So, What Exactly Is Your Plan?

The same people who want to defund the police are the same people who want to make it harder for law abiding citizens to acquire and own firearms.

The group that doesn’t seem to concerned in all of this are the unlawful criminals who acquire and use guns illegally to commit crimes. The lawmakers pursuing defunding police and stricter gun control laws don’t seem too concerned about this group either.

That said, my plan would be if necessary to be an owner of illegal firearms will remaining a law abiding citizen otherwise….. all so I can protect myself and family in the face of reduced police resources and gun prohibition.

All primates have a common ancestors.

Even if a majority did they simply can't. Any such law would be ruled unconstitutional by the SC 9-0

That's pre-court stacking. We are one Senator now from a SCOTUS that would ban guns.

If you're looking at your math and mine, yes, the leftists on the court would flip when they could win.

The SCOTUS has been no defender of the Constitution. It's the Constitution's biggest threat. They believe they not only speak for the Constitution but they can change it at their own whim

That's pre-court stacking. We are one Senator now from a SCOTUS that would ban guns.

If you're looking at your math and mine, yes, the leftists on the court would flip when they could win.

The SCOTUS has been no defender of the Constitution. It's the Constitution's biggest threat. They believe they not only speak for the Constitution but they can change it at their own whim

The courts have proven they are not the ideologues the parties that nominated them have become.

So I disagree. It will take a new Amendment to ban all firearm ownership by citizens. I don't think that will ever come to pass.

The courts have proven they are not the ideologues the parties that nominated them have become.

So I disagree. It will take a new Amendment to ban all firearm ownership by citizens. I don't think that will ever come to pass.

So you are calling Schumer and Pelosi stupid fucks for thinking that stacking the court will change their decisions?

Why do you think they are so stupid then?

Also a gun owner, Hunters & sport shooters find there is no reason to brag & wave guns around. A gun is a tool to be used with respect.

Also a gun owner, Hunters & sport shooters find there is no reason to brag & wave guns around. A gun is a tool to be used with respect.

It's pretty sick how every time Democrats talk about guns the first thing they talk about is waiving them around and threatening people.

I grew up in gun country and the first thing we were taught about them was NOT shooting or threating anyone with them before we ever fired one. Here are examples of things I learned before I ever fired a gun.

1) Whenever you pick up a gun, check to see if it's loaded. It makes no difference if you are 100% certain it isn't. Check anyway.

2) When you carry it, point it down

3) Don't ever point it at a person whether it's loaded or not

No, it's Democrats streaming Yosemite Sam ...

So you are calling Schumer and Pelosi stupid fucks for thinking that stacking the court will change their decisions?

Why do you think they are so stupid then?

They both are well aware of the limitations on the Feds as far as a federal gun bans goes. If they were somehow to pass federal legislation that bans private ownership of guns, the SC would rule 9-0 against it imo. So they would need at least 10 new SC seats to over come that obstacle.

They both are well aware of the limitations on the Feds as far as a federal gun bans goes. If they were somehow to pass federal legislation that bans private ownership of guns, the SC would rule 9-0 against it imo. So they would need at least 10 new SC seats to over come that obstacle.

According to your claim they would all vote the way you think and none of them would change when they realize they can win.

This is too much double talk in terms of why Democrats want to stack the court and whether it would. You're being selective both ways, it would work, but it wouldn't, but it would with this Democrat, but not this one, on this issue, but not this one, blah, blah, blah.

Democrats want to stack the court because they know leftist judges will ignore what the Constitution says and vote politically, which is how leftist judges across the country rule now.

This is what leftists do all the time. No! You don't want guns banned! Democrats won't do that! Then when they do, you will be silent and continue voting for them. Just stop with the lies, we've all seen this moving before. Old Yeller isn't going to live the 157th time you watch the same movie

According to your claim they would all vote the way you think and none of them would change when they realize they can win.
The courts have proven over and over that they are not subservient to the party that nominates them.
Democrats want to stack the court because they know leftist judges will ignore what the Constitution says and vote politically, which is how leftist judges across the country rule now.
See above answer.
This is what leftists do all the time.

It is a partisan dream of both parties.

The courts have proven over and over that they are not subservient to the party that nominates them.

See above answer.

It is a partisan dream of both parties.

Republicans suck. I agree with you what both parties want. But Republicans get hysterical scrutiny while Democrats get not only blind trust but the media pushes their propaganda. So Democrats can say anything, and they do. It's the downside of having a media totally in the bag for one party. Democrats get zero scrutiny.

If I had my choice, I would not change the way the media treats Republicans, I would just have them treat Democrats with the same hysterical distrustful way. The media is Pravda for the Democrats, it's sick

Republicans suck. I agree with you what both parties want. But Republicans get hysterical scrutiny while Democrats get not only blind trust but the media pushes their propaganda. So Democrats can say anything, and they do. It's the downside of having a media totally in the bag for one party

Only if you ignore Faux News, who has a significant portion of the 'Opinion as News' demographic in the evenings.

For those who don't agree with the second amendment and want to defund the police, how do you plan on sleeping safely at night? Just curious.
Pooda Muerto.jpg

Only if you ignore Faux News, who has a significant portion of the 'Opinion as News' demographic in the evenings.

Yes, of course. It's biased to present both sides. You've mentioned this before. You want your fake news served neat. No dilluting it with facts and things you disagree with.

Democrat standards: Flip, flop, flip, flop ...

Yes, of course. It's biased to present both sides. You've mentioned this before. You want your fake news served neat. No dilluting it with facts and things you disagree with.

Democrat standards: Flip, flop, flip, flop ...

There you go pretending that Faux News is what it claims it is. Fair and Balanced, it is not.

Opinion as news shows only share facts that support their opinion. It the same story for all of them.

There you go pretending that Faux News is what it claims it is. Fair and Balanced, it is not.

Opinion as news shows only share facts that support their opinion. It the same story for all of them.

I said Fox presents both sides. They don't tell us what leftists think, leftists are on almost every show to tell us.

You said both parties want what Democrats have in a totally obedient media. I agreed, and said that is the problem, neither party should have an obedient media.

Turns out you were advocating one sided Leftist media

You're still lying to yourself.

Bull shit, Fox news has leftists on all day to speak for yourself. No one is saying Fox news speaks FOR you. That's good.

If you don't know that, you obviously never watch it. Which of course never stops leftists from proving you're just liars

Bull shit, Fox news has leftists on all day
MSNBC puts on any Republican who dares come on their network. Doesn't make them fair or balance any more that it makes Faux News fair or balanced.

You're still lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back