so what exactly did the russians do?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Comey confirmed that Russia didn't hack the election, that podesta wasn't hacked, and that the Russians did not give the DNC emails to WikiLeaks. So what exactly did the Russians do that undermined our Republic?

Comey confirmed that Russia didn't hack the election, that podesta wasn't hacked, and that the Russians did not give the DNC emails to WikiLeaks. So what exactly did the Russians do that undermined our Republic?
You're going to have Democrats all over you for actually acknowledging that this is a Republic.

Somebody HAS to be blamed for the defeat of Democrats, we all "understand": Dems "leaders" can't be blamed for that.

Meanwhile Russia has been showing its independent political agenda lately. To blame Russians is to kill several birds in one shot (from Dems point of view).

What exactly did Russians do? They just kept existing.

No, that's not even close to what he said.

But, why would RWNJ Pootarians even care? They will ignore the evidence and proof and they will most certainly continue to side with Russia against their own country.

But, why would RWNJ Pootarians even care? They will ignore the evidence and proof and they will most certainly continue to side with Russia against their own country.

Yes it is.

That's explicitly what he said!

Ya, I here you're proof is having an affair with the Boston Celtic leprechaun.

I didn't get to watch it today. Do you have a link? I tried googling but I couldn't find anything.

PUTIN GAVE HITLERY LOTS OF MONEY WHILE OBAMA GAVE PUTIN AMERICAN LAND WITH PRECIOUS URANIUM UNDERNEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO SIDED WITH RUSSIA MORE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
TURNS OUT OBAMA AND HILLARY LOVE THEIR PUTY MORE THAN TRUMP DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed nothing of the sort. Comey did confirm that Trump deliberately deceived and that an investigation on the Russians and the campaign is ongoing.

Confirmed nothing of the sort. Comey did confirm that Trump deliberately deceived and that an investigation on the Russians and the campaign is ongoing.

So no matter how many times they tell you there was no collusion between Trump and Putin, you're just going to keep saying it? And ignore the fact that Obama/Putin and Hillary had a uranium orgy?

I don't think the Dems are going to care about Gorsuch as much now that Trump is more vulnerable than before.

I have been looking at the different threads on this today and it's truly amazing how so many people can all watch the same thing and hear such completely different stuff. I did not see this live and have not seen any news coverage on it yet so I'm not going to comment on what was or was not said.

I don't think the Dems are going to care about Gorsuch as much now that Trump is more vulnerable than before.

I hope they keep that attitude through the replacement hearings for kennedys replacement as well

I hope they keep that attitude through the replacement hearings for kennedys replacement as well
I gather the idea is that they will negotiate with McConnell sub rosa for a Merrick Garland type. McConnell does not care at all who is on the Court as long as he and the Party come out looking good.

sure he did.

Forum List

Back