for being delicious not smart.

And Tasers don't always work and can have a 30 second cycle between shots so if you miss you're fucked. And so called non lethal guns can still kill like the girl the fucking cops in Boston killed with a rubber bullet.

And I'll ask again: Why do all your scenarios have to end up with the criminal being killed or even shot? A gun can prevent a crime without firing a shot.

[/URL]

Sure they can. I know you guys really need to believe that.

Again, you guys seem to think that killing the bad guy is the ideal goal.

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years. And My MOS was 76Y which means I've probably handled more guns than your biggest fantasy would allow.

I could go my whole life and never see another gun and be perfectly happy.

So you were just a supply SGT? HA

Another REMF who thinks they were Rambo just because you were in the Army. Many of the biggest jerks I saw while I was serving were supply people. You fit the mold perfectly.

I'll look for another expert on guns. Thanks.

First day I was in, damn before I ever got in, they always said to me, "The two guys you want as your buddy are the Supply Sergeant and the Head Cook."

Obviously, you were too dense to learn that lesson. Which doesn't terribly surprise me.

[

So basically after pages of calling us nuts and crazy we find out the "crazy" is you. You don't really care about guns, you just want revenge for a perceived affront and have picked this as your method. Talk about insane....

No, guy, you are the nuts.

You sit here all day saying about how you need bigger and bigger guns to off the bad guys, when the gun industry is the ones making sure the bad guys never want for a gun.

Meanwhile, the wealthy rake in the profits and laugh at you all the way to the bank.

Funny how joeb appears in every single thread about dead children, defending the right not to defend them.

Creepy.

You're going to have to describe the scenario.
No scneario was specified when you said you'd wait for the police..?
Witout a specifiec scenario, how do you know you'll wait for the police?

Well first off, I didn't say I'd 'wait' for the police. When RetiredGySgt said 'But you go ahead and depend on those cops to protect you.' I said I would. What I was implying was that the deterent the cops provide is probably sufficient to ensure that I won't be in a position to wish I had a gun on me.
And yet a few hundred thousand violent crimes happen yeach year - statiscially, there is about one in a thousand chance it will be you this year.

There are hundreds of ways an intruder could enter a home and render its occupants helpless before they could grab their gun.
There are hundreds of ways an intruder could enter a home and be rendered helpless by the occupants with their gun.

Are the police at your house all the time?

When seconds count the cops are only minutes (10, 20, 30 or more depending on where you live) away

They constantly patrol the city where I live. Where do you live that you're 30 minutes from the police? A survivalist compound in Montana?

Average response time in most locations is 10 to 30 minutes. But you go ahead and depend on those cops to protect you. mostly cops are for after the crime, the clean up and investigation.

You are correct. And besides, The police are not obligated in any shape or form to come to your aid.

Depend on nobody

-Geaux

So you want to set off a tear gas bomb in your home? Like I said sheep are known for being delicious not smart.

And Tasers don't always work and can have a 30 second cycle between shots so if you miss you're fucked. And so called non lethal guns can still kill like the girl the fucking cops in Boston killed with a rubber bullet.

And I'll ask again: Why do all your scenarios have to end up with the criminal being killed or even shot? A gun can prevent a crime without firing a shot.

[/URL]

What is the fair outcome for the bad guy?

-Geaux

[quo

-Geaux

I don't know.

Maybe he was trying to raise some quick cash to feed his family.

Maybe he's an addict and not responsible for himself.

But you just want to shoot someone, just oooooh, so bad.

It's why you all are horrified that Zimmerman is on trial. He's living the dream.

I did not ask the reason for a criminal to break in my home. I asked, what is the fair outcome?

-Geaux

[quo

-Geaux

I don't know.

Maybe he was trying to raise some quick cash to feed his family.

Maybe he's an addict and not responsible for himself.

But you just want to shoot someone, just oooooh, so bad.

It's why you all are horrified that Zimmerman is on trial. He's living the dream.

I did not ask the reason for a criminal to break in my home. I asked, what is the fair outcome?

-Geaux

I don't know, man.

What would JESUS do?

My guess is, not "Plug him with that new Bushmaster I can't wait to try out".

jesus-rile.jpg

I knew that they would not stay silent. I knew this time a slaughter like Sandy Hook would not go the way of all the ones before it. Good for them, I will do everything I can to support their cause.

It's too bad that our media cannot or will not publish the photos of what the inside those classrooms looked like after Lanza literally sprayed those children's bodies to the walls. Because people who "cling to their guns" (yep, Obama was spot on about the ignorant people in this country) need to see the reality of their sheer, vapid stupidity.

newtown4n-14-web.jpg

newtown4n-3-web.jpg

newtown4n-20-web.jpg
Did you put GLAD in all caps, because youre a member?

[

So basically after pages of calling us nuts and crazy we find out the "crazy" is you. You don't really care about guns, you just want revenge for a perceived affront and have picked this as your method. Talk about insane....

No, guy, you are the nuts.

You sit here all day saying about how you need bigger and bigger guns to off the bad guys, when the gun industry is the ones making sure the bad guys never want for a gun.

Meanwhile, the wealthy rake in the profits and laugh at you all the way to the bank.

Quote me. You claim I have made statements, quote me. And then explain how legal manufacturers defeat the codes and laws and supposedly supply criminals. Be specific, cite for us all your evidence, make your case. Or admit you are a liar and dumbass.

[

You should study your bible more, Joe.

Sorry, I was done after the part where the Protagonist murdered every person in the world because they made decisions he didn't like after he gave them free will.

Including the babies.

And we were only six chapters in at that point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0Vtk9ffGI&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLECD9ACF9D6F1F8FF]Still the Good Guys? - YouTube[/ame]

[

Quote me. You claim I have made statements, quote me. And then explain how legal manufacturers defeat the codes and laws and supposedly supply criminals. Be specific, cite for us all your evidence, make your case. Or admit you are a liar and dumbass.

YOu mean other than shooting down background checks, fighting the gun show loophole, fighting against the assault weapons ban.

[/URL]

Again I have no desire to kill anyone and in 40 plus years of owning and shooting guns, I never have.

Forum List

Back