So What's Obama's Legacy Going to Be ?

There is no legacy until a good 10 years passes...Obama's legacy will be leaving a $20 Trillion Debt....and nothing to show for it.

some might point to THIS

jpg

Raging fucking incompetent would get my vote.
Getting your tiny handed cabbie panties in a wad...he seems to be able to do it everyday.....Not a day doesn't go by that you are whining and crying like a guy on his first night as a male prostitute...

Have you got anything for Scrub's legacy......or would you like me to fill you in?

I believe GWB did more this weekend for disabled vets and their families than Chimp has done in his lifetime. In fact, the military LOVES George W. Bush, and they seem to loathe Obama. Maybe that can be the Baboon's legacy. WORST president among active duty servicemembers, their families, and U.S. veterans and retirees. We all hate him. Fill that into your commie-loving ass.

Have you got anything for Scrub's legacy......or would you like me to fill you in?

I believe GWB did more this weekend for disabled vets and their families than Chimp has done in his lifetime. In fact, the military LOVES George W. Bush, and they seem to loathe Obama. Maybe that can be the Baboon's legacy. WORST president among active duty servicemembers, their families, and U.S. veterans and retirees. We all hate him. Fill that into your commie-loving ass.

I see.......a Bold Assertion.....

Don't see a lot of that...

Meanwhile...

45615-land-figure1.png

Not sure where you're getting your charts, chump, however, speaking from experience - and as a Veteran - I can tell you NO national veteran's group - NONE - is supporting Obama, nor either Democratic nominee for election in 2016... so, you can shove your chart directly back into your ass. Have them removed via Obamacare, which will be rescinded when President Trump is elected, along with your Obamaphone and your Food Stamps.
Send me a post card from GITMO, assbreath.
LOL!
Bye!

Obama's legacy is going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. The same way George W. Bush's legacy was Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back