Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1717222077688.png

Murdered in front of us like Kitty Genovese

SMILE

:)

I might have a Lady Justice thing around here..with actual working scales. You ever see those?

Working is a loose term, I'm sure they're not approved for commerce, but if you have the weights, they can work!

View attachment 955298

Murdered in front of us like Kitty Genovese

SMILE

The current truth is that it's dangerous to question any of it....it was on the up and up .....shut up evil bigots

twatters for the most part is not censored which drives them up a wall

Left wing retards called Twitter all wrong im pretty sure Elon was supposed to be living under a bridge by now ...

The Trump conviction by the idiots of NYC, is exhibit A of why NYC is failing. You can't put retards in charge of anything and expect success. Look no further than DeBlasio, Adams, or this court and it's fucked up jurors. NYC is fully packed with retards and ready to implode. It isn't hard to imagine a massive, Gaza like exodus from there, where people actually are fleeing for their lives. Democrats suck.

The Trump conviction by the idiots of NYC, is exhibit A of why NYC is failing. You can't put retards in charge of anything and expect success. Look no further than DeBlasio, Adams, or this court and it's fucked up jurors. NYC is fully packed with retards and ready to implode. It isn't hard to imagine a massive, Gaza like exodus from there, where people actually are fleeing for their lives. Democrats suck.

Every Independent, Republican and Conservative should boycott that city and simply refuse to travel there for any reason. They are already floundering; now, total destruction. No tourists, no tourist money for anything.

I recently drove through NY. I filled up in NJ and didn't stop until I reached VT. The only money I left in that shit hole state was what they stole in tolls for the roads that I already paid for with federal taxes.

He is going to appeal, but based on this I don't think it's going to go very well for him.

He is going to appeal, but based on this I don't think it's going to go very well for him.

1717253759336.png

He just needs to keep appealing and being crucified by the lower courts until he becomes president then take those judges, prosecutors, and jurors involved to court for prosecuting stuff that's not part of their jurisdiction (campaign finance laws are a federal crime) and convict them under rico for being a frakking lynch mob.

SMILE

The Big Apple Hosts a Big Worm

Forum List

Back