Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

Greg Sargent writes, "After President Trump retweeted a doctored image of Democratic leaders dressed in Islamic garb, the White House offered a curious justification: Trump retweeted that image to send the message that Democrats are on the side of terrorists.

"This was apparently intended as a defense.

"Which would appear to mean the White House’s official message is now that depictions of Democrats in Muslim garb denote Democratic support for terrorists."

The tweet from our President is so disgusting, I had difficulty finding it on the internet, but I finally did. It appears below.

The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah's rescue.#NancyPelosiFakeNews

2:23 AM - Jan 13, 2020

Trump is one sick puppy.
Is this for real? Trump does some dumb stuff but this seems too far even for him. I’d look into the validity of this if you haven’t already

your TDS is so bad you cant tell the difference between a doctored photo and photoshopped one

Greg Sargent writes, "After President Trump retweeted a doctored image of Democratic leaders dressed in Islamic garb, the White House offered a curious justification: Trump retweeted that image to send the message that Democrats are on the side of terrorists.

"Which would appear to mean the White House’s official message is now that depictions of Democrats in Muslim garb denote Democratic support for terrorists."

The tweet from our President is so disgusting, I had difficulty finding it on the internet, but I finally did. It appears below.

The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah's rescue.#NancyPelosiFakeNews

Trump is one sick puppy.
Is this for real? Trump does some dumb stuff but this seems too far even for him. I’d look into the validity of this if you haven’t already

your TDS is so bad you cant tell the difference between a doctored photo and photoshopped one
What are you talking about?

Trump is one sick puppy.

figures you wouldnt know,,,

Trump is one sick puppy.

Right... so explain it to me

Trump is one sick puppy.

buy a dictionary,,,

buy a dictionary,,,
i understand all the terms you’re using... I ran a graphic design business for a number of years. I don’t understand your accusation. Or are you just trolling again

buy a dictionary,,,
i understand all the terms you’re using... I ran a graphic design business for a number of years. I don’t understand your accusation. Or are you just trolling again

like I said,,,it figures you wouldnt understand,,,I blame your TDS

Trump appears to be lucking out here big time. The people of Iran largely liked Soleimani, a warrior, not a dictator.

By whacking Soleimani, Trump inspired fear, that fear led Iran to shoot down a civilian plane, and now the people of Iran are out in the streets going after those who really are bad in Iran, the leaders.

I guarantee Trump did not whack Soleimani to produce that result, but he is lucking out and looks like a rose here.... even if he and his cannot get the story straight as to why he whacked Soleimani.

Trump appears to be lucking out here big time. The people of Iran largely liked Soleimani, a warrior, not a dictator.

By whacking Soleimani, Trump inspired fear, that fear led Iran to shoot down a civilian plane, and now the people of Iran are out in the streets going after those who really are bad in Iran, the leaders.

I guarantee Trump did not whack Soleimani to produce that result, but he is lucking out and looks like a rose here.... even if he and his cannot get the story straight as to why he whacked Soleimani.
I am sure the only reason the people liked him is because if they said otherwise he would drill holes in their heads while they were still alive,,,

Even the OP got to admit, that's some weak TDS right there. "Has been very strange."

What is strange is these people with <70 IQs.
Yes, trump and his supporters are strange.

I don't know how lucky trump will be, but the people of Iran were mad at their government before the killing. Trump did not inspire fear, as it seems the Iranians claim they thought that plane was a US missile. Seems that was a response done in self defense. This thing is far from over and I'd consider this before giving trump a second term.

Trump did not inspire fear, as it seems the Iranians claim they thought that plane was a US missile. Seems that was a response done in self defense

but no fear - LOL!!!

What you posted should read "the Iranians panicked and feared the blip on the radar was an enemy attack...."

I'd consider this before giving trump a second term

Your party needs to do better than Hillary this time, or he gets it whether you and I like it or not....

Forum List

Back