So Why Will Our Liberal Leaders Refuse To Televise Donald Trump? What Facts Could He Possibly Bring Up For The World To See?

No. That is the silly propaganda you republicans soak up like a sponge.

Exactly and that is what they are finding.

Under the constitution they cannot form a verdict and are obliged to pass the information they have to the doj.

Absolutely not. Not one democrat was involved in the riots.

There will be no other people on trial. That statement basically confirms it’s not a witch hunt as you said.

Trump orchestrated an attempted takeover of democracy and must be held accountable the same as you would want if he were a democrat. So let’s leave the hypocrisy out of it.
Trumps deeds if proven will sink himself, not the enquiry alone. .

No, that's what you call a one sided investigation with the stated goal of harming someone.

How do you it's the truth. You've not heard anyone else's side if things. You've not heard any opposing witnesses. You say it's the truth because your hatred of trump and the republican party makes you uninterested in hearing any other version. In your mind, it's case closed, no need for any defense, let's send him to prison!

Under the constitution they cannot form a verdict and are obliged to pass the information they have to the doj.

Agreed, which is why I say let's wait until we hear a defense. However, that doesn't mean the committee hasn't been engaged in a one sided witch hunt. Also, there is public opinion, which is about 70% of this whole thing. Even if they don't get the verdict they want, they have still done damage to trump.

I was listening to signorile the other day, I listen to him often, because it's good to know what the other side is thinking. This guy is HARD CORE anti trump progressive. He had a guest on the other day who said he thinks the committee isn't even going to make a doj referral. They will just writs their report, and if the doj wants to pick it up, they can. Now, that is very telling, coming from someone on this radio show.

Either he thinks they don't have enough to refer, it, their goal was never a trial, only to tarnish his reputation.

Time will tell. I'm eager to get this all going.

There will be no other people on trial. That statement basically confirms it’s not a witch hunt as you said.

Trump orchestrated an attempted takeover of democracy and must be held accountable the same as you would want if he were a democrat. So let’s leave the hypocrisy out of it.

That wasn't even related to what I wrote.

I didn't say there were, the other people I referring to are trumps lawyers and other witnesses that they call.

No, that's what you call a one sided investigation with the stated goal of harming someone.

How do you it's the truth. You've not heard anyone else's side if things. You've not heard any opposing witnesses. You say it's the truth because your hatred of trump and the republican party makes you uninterested in hearing any other version. In your mind, it's case closed, no need for any defense, let's send him to prison!

Agreed, which is why I say let's wait until we hear a defense. However, that doesn't mean the committee hasn't been engaged in a one sided witch hunt. Also, there is public opinion, which is about 70% of this whole thing. Even if they don't get the verdict they want, they have still done damage to trump.

I was listening to signorile the other day, I listen to him often, because it's good to know what the other side is thinking. This guy is HARD CORE anti trump progressive. He had a guest on the other day who said he thinks the committee isn't even going to make a doj referral. They will just writs their report, and if the doj wants to pick it up, they can. Now, that is very telling, coming from someone on this radio show.

Either he thinks they don't have enough to refer, it, their goal was never a trial, only to tarnish his reputation.

These leftards need to be investigated, then taken apart and removed.

This Stalinist bullshit they're bringing to the table absolutely can not and WILL NOT be tolerated

We could make quite a list of issues/facts/possible scandals that President Trump will tell the world if he was to be supeeened on for a billion or so to watch.
So Gee, Hmm, what could they be?
There aren't any current Democrat Scandals going on right now? yes? :eek:
Those magical non existent existent nuclear documents.🤣

Go your hardest son. You’re as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
I’ll do you slowly purely to provide entertainment for everyone.

I’ve got one simple attribute you don’t have. I’ve got intelligence. To this point all you have displayed is narcissism and ego and a big mouth.

Have a nice day. I am.
This is about it, huh. Accusing others of your own personality defects. Pitiful creature.

All selected by the committee whose agenda is to hurt trump. I'm sure there are other witnesses who would refute those things. Kinda like the limo drivers that day who trump allegedly lunged at. I've heard they are ready to testify that that didn't happen. Why hasn't the committee called them?

The agenda was to find out what happened. How it was planned and who was involved. And how to prevent it from ever happening again.

The secret service driver quit the secret service rather than coming in to testify. He went to work for Donald Trump. But he did not ever publically contradict that story.

Trump doesn't have a reputation to "tarnish" other than as a liar, an incompetent, and financial wrecking ball.

Wow. A talking head on a radio show, whose name you don't remember, is believed.

Trump accusers aren't Democrats. They're all Republicans and they're all people he hired. Most of them quit in disgust after January 6th. Even Bill Barr, who sucked up to Trump and carried out every sleazy corrupt order Trump gave, quit over Trump's refusal to transfer power.

If it looks bad for trump, you have to remember, it was mostly trump aids, supporters and associates testifying and giving evidence.
As far as I know, the committee has no power of punishment of Donald Trump, only the power to investigate, though evidence and recommendations could be made to the Department of Justice, possibly leading to prosecution, that ball bouncing in somebody else's court or responsibility.
Give me a situation where it would look good for Trump.

All you ever do is see the bad and its obvious.

The agenda was to find out what happened. How it was planned and who was involved. And how to prevent it from ever happening again.

The secret service driver quit the secret service rather than coming in to testify. He went to work for Donald Trump. But he did not ever publically contradict that story.

Trump doesn't have a reputation to "tarnish" other than as a liar, an incompetent, and financial wrecking ball.

Wow. A talking head on a radio show, whose name you don't remember, is believed.

Trump accusers aren't Democrats. They're all Republicans and they're all people he hired. Most of them quit in disgust after January 6th. Even Bill Barr, who sucked up to Trump and carried out every sleazy corrupt order Trump gave, quit over Trump's refusal to transfer power.
Trump, Trump and Trump. The people are going to send you losers a loud message soon.

There you go again, accusing me of what you did. Wanna get on to the issues? Poor thing.
Ok let’s do that.

I think trump is a narcissist sociopath and is guilty of orchestrating the j6 riots to install himself as a fascist dictator.

See how you go with that for starters.

Trump, Trump and Trump. The people are going to send you losers a loud message soon.
He certainly is. It will be his confirmation of his guilt. He will never go to jail unless the doj have grown balls.
The big pos will well away and chortle about it.

Ok let’s do that.

I think trump is a narcissist sociopath and is guilty of orchestrating the j6 riots to install himself as a fascist dictator.

See how you go with that for starters.
If Trump was a narcissistic dictator he'd still be in office or removed by force. Neither of those events occurred. Therefore, you're wrong. Keep going.

Oh bullshit.

The agenda was to prevent Trump from running in '24.

And it failed. Badly. The leftards have egg dripping from every little nook and cranny of their lying commie faces.

Actually he does.

He's the first US president in EIGHTY YEARS who didn't start a foreign war.

Peace used to mean something to you libtards.

Trump accusers aren't Democrats.

Doesn't matter what they are.

They place personality above capability.

It's the same as placing race above capability.

Or money above capability.

Or family name above capability.

They're all Republicans and they're all people he hired. Most of them quit in disgust after January 6th. Even Bill Barr, who sucked up to Trump and carried out every sleazy corrupt order Trump gave, quit over Trump's refusal to transfer power.
Plenty of people misread the political winds. Maybe Barr is one of them.

He certainly is. It will be his confirmation of his guilt. He will never go to jail unless the doj have grown balls.
The big pos will well away and chortle about it.
He isn't going to jail because he hasn't committed a crime. Joe Biden and his son have.

Forum List

Back