So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

We should have no people on the street if they could be getting unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

Bullshit. I gave you the reasons why just offering a check will not work. If you choose to ignore it, that is your problem. But you need to either address the post I gave you or admit that unemployment compensation will not solve homelessness.
You have no argument. People just need capital under capitalism and capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment.

Just because you ignore my argument does not mean it is not accurate.
You make up your own stories. Anyone who is homeless should be able to go to EDD and state so, and obtain compensation for Capitalism not Labor's or an Individual's, natural rate of unemployment. You cannot blame the Individual in an at-will employment State.

1) Where does the unemployment office mail the check?
2) How does a homeless person get a state ID? No address means no ID. Which means a check is of no use.
3) Where do they put the money they get? Cash in their pocket? No bank will open an account without an address.
4) How will those with substance abuse and mental problems get help before they are handed $2,000.00 a month? Otherwise you are doing more harm than good.
They hold onto it for personal pickup.

They also should issue State ids.

We should have no people on the street if they could be getting unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

Bullshit. I gave you the reasons why just offering a check will not work. If you choose to ignore it, that is your problem. But you need to either address the post I gave you or admit that unemployment compensation will not solve homelessness.
You have no argument. People just need capital under capitalism and capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment.

i ignore nothing but red herrings and straw men and other forms of fallacies.

Please tell me which of the following is a red herring or other fallacy:

2) How does a homeless person get a state ID? No address means no ID. Which means a check is of no use.
3) Where do they put the money they get? Cash in their pocket? No bank will open an account without an address.
4) How will those with substance abuse and mental problems get help before they are handed $2,000.00 a month? Otherwise you are doing more harm than good.
Capital must circulate under Capitalism. Your alleged morals mean Nothing.

You asked why someone would apply for unemployment compensation. I gave you a legitimate answer.

Now you switch to "does labor have an actual right to work..."???
It is easy to check if you are already working. If you are unemployed, you could be going to school or learning a trade.

Is it? How easy is it?

Yes, you could be in school or learning a trade. But the biggest point is do you need the money? If someone is supporting you and you have grants or scholarships for school, you don't need the money. You want the money. Access to the public dole is not a guaranteed right.
Why risk perjury for less than the minimum wage to work?

Why risk prison for a few hundred buck? People do it.
Only illegals don't care about the law.

LMAO!! Right. No American citizens commit robberies, extortion or fraud. That is hilarious. This may be your dumbest comment yet.

Rather than just ignore it or make vague accusations of me posting fallacies or telling stories, try to address what I actually said. I mean, if you can.

The reason unemployment compensation will not work against homelessness is:
"Where do they mail the checks? What do the homeless do with the checks? They have no ID to cash them and no bank account. And if they do manage to cash them, what you want is the equivalent of $14 an hour. That is $560 a week before taxes. The federal tax would be 12%. In Georgia, the state tax would be 4% or %5. That means every week these homeless people will be given $470. No bank account. No place to live. How many will be robbed and probably hurt? Let me rephrase that to make it easier. How many WON'T be robbed and probably hurt? Damned few I would be. Especially when word got out that the homeless were getting $470 a week.

And what about the ones who have substance abuse problems? No help for their addictions, but here is $470 a week you can use to buy booze or drugs. Good luck!!!

And what about those with mental problems? Do you think they are ready to deal with having a little over $2k a month in cash? You would be creating another set of victims.

Now if you want to pretend that my explanations are wrong, that is on you. But I guarantee they are dead accurate. I have spent too much time volunteering in soup kitchens to be told "If we just send them a check they will be fine". That is blind ignorance."
You would not believe how market friendly people can be, when they have an income.

Completely irrelevant.

If you are going to continue to tout the benefits of unemployment compensation in the fight against homelessness, answer these questions.

Unless you can answer those questions, your claims of being market friendly or that unemployment compensation is the solution, are just so much nonsense.
There are check cashing places and banks should be happy to open an account for a person who will have a consistent income for awhile.

Not without a state ID.
Calfironia EDD should be able to issue State id. cards and hold checks for people who have no fixed address, until they do.

They don't. And I see no reason they will. So you will have to change yet another system to make your nonsense work.

You make up your own stories. Anyone who is homeless should be able to go to EDD and state so, and obtain compensation for Capitalism not Labor's or an Individual's, natural rate of unemployment. You cannot blame the Individual in an at-will employment State.

See my previous post.

Capital already circulates, and nothing you have said shows any different.

