Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

Random sources... how about yourself? Can you send a link to the report you saw on the night it was happening?

The news was Solemini had plans to hit multiple targets now and in the future and had done so in the past. He is responsible for the killing of an American. How did you miss this? I also used 'random sources' just like you. Get your own link and stop being arrogant. All you care about is playing gotcha. Your reputation on this board is clear, you are a TDSer who will do anything to degrade this President. Frankly I don't give a fuck what Solemini (or however you spell it) was going to do. Our President was briefed and he told US the reasoning. Everyone agrees the guy was a mother fucker who reveled in torturing his victims as well. But I know, to you and your ilk think Trump is worse. You're a bunch of deranged morons.
i did hear that... it was super vague and didn’t make sense given the situation... was the strike on Soleimani a planned response to counter Iran’s raid of our embassy? Or Was it an imminent attack our intel agencies found out about that warranted immediate action?

Ok, let’s just cut through the crap and lay out what I think is obvious.

Trump was presented with many options on ways we could respond to the embassy attack. This hit on Soleimani was one of the options and was the one Trump went with. They then messed up by calling it an imminent attack which they said to try and excuse the fact that Trump acted without consulting congress.

Now the admin is in cover our ass mode which is why the story keeps changing. They aren’t being honest and straight forward about actions that are escalating armed conflict and risking lives.

do you have any proof they messed up by calling it an imminent attack???
in other words do you have proof there wasnt one??

and when did the story change??

and how have things escalated??? so far they have gone the other direction,,,
Do I have proof? Well that’s up to you. I’m stating my observations about the events and statements made and then my analysis. Obviously you can either agree or not

Last edited:
Random sources... how about yourself? Can you send a link to the report you saw on the night it was happening?

The news was Solemini had plans to hit multiple targets now and in the future and had done so in the past. He is responsible for the killing of an American. How did you miss this? I also used 'random sources' just like you. Get your own link and stop being arrogant. All you care about is playing gotcha. Your reputation on this board is clear, you are a TDSer who will do anything to degrade this President. Frankly I don't give a fuck what Solemini (or however you spell it) was going to do. Our President was briefed and he told US the reasoning. Everyone agrees the guy was a mother fucker who reveled in torturing his victims as well. But I know, to you and your ilk think Trump is worse. You're a bunch of deranged morons.
i did hear that... it was super vague and didn’t make sense given the situation... was the strike on Soleimani a planned response to counter Iran’s raid of our embassy? Or Was it an imminent attack our intel agencies found out about that warranted immediate action?

Trump was presented with many options on ways we could respond to the embassy attack. This hit on Soleimani was one of the options and was the one Trump went with. They then messed up by calling it an imminent attack which they said to try and excuse the fact that Trump acted without consulting congress.

Now the admin is in cover our ass mode which is why the story keeps changing. They aren’t being honest and straight forward about actions that are escalating armed conflict and risking lives.

I’ve listed the evolution of the story many times. Pay better attention.

Escalation was reacting to an embassy attack with a drone bomb double kill involving a high ranking Iranian official which then prompted 4000 troops to be deployed, a stampede funeral where dozens died, the risk of losing our strategic position in the fight against ISIS, Missile strikes on our military bases wherein a commercial flight was shot down and nearly 200 innocent people died.

that’s the escalation and there are promises of more to come. Pay better attention

Do I have proof? Well that’s up to you. I’m staying my observations about the events and statements made and then my analysis. Obviously you can either agree or not

so you made it up,,,got it,,,

Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy.........................

Not only one embassy, not only our Embassy but four Embassies

Good riddance !!!! criminal disgusting terrorist!

Breaking911‏ @Breaking911

FOUR US EMBASSIES WERE TARGETED: President Trump told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham in an interview that the imminent threat from Iran that provoked the United States to kill Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani involved planned attacks on four US embassies.

12:13 PM - 10 Jan 2020

Do I have proof? Well that’s up to you. I’m staying my observations about the events and statements made and then my analysis. Obviously you can either agree or not

Dumbass troll...he said it is what he thinks, (word for word), and explained why.

Escalation was reacting to an embassy attack with a drone bomb double kill involving a high ranking Iranian official which then prompted 4000 troops to be deployed, a stampede funeral where dozens died, the risk of losing our strategic position in the fight against ISIS, Missile strikes on our military bases wherein a commercial flight was shot down and nearly 200 innocent people died.

that’s the escalation and there are promises of more to come. Pay better attention

thats a small part of why,,,my question is why do you ignore so much of the rest of it???

Good President Trump decided to send him to his 49 or whatever virgins were waiting for him....scum

Bless President Trump!:clap2:

Dumbass troll...he said it is what he thinks, (word for word), and explained why.

OH shut the fuck up you worthless troll,,,

Is it against the law to assassinate a foreign leader under USA law? Even if the foreign leader is a bad guy?
It is legal for the US to target and kill TERRORISTS.

