So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

I'm not saying i will. I'm just stating the fact that when the more potent variants comes it's gonna make the last slowdown look appealing.

Pretty amazing how you guys are trying so hard to get people to see their freedoms as selfish.
You're free to think only of yourself and make as many people sick or dead as you can. There is nothing I can do about it.

After all. This is all about you. I get it.

You're free to think only of yourself and make as many people sick or dead as you can. There is nothing I can do about it.

After all. This is all about you. I get it.
You spread propaganda and bullshit, all day, every day.

You're the health hazard.

Kind of ironic that the rightwing has worked for decades to destroy unions. And now that they need one . . .
I believe it’s the Teachers Union who is pushing for children to get vaccinated and wear masks.

It’s the teachers Union who doesn’t want to teach in-person.

It’s the teachers Union that wants to teach CRT

Classical liberals used to fight for personal liberty and freedoms. They used to fight against big corporations and the Elite Upper Class

Now, modern day Liberals DemonRats are the complete opposite

What can the employee do? As of today? At will employment says all power is with the employer.
Someone will take this to court and win. You can't force a medical procedure on someone as a condition to getting hired or keeping your job. Unions will come alive when some of their members get fired.

Someone will take this to court and win. You can't force a medical procedure on someone as a condition to getting hired or keeping your job. Unions will come alive when some of their members get fired.
It’s a vaccination. Calling it a medical procedure makes it sound like more than it is.

Why can’t it be required?

It’s a vaccination. Calling it a medical procedure makes it sound like more than it is.

Why can’t it be required?
It's an experimental type of gene therapy. Invasive medical procedures as a condition of employment? That's absurd, in several generations our dna will be so fucked up, we'll go extinct.

It's an experimental type of gene therapy. Invasive medical procedures as a condition of employment? That's absurd, in several generations our dna will be so fucked up, we'll go extinct.
It’s not a gene therapy and it’s not an invasive medical procedure.

It’s a vaccine.

Your DNA is fine.

It’s not a gene therapy and it’s not an invasive medical procedure.

It’s a vaccine.

Your DNA is fine.
And your degree is in what?

So for you, poking people with pharmaceuticals as a condition of employment is ok. Here's a tip: you're insane.

And your degree is in what?

So for you, poking people with pharmaceuticals as a condition of employment is ok. Here's a tip: you're insane.
My degree is in medicine.

As for poking people with pharmaceuticals, I’ve been required to have my flu shot every year as condition of hospital privileges so this isn’t new to me.

My degree is in medicine.

As for poking people with pharmaceuticals, I’ve been required to have my flu shot every year as condition of hospital privileges so this isn’t new to me.
Even though you're in a hospital setting, I still don't think that's right. Any Charter of Rights worth its salt would not allow that. Unfortunately as we're finding out, Constitutions are pretty worthless and can be bypassed at will.

Even though you're in a hospital setting, I still don't think that's right. Any Charter of Rights worth its salt would not allow that. Unfortunately as we're finding out, Constitutions are pretty worthless and can be bypassed at will.
Exactly what right do you think is being violated?

Forum List

Back