So...Obama just guaranteed a nuclear war in the Middle East.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow. So...all sanctions lifted on Iran. So they can buy any weapons they want from Russia or China or N Korea. They're working on ICBMs. Hey libs...Israel is near Iran...the "IC" part of ICBM is translated in moron speak for you here: "Able to hit America".

And...when we get to "inspect" Irans nuke sites...they get 14 days to accept or deny the inspection request...and 24 days notice before the actual inspection. So...38 days to prep for an inspection.

Obama just guaranteed a nuclear exchange in the Mid East. Either Iran nukes Israel....or....Israel hits Iran before they get a chance to...which will result in WW3.

Well...folks...buy some 25 year shelf life food. Surplus water. A few guns and ammo and basic medical supplies. Some batteries and flash lights. Over the next 5-10 years...better save up a steady supply closet.

It wont be tomorrow. Or even next year. But nuclear war in the ME is coming. Hell...didnt the Bible mention this? Hmmmm. Revelations 8:7-13

Wow. So...all sanctions lifted on Iran. So they can buy any weapons they want from Russia or China or N Korea. They're working on ICBMs. Hey libs...Israel is near Iran...the "IC" part of ICBM is translated in moron speak for you here: "Able to hit America".

And...when we get to "inspect" Irans nuke sites...they get 14 days to accept or deny the inspection request...and 24 days notice before the actual inspection. So...38 days to prep for an inspection.

Obama just guaranteed a nuclear exchange in the Mid East. Either Iran nukes Israel....or....Israel hits Iran before they get a chance to...which will result in WW3.

Well...folks...buy some 25 year shelf life food. Surplus water. A few guns and ammo and basic medical supplies. Some batteries and flash lights. Over the next 5-10 years...better save up a steady supply closet.

It wont be tomorrow. Or even next year. But nuclear war in the ME is coming. Hell...didnt the Bible mention this? Hmmmm. Revelations 8:7-13
What is the one thing we never do? I'll tell you. We never invade countries that have nuclear weapons. Now Iran is safe from us invadng them

Obama and Kerry might very well be the two stupidest people on the planet.

Unless they want Israel and the West destroyes. By that standard...Obama is a genius. He is NOT a dumb man. Hes very intelligent. His intentions however....

What is the one thing we never do? I'll tell you. We never invade countries that have nuclear weapons. Now Iran is safe from us invadng them

You know why we never invade countries with nuclear weapons??

1- We dont allow evil nations to get nukes
2- When they try...we invade them before they get them (except N Korea...who Clinton allowed to proceed)

So yes...you're right. We never invade countries with nuclear weapons.

Unless they want Israel and the West destroyes. By that standard...Obama is a genius. He is NOT a dumb man. Hes very intelligent. His intentions however....

I don't agree with that, someone pulls the strings, he's simply a puppet and w/o the puppet master he would never have become POTUS.

You know why we never invade countries with nuclear weapons??

1- We dont allow evil nations to get nukes
2- When they try...we invade them before they get them (except N Korea...who Clinton allowed to proceed)

So yes...you're right. We never invade countries with nuclear weapons.
What about Pakistan?

I don't agree with that, someone pulls the strings, he's simply a puppet and w/o the puppet master he would never have become POTUS.
So you do admit that the Rich own us and control our government and tell our presidents what to do? Then why do you Republicans deny class warfare exists when its happening and we're losing?

So you do admit that the Rich own us and control our government and tell our presidents what to do? Then why do you Republicans deny class warfare exists when its happening and we're losing?

I never said that at all. I said someone pulls Obama's strings...someone with an agenda...perhaps someone named Valerie

you don't know what you think you know about the nuclear deal with iran. your post is full of lies.

Conspiracy Forum --- thataway ---

but iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon...

logic isn't your strong point, is it?

I think that its kinda funny , all the dems and libs and their kids are looking at a future of being number 2 or being equals to an Iranian 12er government , Russian communists , Chinese communists and north Korean communists . Wait till the 'Islamic state' caliphate gets some nukes . And last but not least , the nuke race is on all over the world .

I never said that at all. I said someone pulls Obama's strings...someone with an agenda...perhaps someone named Valerie
Oh but nobody pulls the Republicans strings? What a joke if you actually believe that. I always like pointing out to Republicans whenever they try to say Democrats are just as bad as Republicans I don't think the Republicans saying that realize they're admitting that the Rich control the entire process not just the Republican Party. And since the Republican Party is the party of the Rich don't ever expect that to change internally. you're going to have to change that from outside of the GOP. Perhaps you might have to join the Democrats to accomplish your goals.

I think that its kinda funny , all the dems and libs and their kids are looking at a future of being number 2 or being equals to an Iranian 12er government , Russian communists , Chinese communists and north Korean communists . Wait till the 'Islamic state' caliphate gets some nukes . And last but not least , the nuke race is on all over the world .
What do we call that with Russia mutual self destruction. Perhaps every country should have a nuke or two

Forum List

Back