So it begins....

Most of the time I don't tip at all. I go to get a meal, the food is already overpriced. It's not my job to pay your employee for their work. If they aren't being paid enough, fix that.

If I get poor service I won't go back. Good service and I will. Returning customers keeps an employee employed, not tips.

You're trying to claim stiffing your waitress is a matter of principle but the truth is you're a skinflint asshole.

Most of the time I don't tip at all. I go to get a meal, the food is already overpriced. It's not my job to pay your employee for their work. If they aren't being paid enough, fix that.

If I get poor service I won't go back. Good service and I will. Returning customers keeps an employee employed, not tips.

You're trying to claim stiffing your waitress is a matter of principle but the truth is you're a skinflint asshole.

I'm utterly shocked.

There is at least one thing that you and I agree on.

I wonder what they will do when the lay offs begin because people will stop dinning out. Or maybe they won't. American's have become adept at taking it in the ass from their government.
Ironic that cons see nothing but higher prices, gloom, and doom with increased minimum wage.

Yet, they think the fair tax, with its massive increases in sales taxes, is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Ok, I will reveal my secret. WWOZ, which is a not for profit radio station out of New Orleans, is the best radio station in the world. It was even mentioned as Bob Dylan's favorite (in his biography), when he lived in New Orleans. The music is completely eclectic. You have to look at the directory to find what you want. Personally, I am crazy about one show where the DJ specializes in 1950's and 1960's swamp rock. Anyway, whatever you want, it is here, and it is free. Just click, "Listen now"

WWOZ New Orleans 90.7 FM New Orleans Jazz Heritage Station Dedicated to Bringing New Orleans Music to the Universe

I wonder what they will do when the lay offs begin because people will stop dinning out. Or maybe they won't. American's have become adept at taking it in the ass from their government.
Ironic that cons see nothing but higher prices, gloom, and doom with increased minimum wage.

Yet, they think the fair tax, with its massive increases in sales taxes, is the greatest thing since sliced bread
Yes, indeed. 100% of conservatives back the flat tax. You win the argument.

For the record, I said 'fair' not 'flat.'

For the record, I said 'fair' not 'flat.'

For the record, you clearly don't understand the fair tax.....nor what economic hardship is placed upon the main economic engine of the United States (small business).

I thought your point was small business were controlled by consumers, who would abandon them if prices were too high.

My point is that wage increases and sales taxes have the same net effect.

Ok, I will reveal my secret. WWOZ, which is a not for profit radio station out of New Orleans, is the best radio station in the world. It was even mentioned as Bob Dylan's favorite (in his biography), when he lived in New Orleans. The music is completely eclectic. You have to look at the directory to find what you want. Personally, I am crazy about one show where the DJ specializes in 1950's and 1960's swamp rock. Anyway, whatever you want, it is here, and it is free. Just click, "Listen now"

WWOZ New Orleans 90.7 FM New Orleans Jazz Heritage Station Dedicated to Bringing New Orleans Music to the Universe

Strange. I posted this on the "favorite radio station" thread. I have no idea why it ended up here, and I am not able to delete it.

Oh, well....

If a waiter isn't making enough money, find another job or ask for a raise.

I'm there to buy the food, not the waiter.

Forum List

Back