So how much did Trump pay in Federal Taxes?

I fail to see how Trump can put his name on ANY tax bill until we can see how much he personally benefits from the bill

Show your taxes

the man is a multi billionaire. Do you really think he cares if he pays an extra few % in income taxes?

you libs are stuck on this because its all you have. you ran shitty candidates and lost, your ideology has been rejected by the American people. Trump is creating American jobs and regaining respect for this country on the international stage.

you are pathetic, and you are too stupid to realize how foolish you look.

As a billionaire, I think Trump is obsessed with every nickel he pays in taxes

So am I and I am no where close to being a billionaire. But since you pay no taxes, you wouldn't understand.

Why would anyone want to pay more than they are legally obligated to pay?

And that is the difference

You are unable to influence the tax code....Trump is
That is why it is necessary to see how his decisions are being influenced by his bottom line

oh grow up. A few thousand more or less doesn't matter to Trump, Gates, Soros, Oprah, the Kochs, Redford, Pelosi, or any other of the elite super rich. Don't be so fricken naïve.

A few thousand?
Are you kidding?

Don't you care?
Don't you think you have a right to know about Trump's conflicts of interest?

He paid zero in taxes from the 1995 return until this tax return, about 10 years of zero taxes.... this irs return was the return he had to give and show as a requirement for Melania getting her citizenship/

the two years Donald released via leaks to the public, were done so on purpose, by him.

Obama released everything about his personal finances

Do you mean like that crooked land deal Obama made with Tony Rezko in Chicago?

He did not try to suppress a free press

What????? You have already forgotten how Obama tried to ban Fox News from the White House?

he favored a right to vote without government obstruction

WTF are you talking about? Having a photo ID to vote? Everyone but the far alt-left want that!

SM F'n H...........:blowup:

He paid zero in taxes from the 1995 return until this tax return, about 10 years of zero taxes.... this irs return was the return he had to give and show as a requirement for Melania getting her citizenship/

the two years Donald released via leaks to the public, were done so on purpose, by him.

Did he violate any US tax laws? Again, your issue is not with Trump, your issue is with the way the tax code treats the very rich. BTW, Trump did not write the tax code, democrats in congress wrote it to protect their rich cronies that fund their campaigns.

Until you fools look at this realistically, you will continue to look like partisan idiots.

What????? You have already forgotten how Obama tried to ban Fox News from the White House?

WTF are you talking about? Having a photo ID to vote? Everyone but the far alt-left want that!

Wow...I had forgotten how ridiculous some of that rightwing propaganda had been
Thanks for the blast from the past....I needed a good laugh

the man is a multi billionaire. Do you really think he cares if he pays an extra few % in income taxes?

you libs are stuck on this because its all you have. you ran shitty candidates and lost, your ideology has been rejected by the American people. Trump is creating American jobs and regaining respect for this country on the international stage.

So am I and I am no where close to being a billionaire. But since you pay no taxes, you wouldn't understand.

That is why it is necessary to see how his decisions are being influenced by his bottom line

oh grow up. A few thousand more or less doesn't matter to Trump, Gates, Soros, Oprah, the Kochs, Redford, Pelosi, or any other of the elite super rich. Don't be so fricken naïve.

A few thousand?
Are you kidding?

Don't you care?

a few thousand to you and me, a few million to Trump, Soros, Oprah, Gates, etc. It wont change how we live or how they live. Its nothing but partisan diversion no matter which side does it.

Did you care about the Clinton's conflicts of interest? Did you? Did you care that they took bribes from foreign companies and countries? Did you care that the Russians could blackmail Hillary? No, you didn't.

How exactly do you think conflicts of interest would be discovered in tax returns? Do you know anything about tax returns?

Then I'm sure they would make sure Trump pays what he legally owes in taxes.

....ok thanks for your invaluable input, come again.

Trump has an army of CPA's who work with the IRS to make sure Trump pays what he owes, admit it and stop bitching.

Noooo, I think a much BETTER idea is for me and Americans to not become Trump suck-offs like you and keep on bitching, so shit has at least a chance of getting fixed.

The loophole that allowed Trump to write off loss he didn't actually take WAS FIXED in 2002 (with Hillary Clinton's vote no less), so Trump could not longer take advantage of it and actually had to pay some taxes in 2005. That was then, and tomorrow, when Trump puts Alternate Min Tax and Inheritance taxes on the chopping block you bet your sweet cheeks I'll be bitching.

:crybaby: Trump won :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
who tf cares? the man is a thief and con man and idiots voted for him ..yeah he released the only return probably that had him actually paying 2005,,,,, What happened to the thiefs other returns?

