So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

Hey dummy, the annual flu shot is given for individual flu strain. Maybe several strains, not all strains.
No shit, why do you think the formula for vaccines, changes each year?
The same with COVID.

No, not the same. Not the same at all.

The flu vaccine is updated, because the flu virus mutates, and the strain to which you may be exposed this year is enough different from last year's strain that last year's vaccine won't protect against it. If you got a flu vaccine in 2000, and are now exposed to a strain of flu that was covered by that shot, then you re still protected from that strain.

The meager protection from this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is very short-lived. If you got an mRNA shot six months ago, it is no longer doing shit to protect you against anything.

The flu vaccine is updated, because the flu virus mutates, and the strain to which you may be exposed this year is enough different from last year's strain that last year's vaccine won't protect against it. If you got a flu vaccine in 2000, and are now exposed to a strain of flu that was covered by that shot, then you re still protected from that strain.

The meager protection from this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is very short-lived. If you got an mRNA shot six months ago, it is no longer doing shit to protect you against anything.
Leftards are too anti science to understand or want to understand.

An aunt of mine was scheduled for surgery in 21 so they scheduled her for a Covid test before the surgery. Surgery was canceled so she never showed up for the Covid test.
She was informed by the testing facility she had Covid.

I had surgery in August of 2020, and had to take a COVID test a few days before. The bitch shoved the swab so forcefully up my nose that I had nosebleeds for days afterward, on top of recovering from the surgery itself.

The test came up negative, and I had the surgery. I wonder if I would have been allowed the surgery if the test had come up positive. A repair made the previous year to my broken leg was failing, and it really needed to be fixed ASAP. Would they have allowed me to become crippled, out of fear of an exaggerated cold bug?

I had surgery in August of 2020, and had to take a COVID test a few days before. The bitch shoved the swab so forcefully up my nose that I had nosebleeds for days afterward, on top of recovering from the surgery itself.

The test came up negative, and I had the surgery. I wonder if I would have been allowed the surgery if the test had come up positive. A repair made the previous year to my broken leg was failing, and it really needed to be fixed ASAP. Would they have allowed me to become crippled, out of fear of an exaggerated cold bug?
If you failed you’d go back of the line in the Q

Governor DeSantis in Florida did a heck of a good job with Covid having his state rank #2 in per capita deaths. Now they`re going to own those lies by paying 150K in legal fees to the Florida Center for Government Accountabilty. 😫

Badger2's DNA is also Mensa. Where you're wrong: the virus constantly creates mutations, not just every two weeks. You're not educated enough in virology to be mouthing off about it.

You just demonstrated that the stupid aren't aware of being stupid, stupid.

A medical degree has exactly nothing to do with it. When a government pays out cash to the families of dead people and pays more to the hospitals for treating Covid patients, guess what happens?

Yes, the stupid start becoming the experts and makes some pretty outlandish claims. And we can't fix stupid, stupid.

If you failed you’d go back of the line in the Q

The way it was failing, I do not know how long it could have been delayed before the damage got so bad that it would require more drastic surgery to repair, or perhaps even become unrepairable.

You're FOS.

How long do vaccines last? The surprising answers may ...​

1697111220438.png
Science
https://www.science.org › content › article › how-long-d...

Flu vaccine last decades from www.science.org
Apr 18, 2019 — In 52% of those cases, 10 years or more had passed since the person's vaccination. "The yellow fever vaccine–induced immunity is long-lived, but ...

How Long Do Vaccines Last?... · ‎Flu Protection Plummets · ‎Durability Clues
As usual, teabaggers think, just because they just heard about it, it's new.

publichealth.jhu.edu › 2021 › the-long-history-ofThe Long History of mRNA Vaccines - Johns Hopkins

Oct 6, 2021 · The Long History of mRNA Vaccines. Published. October 06, 2021. By. Chris Beyrer. COVID-19. Technology and Innovation. Vaccines. Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?
Still whining about this I see

Forum List

Back