So, What Exactly Is Your Plan?

My Moat.

Although its a pain in the ass to have to go out all the time and shake my fists at the kids to stay off my drawbridge.

Thats a retarded opinion. I know a lot of dems that shoot with me.

1626651043409.png

Was that you in Chicago last weekend?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Great question. You won't get any actual answers

That's okay, I didn't get them in my other thread either where I was asking democrats whether or not they were hypocritical. (Spoiler alert, they are.)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's okay, I didn't get them in my other thread either where I was asking democrats whether or not they were hypocritical. (Spoiler alert, they are.)

My favorite are the morons who always claim the Democrats aren't for stopping private gun ownership. Some of them wouldn't, but they are just lying about their party. And we all know the ones that wouldn't ban guns themselves will be silent when their party does it

There's a third option. You're retarded like I pointed out before. :)

No, there are only the two. If it's up to the Democrat party, then the rules will be put in place to end private gun ownership and you will be silent. You're lying to me or yourself, those are the only two options

Then your situations were never really all that bad.
You have no idea. Used to live on crack ally in West Palm Beach for ten years. I never needed to pull a gun once although I had to kick some asses from time to time. It helps that I am usually the biggest guy in the room.

You have no idea. Used to live on crack ally in West Palm Beach for ten years. I never needed to pull a gun once although I had to kick some asses from time to time. It helps that I am usually the biggest guy in the room.

Guess you're lucky none of those crackheads ever pulled a gun on you and blew you away.

Guess you're lucky none of those crackheads ever pulled a gun on you and blew you away.
The only "crack heads" to ever pull their firearms on me were wearing Warr Acres police uniforms...they found out they were wrong, as per usual when I gotz through wit 'em.

Forum List

Back