🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, White or Black, Why the Hell are You a Democrat?

So, White or Black, Why the Hell are You a Democrat? ?

who the hell wants to be a stupid ass Republican?

As a reminder for our historically inept liberal friends, it’s the Republican Party that was founded on freedom and opposed slavery and fought to abolish it. The Democratic Party, on the other hand, supported slavery and fought to expand it.

In 1865, the 13th Amendment passed with 100% Republican support and only 23% Democrat support in Congress.

The 14th Amendment, which gave citizenship to freed slaves, passed in 1868 with 94% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress.

The 15th Amendment, which gave freed slaves the right to vote, passed in 1870 with 100% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in Congress.

WHOA! We Know WHY Hillary Clinton Got the KKK Endorsement Now...

As an Moderate Independent, why would anyone vote for Trump? So far all I've seen is completely ignorant answers that don't address reality of Trump's lack of character and grasp of the issues.
And no, I'm not supporting Hillary.
You kinda answered your own question. Many people voted for Trump for one reason - to keep Hillary OUT.

As a reminder for our historically inept liberal friends, it’s the Republican Party that was founded on freedom and opposed slavery and fought to abolish it. The Democratic Party, on the other hand, supported slavery and fought to expand it.

In 1865, the 13th Amendment passed with 100% Republican support and only 23% Democrat support in Congress.

The 14th Amendment, which gave citizenship to freed slaves, passed in 1868 with 94% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress.

The 15th Amendment, which gave freed slaves the right to vote, passed in 1870 with 100% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in Congress.

Maybe because republicans haven't done anything for minorities in 50 years and are working to undo everything they fought so hard for
What exactly do you mean "do for minorities"?

Why do you consider them CHILDREN?

The only job of th e government is to ensure OPPORTUNITY.

I wondered the same thing. What the heck does it mean to "do" something for minorities? It seems pretty obvious that helping Americans helps all Americans. As to Republicans only helping the rich, guess what, those same policies help the rest of us too. The tax bill is a great example. The middle class finally gets tax relief. The rich get more, because they are freaking rich. That doesn't mean you punish the little guy. This reminds me of Lebron bashing Trump on ESPN, saying that he doesn't get or understand the minority community. Whoopi and others squawk the same way. This makes no sense to me. Everyone gets up, goes to work, comes home and takes kid to soccer practice and does the laundry and dishes. What is this magical mythical thing that makes minorities different or special?

Do you what happened in 1964? LBJ signed a law and as a result the political parties changed their platforms. I lived through it and saw how it affected society.

Forum List

Back