Barry took great pride in doing so.

Perhaps you have forgotten Soleimani was the head of the IRCG, officially recognized as a terrorist organization since spring of 2019, the largest terrorist organization in the ME, if not the world, responsible for killing over 500 Americans and over 3,000 men, women, and children throughout the ME...

You defended Barry's use of his own personal st one assassination program, even the violation of Americans' Constitutional Rights of Due Process by killing them abroad with drone strikes...

Democrats declared the killing if terrorist Al-Alaqi by Obama was justified because his CHOICE to lead a terrorist group - like Soleimani - put HIMSELF on the military strike list - like Soleimani.

Democrat and snowflake hypocrisy and blatant irrational hatred for this President has grown so much they / you are not even trying to hide it anymore...

...to the point of becoming terrorist sympathizers and attempting to defend terrorists responsible for the murders of over top Americans and terrorists who shot down another airliner murdering another 17y innocent people WHILE YOU DEFEND AND SIDE WITH THEM...

HOLY SHIT - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
So, is it or is it not illegal to assassinate a foreign government bad guy?

Assassination is the illegal killing of a foreign leader. Killing a terrorist leader who has murdered 4,000 Americans is legal, hence not assassination, as Mr. Holder explained.

You don’t got it... but what’s new

thats a small part of why,,,my question is why do you ignore so much of the rest of it???
No, your question was literally “how have things escalated” and I told you how. It’s called giving a direct answer. Try it sometime.

No, your question was literally “how have things escalated” and I told you how. It’s called giving a direct answer. Try it sometime.

but your explanation is lacking in facts,,,

W
A deflection for a stupid fucking comment. He was a rag terrorist. You’re a dim. Are you now grieving him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My comment wasn't about him.

It was as about tRump and his record of making shit up.

You know I'm right, and he can't be trusted to the the truth.

But you can't admit it so you deflect.

It's a tried and true tRumpling tactic, dOnald does it to you kids all the time.

Hopefully you will be just as happy [emoji2], when you vote for whatever unqualified geriatric candidate you’re tard party puts up? Just be a good little loser, and do as your told. Because we all know the track record of the dim party, and how truthful they are. They never “make shit up”. Perhaps a nice big tattoo to commentate.

You're still deflecting, even after having been called on it.

You know I'm right, tRump can't be trusted.

Poor little brainwashing victim just can't admit it.

tRump supporters aren't allowed to think for themselves.

I’m not deflecting, I’m swatting you away like an annoying fly. I voted for Trump, and will do it again this year. You and the rest of your ilk, have been doing nothing but whining like little bitches since before he was elected to office. I was voting for him, since he announced he was running. He destroyed that phony twat in the debates, and swept [emoji3472] her in the election. You and your queer community can’t give it up, four years later. We are not complaining, you are. I didn’t like oboe, but he didn’t take over my head. I attempted to vote him out, and it didn’t work. I didn’t cry about it, like a little bitch. No stop copying your same lame posts. It’s boring. Get your med refills and get over it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Really? You post the same lame rhetoric and act like a pussy, because Trump is president and allegedly ruined your life. And that’s your response. Who’s deflecting and projecting now. I sleep fine. If I ever have trouble I could always watch some late night no talent TV hack, who like you also doesn’t have an original thought in his head.

W
My comment wasn't about him.

It was as about tRump and his record of making shit up.

You know I'm right, and he can't be trusted to the the truth.

But you can't admit it so you deflect.

It's a tried and true tRumpling tactic, dOnald does it to you kids all the time.

Hopefully you will be just as happy [emoji2], when you vote for whatever unqualified geriatric candidate you’re tard party puts up? Just be a good little loser, and do as your told. Because we all know the track record of the dim party, and how truthful they are. They never “make shit up”. Perhaps a nice big tattoo to commentate.

You're still deflecting, even after having been called on it.

You know I'm right, tRump can't be trusted.

Poor little brainwashing victim just can't admit it.

tRump supporters aren't allowed to think for themselves.

I’m not deflecting, I’m swatting you away like an annoying fly. I voted for Trump, and will do it again this year. You and the rest of your ilk, have been doing nothing but whining like little bitches since before he was elected to office. I was voting for him, since he announced he was running. He destroyed that phony twat in the debates, and swept [emoji3472] her in the election. You and your queer community can’t give it up, four years later. We are not complaining, you are. I didn’t like oboe, but he didn’t take over my head. I attempted to vote him out, and it didn’t work. I didn’t cry about it, like a little bitch. No stop copying your same lame posts. It’s boring. Get your med refills and get over it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Really? You post the same lame rhetoric and act like a pussy, because Trump is president and allegedly ruined your life. And that’s your response. Who’s deflecting and projecting now. I sleep fine. If I ever have trouble I could always watch some late night no talent TV hack, who like you also doesn’t have an original thought in his head.

Not me. This a started with your deflection.

Forum List

Back