So where are all the threads praising the Trump healthcare bill?

If it were even mildly appealing to the Trump supporters, there'd have been fifty threads by now touting it, as per standard RW practice around here.

I sense RW disappointment. Frustration. Anger. Despair. Am I wrong?
It's not Trump's bill, it's Ryan and the Republican's bill. Frankly I think there is going to be a lot of concern by retirees on fixed incomes over the rising costs included in this bill. If it passes, it could very well harm every Republican up for election/reelection in 2018.

Obama's ACA needs fixing, but I do not see the Republican bill as the answer.

They aren't goose stepping to the party and you blast them for it?
WTF
The bill is a piece of crap. put together in just a couple of weeks. At least the ACA took many months to formulate correctly
Does anyone know what the bill will cost, how it will affect our deficits, how many people it will insure, and at what cost?

We don't blindly support President Trump the way you libs blindly supported President Obama.
This bill sucks. Thankfully there are republicans willing to fight it.
Shame the dems couldn't do the same with the "You must pass it to know what's in it" BS bill.
We don't blindly support President Trump
Maybe YOU don't, but oh so many do....grabbing pussy, accusing Obama of wiring tapping, telling the world he had a record breaking election and a record breaking inauguration and that he only lost the popular vote because 5 million illegals voted for Hillary. It's going on every day here.

If it were even mildly appealing to the Trump supporters, there'd have been fifty threads by now touting it, as per standard RW practice around here.

ALWAYS remember that Trump "promised" a HC law that would cover EVERYONE, be Cheaper, and BETTER than the ACA...........and since I know that idiotic right wingers on here believe everything that the orange clown promised, TrumpCare is still "in the works."

It's not done yet......they are still working on it.

You don't understand conservatives, so you're not wrong, you just are clueless about what it means to be a conservative. Conservatives are generally opposed to a nation wide healthcare plan. That's why we are not touting this bill. You've read thousands of post from conservatives, and still are not capable of understanding what it means to be a conservative. Like I have said before, being a conservative takes more deliberate, intellectual thought, as well as a keen sense of nuance. Your thread proves you're lacking in those areas.

So your dream candidate, Mr. anti-GOP establishment conservative extraordinaire Donald Trump,

isn't quite what you bargained for.

/---- Let's see the final version. As is it's DOA. Unlike you Libs we don't march in lockstep at the party's orders.

lol, So all that GOP wins this, GOP wins that, blah, blah, doesn't really mean what the RWnuts would have us believe?

oh, btw, Trump has 88% approval from Republicans. lol, speaking of lockstep.

I don't think it is going to pass as easy as they thought..

The word is getting out that the rich over $200,000 a year will benefit otherwise you are screwed if you are old and not on medicare//
The main reason Obamacare is in a death spiral is that caring for the elderly is the bulk of the costs, they cannot afford it and the young would rather take a penalty hit than pay a good chunk for something they don't think they need. Assuming they even could afford it and many can't.

Not according to Paul Ryan

And he is one of 435......
He is the Speaker of the House, far more than just 1

We don't blindly support President Trump the way you libs blindly supported President Obama.
Shame the dems couldn't do the same with the "You must pass it to know what's in it" BS bill.
We don't blindly support President Trump
Maybe YOU don't, but oh so many do....grabbing pussy,
Didn't make it past that, moron.

So despite substantial opposition to this bill from the moderate wing of the GOP,

Conservatives think the final version is going to be even further to the right than the current draft?

lol, that's a bit pipe dreamy, isn't it?

Trump is behind it.

ALWAYS remember that Trump "promised" a HC law that would cover EVERYONE, be Cheaper, and BETTER than the ACA...........and since I know that idiotic right wingers on here believe everything that the orange clown promised, TrumpCare is still "in the works."
and since I know that idiotic right wingers on here believe everything that the orange clown promised,
Just like the idiotic left wingers believed every thing the oreo promised.

Not according to Paul Ryan

And he is one of 435......
He is the Speaker of the House, far more than just 1
as Speaker, does he get 2 votes?

Forum List

Back