So, how'd that Mueller Report - Russian Collusion Work Out For You?

Turns out the Trumpbots like having a criminal for a president.

Name a crime that was committed tea bagger! You should spend your time looking for the 33,000 emails and a legal fisa warrant . your friends and heroes are going to end up in jail.

For those who haven't read (or understood) Mueller's Report:

Introducing “The Report”: A Podcast Series from Lawfare

"For the past several weeks, a group of us has been working on a project to tell the story of the Mueller Report in an accessible form.

"The Mueller Report tells a heck of a story, a bunch of incredible stories, actually.

"But it does so in a form that’s hard for a lot of people to take in. It’s very long. It’s legally dense in spots.

"It’s marred with redactions. It’s also, shall we say, not optimized for your reading pleasure.

"Various folks have made efforts to make the document easier to consume: the report is now an audiobook; it’s been staged as a play; there have been live readings. We took a different approach: a serialized narrative podcast."

Name a crime that was committed tea bagger! You should spend your time looking for the 33,000 emails and a legal fisa warrant . your friends and heroes are going to end up in jail.
If you think I give a shit about Hillary you are fucking up. She lost, your man is president and he absolutely stinks at it. You do not even realize how stupid you people look still running against Hillary after all this time.

Mueller: Now, before we go to questions, I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning. I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said, and I quote, “You didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.” That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.

Ratcliffe: So to that point, you addressed one of the issues that I needed to, which was from your testimony this morning, which some construed as a change to the written report. You talked about the exchange that you had with Congressman Lieu. I wrote it down a little bit different. I want to ask you about it so that the record’s perfectly clear. I recorded that he asked you, quote, “The reason you did not indict Donald Trump is because of the OLC opinion stating you cannot indict a sitting president,” to which you responded, “That is correct.” That response is inconsistent, I think you’ll agree, with your written report. I want to be clear that it is not your intent to change your written report. It is your intent to clarify the record today.

Mueller: Well, as I started today, this afternoon, and added either a footnote or an endnote, what I wanted to clarify is the fact that we did not make any determination with regard to culpability in any way. We did not start that process down — down the road.

Just like we all knew it would...at least the informed members of the board...

If you think I give a shit about Hillary you are fucking up. She lost, your man is president and he absolutely stinks at it. You do not even realize how stupid you people look still running against Hillary after all this time.

We're not still running against her but we still sure as hell do want to see that butch locked up and many others along with her as an example. We're also no longer worried about your kind because you'll all start fading away come Nov 4 2020. We're counting on some of you taking the easy way out and committing suicide. It's the least you could do for atonement and we sure as hell don't want you breeding.
Of course that's not a great problem either since half of you can't seem to figure out what gender you are and you enjoy killing babies so much when you do manage to breed.

Last edited:

Trump will be president again for a 2nd term and there's nothing you people can do about it. We are fed up with the left and stupid shit Democrats. Go corrupt a city that's what you scumbags are good at.

If they wanted a criminal for President they would have voted for Hillary.
What are you a professor of? Ancient history? Get some new material.

In 2016 in a loss so epic it will go down in history as one of the most embarrassing losses for Democrats ever...team Trump kicked the shit out of the left, the Dem's, the puke liberal media, and took back the White House. :eusa_dance:

If they wanted a criminal for President they would have voted for Hillary.
What are you a professor of? Ancient history? Get some new material.

In 2016 in a loss so epic it will go down in history as one of the most embarrassing losses for Democrats ever...team Trump kicked the shit out of the left, the Dem's, the puke liberal media, and took back the White House. :eusa_dance:

Yeah but 2020 will be the coup de gras that kills them off for good. 2016 was just the opening act.

We learned from that report that a liar and thief occupies the White House. Why is there something else we need to know?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

"For the past several weeks, a group of us has been working on a project to tell the story of the Mueller Report in an accessible form.

"The Mueller Report tells a heck of a story, a bunch of incredible stories, actually.

"But it does so in a form that’s hard for a lot of people to take in. It’s very long. It’s legally dense in spots.

"It’s marred with redactions. It’s also, shall we say, not optimized for your reading pleasure.

"Various folks have made efforts to make the document easier to consume: the report is now an audiobook; it’s been staged as a play; there have been live readings. We took a different approach: a serialized narrative podcast."

First
Congressional question: Mr. Mueller, what was your finding from your investigation?
"we did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign"

Secondly
Congressional question: did anyone stop your investigation?
Mr. Mueller: NO

I can name 37 indictments .

If you aren't reaping benefits from this great Trump economy maybe you should focus more on work and less on discussion boards lol

Forum List

Back