Ask the IRS they audit Trump constantly to make sure he pays his taxes. Tissue?

Wow...I had forgotten how ridiculous some of that rightwing propaganda had been
Thanks for the blast from the past....I needed a good laugh

the Rezko deal was a bribe. But you didn't care then and you don't care now. Good little libtardian democrap

Noooo, I think a much BETTER idea is for me and Americans to not become Trump suck-offs like you and keep on bitching, so shit has at least a chance of getting fixed.

The loophole that allowed Trump to write off loss he didn't actually take WAS FIXED in 2002 (with Hillary Clinton's vote no less), so Trump could not longer take advantage of it and actually had to pay some taxes in 2005. That was then, and tomorrow, when Trump puts Alternate Min Tax and Inheritance taxes on the chopping block you bet your sweet cheeks I'll be bitching.

I fail to see how Trump can put his name on ANY tax bill until we can see how much he personally benefits from the bill

Show your taxes
Do you have OCD? He is willing to show his tax returns if Hillary will show her 33,000 deleted emails, that she scrubbed with a washcloth. What does Hillary have to hide?

Hillary is not President
She is not signing legislation that can improve her own wealth. Hillary does not have a conflict in interest.....Trump does

BTW: Hillary released her taxes for the last ten years

Are you saying Trump is willing to release his email traffic?

Congress writes the laws dummy, go ask the tax cheats in the Dem party to prove they are not benefiting from the laws they write, choke on that.

Trump signs the legislation and has already asked Congress for tax cuts

Isn't it reasonable for voters to ask......What's in it for him?

Are you slow or suffering a brain injury? Congress writes the tax laws not Trump, post a link to any tax law congress wrote and passed to benefit Trump, you can't you cheap hack. Great example of just how dishonest you liberals are :laugh:

Trump has an army of CPA's who work with the IRS to make sure Trump pays what he owes, admit it and stop bitching.

who tf cares? the man is a thief and con man and idiots voted for him ..yeah he released the only return probably that had him actually paying 2005,,,,, What happened to the thiefs other returns?

you want the IRS to illegally leak Trump's tax returns??

Then I'm sure they would make sure Trump pays what he legally owes in taxes.

Show your taxes

These idiot libs refuse to admit that Trump doesn't prepare his tax returns. CPA's licensed by the state and regulated by the federal government, some of them former IRS agents prepare Trump's taxes and work with the IRS to make sure Trump pays every dime he owes FACT!

Is that what I said? Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

if there was anything illegal in his returns, it would already have been leaked. This is the same IRS that illegally attacked conservative organizations. Remember Lois Lerner? She should be in jail, and may yet end up there.

A few thousand?
Are you kidding?

Don't you care?

a few thousand to you and me, a few million to Trump, Soros, Oprah, Gates, etc. It wont change how we live or how they live. Its nothing but partisan diversion no matter which side does it.

Did you care about the Clinton's conflicts of interest? Did you? Did you care that they took bribes from foreign companies and countries? Did you care that the Russians could blackmail Hillary? No, you didn't.

How exactly do you think conflicts of interest would be discovered in tax returns? Do you know anything about tax returns?

Republicans investigated Clinton's potential conflicts with the Clinton foundation....over and over and over again

Trump won't even release his taxes.....Hillary did

if there was anything illegal in his returns, it would already have been leaked. This is the same IRS that illegally attacked conservative organizations. Remember Lois Lerner? She should be in jail, and may yet end up there.
This thread is about Donald Trump refusing to declare his tax returns to the public, not Lois Lerner or Superman.

Having business interests with foreign nations is not illegal. But it can cause a conflict of interests if you or your family can make tens of millions off of official US policy changes

Trump is tearing up our trade deals and making whole new ones. Doesn't America deserve to know what is in it for him?

Donald Trump 1991 House hearing US Economic | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

he got what he wanted from Congress, and a couple of years later, he used the loophole congress put in for him....and took a tax write off for nearly a billion dollars for his bankruptcy, money that was never his in the first place...he borrowed the billion and owed the banks for the billion yet took the billion as a tax write off for the next 10 years as if it was money he had lost, but it was the bank that loaned him the money that lost the money through him declaring bankruptcy.... oh and not only did he get to write off the borrowed money that was never his, the bank got to write off the same money....

one whopper of a loophole.... thank Mr Trump for that going in to our tax code.

That is because he had a loss from a bad investment. OF course you being a welfare recipient who never has any money to invest in, cant make that mistake, you just sit in your parents basement and smoke dope and bitch and moan because you don't have any money. Also notice, that the dope head, didn't say anything about the bi racial homosexual president how paid even less than Trump. Ah yep, liberals are the stupidest people in the universe.

