So why exactly can't you choose to be black?

I think white people lost something in europe (besides the ability to produce melanin in their skin) that keeps them from fully connecting back to their Black roots. I also think they picked up something or somethings that prohibt that connection as well.
we lost the lower IQ and lost the ability to not build civilization and keep it..
I dont put much stock in your white IQ system but you guys were last to civilization and then lost it. Look it up.
blacks are using machetes on each other and living in huts.

civilization is everywhere, except in africa and the untouched S America

I think white people lost something in europe (besides the ability to produce melanin in their skin) that keeps them from fully connecting back to their Black roots. I also think they picked up something or somethings that prohibt that connection as well.
we lost the lower IQ and lost the ability to not build civilization and keep it..
I dont put much stock in your white IQ system but you guys were last to civilization and then lost it. Look it up.
blacks are using machetes on each other and living in huts.

civilization is everywhere, except in africa and the untouched S America
Whites are killing each other and living under cardboard.

Yes civilization is everywhere. White were last to achieve the feat.

You can't volunteer to be black because then everyone would think you were nuts. But blacks passing? No problem.

Forum List

Back