SO, what is that old-time religion?

I believe it's Bible based and will stay with a person, even when he or she grows old. This lady has gone on to be with GOD; however, she sure was happy and content in the LORD:

I believe it's Bible based and will stay with a person ...
the bible would be based on the intrinsic religion written correctly, the spiritual and physiological components of life and their continuing progression not the other way around which happens to be an absurd speculation.

when the bible finally meets it's deserved ending as written it will be for its unjust reliance for a messiah rather than the collective good of each individual uniting together to bring to fruition a meaningful life on Earth irregardless a metaphysical afterlife though for that to be made possible as well.

brainwashing ...religion is made up by man = all fairytales
Brainwashing is when something that is untrue is accepted as having repercussions. But if I tell you that if you play with fire, you will get burnt, then the only way such a statement is a fairy tale, is when there are no repercussions associated when one behaves to the contrary.

Paganism.

Exactly. You don't cite "old time" and then reach an arbitrary stopping point.

The term refers to the way illiterate people used to worship. Hellfire and brimstone, lots of singing, lots of passionate preaching, prayer and testimony. Like the old tent meetings I was dragged to as a child.

I can hear some of that ---- I think ---- on the local AM radio on Sundays. There'll be some guy screaming in grand crescendos, louder and louder, and no matter who it is they're always wheezing on the intake breaths. It's the most bizarre human behaviour I've ever heard. Not sure if that's the same thing but it sure is weird.

brainwashing ...religion is made up by man = all fairytales
Brainwashing is when something that is untrue is accepted as having repercussions. But if I tell you that if you play with fire, you will get burnt, then the only way such a statement is a fairy tale, is when there are no repercussions associated when one behaves to the contrary.
religion is like hitler's propaganda = made up by man..example: there is a god = untrue

Forum List

Back