You got no clue wtf you are saying, so take your little fantasies and shove up your ass...mmk?

1. He wrote off bank loss, not his personal loss

Loophole fixed in 2002, with Clinton vote no less:

Subchapter S corporation goes bankrupt, forcing the banks to write off $1 million in debt. The banks are out the $1 million, not you. Yet you get to claim an extra $1 million of losses on your individual return, which you can use to offset income from other sources for up to 20 years.

Windfall: The Best Explanation Of Donald Trump's $916 Million Tax Loss

2. I'm you worst nightmare - well paid liberal that pays a lot of taxes, so you can fuck off.

3. Here is Obama's taxes (in full) for that very same year, 2005, where he made just ONE-HUNDREDTH of Trump's income at 1.65M and paid out 545k in taxes, or 30%

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/files/obama_2005_tax_return.pdf

so you don't like the way the tax laws treat rich people. Tell me how that is Trump's fault. Who wrote the tax laws? The dem members of congress in order to help their rich croinies who fund their campaigns
your problem is not with Trump, its with your own party. Wake up.

Where did I fault Trump for taking advantage of tax laws?

What I fault him and some other rich guys is self-dealing (see him looking to get rid of inheritance and Minimum Alternate tax) and refusing to put in place laws (see Buffet Rule) that will ensure they pay what they ought to in taxes.

who decides "what they ought to" pay in taxes? You? The answer is congress and if you don't like what they decided, take it up with them, not with people who legally comply with the tax laws to their advantage.

Yes me.

I have my opinion that it is fair to contribute higher % tax if you are making more.
I have my voice
and I have my vote.

And yes, as I ALREADY SAID, I never faulted people for paying what they legally owned and not more.

the top 5% pays almost half of the total taxes collected by the federal govt. How much more would you take?

Yes, you have your voice and your vote. So do I, and those who vote as I vote won in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016. Could it be that you are out of touch with the country? Maybe north korea would be a good choice for you. Everyone there is equally poor and equally miserable----------except the ruling elites. and you dumb f'n libs want that same system here.

Having business interests with foreign nations is not illegal. But it can cause a conflict of interests if you or your family can make tens of millions off of official US policy changes

Trump is tearing up our trade deals and making whole new ones. Doesn't America deserve to know what is in it for him?

Sure, we do. But you won't get that from his tax returns. Did you ask the same questions about the Clinton foundation? Duh, no. Wonder why.

You got no clue wtf you are saying, so take your little fantasies and shove up your ass...mmk?

1. He wrote off bank loss, not his personal loss

Loophole fixed in 2002, with Clinton vote no less:

Subchapter S corporation goes bankrupt, forcing the banks to write off $1 million in debt. The banks are out the $1 million, not you. Yet you get to claim an extra $1 million of losses on your individual return, which you can use to offset income from other sources for up to 20 years.

Windfall: The Best Explanation Of Donald Trump's $916 Million Tax Loss

2. I'm you worst nightmare - well paid liberal that pays a lot of taxes, so you can fuck off.

3. Here is Obama's taxes (in full) for that very same year, 2005, where he made just ONE-HUNDREDTH of Trump's income at 1.65M and paid out 545k in taxes, or 30%

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/files/obama_2005_tax_return.pdf

so you don't like the way the tax laws treat rich people. Tell me how that is Trump's fault. Who wrote the tax laws? The dem members of congress in order to help their rich croinies who fund their campaigns
your problem is not with Trump, its with your own party. Wake up.

Where did I fault Trump for taking advantage of tax laws?

What I fault him and some other rich guys is self-dealing (see him looking to get rid of inheritance and Minimum Alternate tax) and refusing to put in place laws (see Buffet Rule) that will ensure they pay what they ought to in taxes.

who decides "what they ought to" pay in taxes? You? The answer is congress and if you don't like what they decided, take it up with them, not with people who legally comply with the tax laws to their advantage.

Yes me.

I have my opinion that it is fair to contribute higher % tax if you are making more.
I have my voice
and I have my vote.

And yes, as I ALREADY SAID, I never faulted people for paying what they legally owned and not more.

the top 5% pays almost half of the total taxes collected by the federal govt. How much more would you take?

Yes, you have your voice and your vote. So do I, and those who vote as I vote won in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016. Could it be that you are out of touch with the country? Maybe north korea would be a good choice for you. Everyone there is equally poor and equally miserable----------except the ruling elites. and you dumb f'n libs want that same system here.
A member of the American ruling class now has the Oval Office and is opposed only by the Judicial Branch of government.

Forum List

Back