The problem is, Daniel, that you make it sound like you are wanting all of this for altruistic reasons. Help the poor, solve homelessness, solve the problem of the natural rate of unemployment.

But all of those have simpler, more efficient solution in existing programs.

You just want a way to get money without having to actually work. You don't need the money. Your needs are taken care of by you living with your mother. You are not homeless. You are not hungry. You are not out in the cold. You just want money to play. Social services and state programs should never be used for that.

The proof of what I say? Your own words. "I am still working on generating some income so i can take women to dinner."

It is easy to check if you are already working. If you are unemployed, you could be going to school or learning a trade.

Is it? How easy is it?

Yes, you could be in school or learning a trade. But the biggest point is do you need the money? If someone is supporting you and you have grants or scholarships for school, you don't need the money. You want the money. Access to the public dole is not a guaranteed right.

LMAO!! Right. No American citizens commit robberies, extortion or fraud. That is hilarious. This may be your dumbest comment yet.
you miss the point. with so many people opting to not work, getting work should be easier.

You would not believe how market friendly people can be, when they have an income.

Completely irrelevant.

If you are going to continue to tout the benefits of unemployment compensation in the fight against homelessness, answer these questions.

Unless you can answer those questions, your claims of being market friendly or that unemployment compensation is the solution, are just so much nonsense.
There are check cashing places and banks should be happy to open an account for a person who will have a consistent income for awhile.

Not without a state ID.
Calfironia EDD should be able to issue State id. cards and hold checks for people who have no fixed address, until they do.

They don't. And I see no reason they will. So you will have to change yet another system to make your nonsense work.
it can easily be done. there is no need for excuses.

See my previous post.
you don't know what you are talking about. besides, a third party could do it as well.

why do we have any homeless if not for capital not circulating? it is self-evident, story teller.

The problem is, Daniel, that you make it sound like you are wanting all of this for altruistic reasons. Help the poor, solve homelessness, solve the problem of the natural rate of unemployment.

You just want a way to get money without having to actually work. You don't need the money. Your needs are taken care of by you living with your mother. You are not homeless. You are not hungry. You are not out in the cold. You just want money to play. Social services and state programs should never be used for that.

The proof of what I say? Your own words. "I am still working on generating some income so i can take women to dinner."
Solving for simple poverty is the goal. That must engender a positive multiplier effect on our economy. That is all.

Is it? How easy is it?

you miss the point. with so many people opting to not work, getting work should be easier.

That has nothing to do with your comment of "Only illegals don't care about the law."

But I will say, if people OPT to not work, they don't get paid. That is pretty simple. People with children present a different set of problems, and they will always receive the benefits of social programs.

That has nothing to do with your comment of "Only illegals don't care about the law."

But I will say, if people OPT to not work, they don't get paid. That is pretty simple. People with children present a different set of problems, and they will always receive the benefits of social programs.
they aren't Getting Paid to work, they are getting Compensated for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. There is a difference.

Completely irrelevant.

Not without a state ID.

Easily? All we have to do is completely rework the requirements and conditions for unemployment compensation, allow for massive fraud, revamp the entire state ID system, and to make the social agencies (and the unemployment offices) responsible for holding checks worth tens of thousands of dollars.

Or, we could leave the systems we have in place and let them do what they are designed to do, and come up with more viable answer to the homeless problem.

See my previous post.
you don't know what you are talking about. besides, a third party could do it as well.

And up to a third of the resources available would be used to pay the third party. Now for someone like you who only wants money for fun, that might not be an issue.

why do we have any homeless if not for capital not circulating? it is self-evident, story teller.

Once again, the capital circulates very well. Or can you finally answer my question of why you think it doesn't circulate if left in the hands of those who earned it?

Solving for simple poverty is the goal. That must engender a positive multiplier effect on our economy. That is all.

Solving for simple poverty is best left to programs designed for such things, like welfare, food stamps, gov't subsidized housing ect.

they aren't Getting Paid to work, they are getting Compensated for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. There is a difference.

People who opt out of working are the natural rate of employment??? Ok, that is much simpler to solve. If you choose not to work, you are also choosing not to get paid. Your bad choices do not warrant access to tax dollars.

Not without a state ID.

Easily? All we have to do is completely rework the requirements and conditions for unemployment compensation, allow for massive fraud, revamp the entire state ID system, and to make the social agencies (and the unemployment offices) responsible for holding checks worth tens of thousands of dollars.

Or, we could leave the systems we have in place and let them do what they are designed to do, and come up with more viable answer to the homeless problem.
simplification is less expensive.

Forum List

Back