So...where were the starlets when harvey weinstein was abusing other women, and what about bill?

And what about Trump? The son of a bitch abused dozens of women and gets away with it scott free.

Why are you concern now? You weren't when you cased your goddamn ballot last November. Fucking two faced assholes.
Shut your pie hole, fag. Trump didn't abuse any of those women. That's why they shut their fat mouthes. This Weinstein rodent admits it... There is the difference.

you're a lying insane twit... the only difference is you;'re a hack and don't care about the sexual predator in the White House.

loser
Being a playboy and having chicks give up the britches willingly is not being a sexual predator. Might be immoral, and I don't agree with people that live that way, but it doesn't put him on Harvey Weinershnitzel's level.

And what about Trump? The son of a bitch abused dozens of women and gets away with it scott free.

Why are you concern now? You weren't when you cased your goddamn ballot last November. Fucking two faced assholes.
Shut your pie hole, fag. Trump didn't abuse any of those women. That's why they shut their fat mouthes. This Weinstein rodent admits it... There is the difference.

you're a lying insane twit... the only difference is you;'re a hack and don't care about the sexual predator in the White House.

loser

COURT cases please; and yes, if the President is as bad as you say I want to see the evidence in COURT!!

Same with that Weinstein bloke. Some allegations are just those until Court. I will be making no comment on Weinstein until the convictions about his guilt or otherwise. His admissions are fair game though.

Greg

...enough excuses, Bill Clinton is a notorious rapist and he should be put in prison where he belongs.

We need to end this immunity to prosecution that the rich and powerful enjoy in our country.

The law should apply to all of us, high and low.

...enough excuses, Bill Clinton is a notorious rapist and he should be put in prison where he belongs.

We need to end this immunity to prosecution that the rich and powerful enjoy in our country.

Gee....if only someone had investigated him......if only .... if only....if only....

Gee....if only someone had investigated him......if only .... if only....if only....
For 7 million I'll investigate someone.....

Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Premiere+cb8oOG4XzZUl.jpg

Trump has two smoking hot women around him while the fat guy tried to get into the picture.
One of those women is the fat guy's wife

2 womanizing fat guys with gold digger wives. No wonder Trump looks so happy in the picture.

So...you have these very powerful starlets....and they all knew that harvey was abusing women...and they didn't say anything even though they had the power to stop it.....

And then you have the reaction......what about bill clinton? He has the same rap sheet as harvey......with 3 rape allegations thrown in.......and they are still protecting him....

Where were you clowns when women were complaining about sexual harassment by Donald Trump? You were defending him. You have the gall to be talking about Weinstein you hypocrite. It's okay when your guy does it but their guy better not do it.

You shut up. Trump did abuse these women and they have not shut up about it. There is no difference.

So...you have these very powerful starlets....and they all knew that harvey was abusing women...and they didn't say anything even though they had the power to stop it.....

And then you have the reaction......what about bill clinton? He has the same rap sheet as harvey......with 3 rape allegations thrown in.......and they are still protecting him....

Where were you clowns when women were complaining about sexual harassment by Donald Trump? You were defending him. You have the gall to be talking about Weinstein you hypocrite. It's okay when your guy does it but their guy better not do it.

WRONG!!!! I said INVESTIGATE and if he's guilty then nail his ass to the wall. Guess what? NO EVIDENCE!!! Let the consequences of that go where they may.

Greg

You shut up. Trump did abuse these women and they have not shut up about it. There is no difference.

Bulldust!! In fact I'm the same with WeinErStein!! As of this minute he's done nothing that we can say is illegal and that is for the COURT to determine. You lot still into lynchings? Of course you are; he's Jewish. They don't call you DemoKKKrats for nothing!!!

Greg

B. Clinton's affairs were more than willing, prove he was a rapist. how can one rape a married woman who is having an affair with a married man? She was a whore to begin with. She probably tried to bed him, and he bit her lip getting away from her.

Bulldust!! In fact I'm the same with WeinErStein!! As of this minute he's done nothing that we can say is illegal and that is for the COURT to determine. You lot still into lynchings? Of course you are; he's Jewish. They don't call you DemoKKKrats for nothing!!!

Greg

Are you kidding me, Trump has been abusing women for a long time, he even admitted it.

B. Clinton's affairs were more than willing, prove he was a rapist. how can one rape a married woman who is having an affair with a married man? She was a whore to begin with. She probably tried to bed him, and he bit her lip getting away from her.

Are you kidding me, Trump has been abusing women for a long time, he even admitted it.

Wow you are one massively hypocritical and partisan ****.

Did you vote for the womanizer. You must of. You have a man who admitted it, and you have a man that it has never been proven, but you know better. You must be God.

Donald "Weinstein" Trump is the "Mother of All Sexual abusers"...that is why the Orange Bitch Trump has not said a word about Weinstein ...Trump is a worst Sexual offender than Harvey Weinstein

Clearly the left doesn't understand "they'll let you" as consensual. At best one could argue abuse of station, but I'd call it more "utilization of fame." Do folks not remember the groupie sluts of rock bands back in the day? Same shit, a little less drugs... wait... I forgot about the cocaine craze... yeah... they're about the same...

Did you vote for the womanizer. You must of. You have a man who admitted it, and you have a man that it has never been proven, but you know better. You must be God.

The clinton sex scandal is old news and I was only a teenager back when it was still relevant so I dont really care to delve into that tired old subject. I am talking about you and your two hypocritical statements. How do you justify the double standard?

The only complaints about Trump happened after he announced for President, they went no where and they fell apart after the election...bill clinton has a long record of rape and sexual assault going back to his time in England.....

Yeah...where are they? clinton's women have been out since the 90s.....and you assholes ignored them and smeared them as Nuts n Sluts........

Forum List

Back