So how long will Kelly last before he quits?

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Trump, the King of Chaos appoints an up-and-down, no nonsense military man to get his fucking zoo under control. If he tries, Trump will balk because he LOVES all the drama and infighting. He thrives on it. I saw this two years ago during his campaign. You righties did too, you just chose to ignore it.

So, who will go: Kelly or the Mooch? There's not enough room at the top for both of them. I have Republican friends who give it six weeks before one of them goes.

Too many colossal egos and personal agendas in one place for anyone to get them marching to the same beat. If nothing else Trump gave the country a lesson in how not fill key positions.

Trump, the King of Chaos appoints an up-and-down, no nonsense military man to get his fucking zoo under control. If he tries, Trump will balk because he LOVES all the drama and infighting. He thrives on it. I saw this two years ago during his campaign. You righties did too, you just chose to ignore it.

So, who will go: Kelly or the Mooch? There's not enough room at the top for both of them. I have Republican friends who give it six weeks before one of them goes.
Mooch will implode. His ego and Trump's ego will run into each other and Mooch will lose.

If Kelly, like Mooch, is more loyal to Trump than the nation, he may last right up until Trump is removed from office!

If Kelly, like Mooch, is more loyal to Trump than the nation, he may last right up until Trump is removed from office!

When Trump wins his 2nd term someone is going to have a booboo face.
Lol I know he managed to win one even with 3,000,000 less votes... but not even the Russians will be able to reinstall him if he's down 10,000,000 or so votes. Or if he's in jail.

Lol I know he managed to win one even with 3,000,000 less votes... but not even the Russians will be able to reinstall him if he's down 10,000,000 or so votes. Or if he's in jail.

Trump is that good. How much are you people going to spend next time you blew $1.2 billion trying to elect Hillary :laugh:

Trump is that good. How much are you people going to spend next time you blew $1.2 billion trying to elect Hillary :laugh:
If Trump is the one running for you inbreds again? Possibly over $20 billion.

Your signature quote is hearsay which puts your own honesty in question: Jared Kushner Once Allegedly Admitted That Donald Trump Lies to His Base Because He Thinks They're Stupid
Will you be okay? :itsok:
Yep! It's a hobby of mine to identify the liars, scumbags and other deplorables who act like they are telling the truth. Are you okay with that?

Your signature quote is hearsay which puts your own honesty in question: Jared Kushner Once Allegedly Admitted That Donald Trump Lies to His Base Because He Thinks They're Stupid
Will you be okay? :itsok:
Yep! It's a hobby of mine to identify the liars, scumbags and other deplorables who act like they are telling the truth. Are you okay with that?

Here buddy, this will help:

:itsok:

You do realize everything you have accused Trump of doing your party has been caught doing!
Except for of course the republicans hiring islamic terrorists who send 300k to islamic state before attempting to flee the country to an Islamic nation!

Shultz Ain't no Clinton and that shit is going to hurt!

Mooch will implode. His ego and Trump's ego will run into each other and Mooch will lose.

Nope. Mooch is Trump's Mini-Me. Kelly is the disciplined career military general who understands chain of command and hierarchy. He'll get frustrated with Trump's real lack of interest in only having Kelly to run the zoo.

Forum List

Back