Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

We have armed more than our share of terrorists.
killed quite a few too.

ain't no one really innocent; no matter how much you try and pretend your causes are such and no one elses ever could be.

Don't make it a practice of ever having the moral authority in any subject then.
when did morals come into it???
salalmi and iran are terrorist that want & do kill americans,,,I dont see a moral problem with killing them first,,,

I know, you guys think morality is a weakness unless you're clumsily using it to club others with.
Not really. The problem is you side with immoral people but think you're superior.

Can you explain what is moral about cheating with a stripper while your wife is home pregnant?

Ripping people off seeking an education?

Using donated funds meant for veterans to fund your campaign?

killed quite a few too.

ain't no one really innocent; no matter how much you try and pretend your causes are such and no one elses ever could be.

Don't make it a practice of ever having the moral authority in any subject then.
salalmi and iran are terrorist that want & do kill americans,,,I dont see a moral problem with killing them first,,,

I know, you guys think morality is a weakness unless you're clumsily using it to club others with.
Not really. The problem is you side with immoral people but think you're superior.

Can you explain what is moral about cheating with a stripper while your wife is home pregnant?

who said any of those things are moral???
and what do they have to do with killing a terrorist??

He likes to string out the Democrats for a time so they say stupid stuff before the explanation is given.

Works great.

No he doesn't. He just makes shit up to try to cover his ass when the truth starts to come out.
And you guys eat his shit like it's chocolate fudge ice cream.

All the stupid stuff the Democrats said prior to the explanation proves my contention.

Wonder what sins God will send you to Hell for because you never sought His forgiveness?

killed quite a few too.

Nothing. Just noting that those who support the immoral have little room to talk.

Nothing. Just noting that those who support the immoral have little room to talk.

no one has supported those immoral acts that I can see,,,

W
Look kids!

A deflection!

They always do that when they can't respond. Remember that.

A deflection for a stupid fucking comment. He was a rag terrorist. You’re a dim. Are you now grieving him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My comment wasn't about him.

It was as about tRump and his record of making shit up.

You know I'm right, and he can't be trusted to the the truth.

But you can't admit it so you deflect.

It's a tried and true tRumpling tactic, dOnald does it to you kids all the time.

Hopefully you will be just as happy [emoji2], when you vote for whatever unqualified geriatric candidate you’re tard party puts up? Just be a good little loser, and do as your told. Because we all know the track record of the dim party, and how truthful they are. They never “make shit up”. Perhaps a nice big tattoo to commentate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're still deflecting, even after having been called on it.

You know I'm right, tRump can't be trusted.

Poor little brainwashing victim just can't admit it.

tRump supporters aren't allowed to think for themselves.

I’m not deflecting, I’m swatting you away like an annoying fly. I voted for Trump, and will do it again this year. You and the rest of your ilk, have been doing nothing but whining like little bitches since before he was elected to office. I was voting for him, since he announced he was running. He destroyed that phony twat in the debates, and swept [emoji3472] her in the election. You and your queer community can’t give it up, four years later. We are not complaining, you are. I didn’t like oboe, but he didn’t take over my head. I attempted to vote him out, and it didn’t work. I didn’t cry about it, like a little bitch. No stop copying your same lame posts. It’s boring. Get your med refills and get over it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

Uh........I already knew this on the same night it was happening. Where do you get your news?
Random sources... how about yourself? Can you send a link to the report you saw on the night it was happening?

It does? Can you point out where it says that? here I’ll even paste it for you. Liar
——-
Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

"simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

this is a lie and you wanted them to post it,,,
It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have been made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read
Um, quotation marks are used when actually quoting someone..............not when making shit up, Schifferbrains Jr.
It does? Can you point out where it says that? here I’ll even paste it for you. Liar
——-

"simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have been made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read
Um, quotation marks are used when actually quoting someone..............not when making shit up, Schifferbrains Jr.
Not when prefaced with a “such as” statement... then they became “finger quotes” to show the “example”. This is elementary stuff. You really don’t understand?
You didn’t preface it with “such as”, liar.
Grow up

——-

It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read. I don’t have the intel so I obviously can’t post the real thing. I’m peaking shit together because they don’t know how to message.

but its a false statement,,and know how butthurt you get its best if they stick to the truth,,,

the real thing was in your first paragraph,,,
You get confused really easily. Maybe you shouldn’t read my stuff anymore. It’s getting very boring having to explain everything over and over again. I’d rather talk to people who understand what I’m saying and can progress the subject
Perhaps you should try making a coherent post,
That’s all I do

It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read. I don’t have the intel so I obviously can’t post the real thing. I’m peaking shit together because they don’t know how to message.

but its a false statement,,and know how butthurt you get its best if they stick to the truth,,,

the real thing was in your first paragraph,,,
You get confused really easily. Maybe you shouldn’t read my stuff anymore. It’s getting very boring having to explain everything over and over again. I’d rather talk to people who understand what I’m saying and can progress the subject
Perhaps you should try making a coherent post,
That’s all I do

not on this forum,,,

Random sources... how about yourself? Can you send a link to the report you saw on the night it was happening?

The news was Solemini had plans to hit multiple targets now and in the future and had done so in the past. He is responsible for the killing of an American. How did you miss this? I also used 'random sources' just like you. Get your own link and stop being arrogant. All you care about is playing gotcha. Your reputation on this board is clear, you are a TDSer who will do anything to degrade this President. Frankly I don't give a fuck what Solemini (or however you spell it) was going to do. Our President was briefed and he told US the reasoning. Everyone agrees the guy was a mother fucker who reveled in torturing his victims as well. But I know, to you and your ilk think Trump is worse. You're a bunch of deranged morons.

Last edited:

Not when prefaced with a “such as” statement... then they became “finger quotes” to show the “example”. This is elementary stuff. You really don’t understand?
Grow up
That’s the best ya got when getting caught in a lie?

The news was Solemini had plans to hit multiple targets now and in the future and had done so in the past. He is responsible for the killing of an American. How did you miss this? I also used 'random sources' just like you. Get your own link and stop being arrogant. All you care about is playing gotcha. Your reputation on this board is clear, you are a TDSer who will do anything to degrade this President. Frankly I don't give a fuck what Solemini (or however you spell it) was going to do. Our President was briefed and he told US the reasoning. Everyone agrees the guy was a mother fucker who reveled in torturing his victims as well. But I know, to you and your ilk think Trump is worse. You're a bunch of deranged morons.
i did hear that... it was super vague and didn’t make sense given the situation... was the strike on Soleimani a planned response to counter Iran’s raid of our embassy? Or Was it an imminent attack our intel agencies found out about that warranted immediate action?

Ok, let’s just cut through the crap and lay out what I think is obvious.

Trump was presented with many options on ways we could respond to the embassy attack. This hit on Soleimani was one of the options and was the one Trump went with. They then messed up by calling it an imminent attack which they said to try and excuse the fact that Trump acted without consulting congress.

Now the admin is in cover our ass mode which is why the story keeps changing. They aren’t being honest and straight forward about actions that are escalating armed conflict and risking lives.

Grow up
That’s the best ya got when getting caught in a lie?
It’s clearly not a lie, you’re trolling and acting like a child.

i did hear that... it was super vague and didn’t make sense given the situation... was the strike on Soleimani a planned response to counter Iran’s raid of our embassy? Or Was it an imminent attack our intel agencies found out about that warranted immediate action?

Ok, let’s just cut through the crap and lay out what I think is obvious.

Trump was presented with many options on ways we could respond to the embassy attack. This hit on Soleimani was one of the options and was the one Trump went with. They then messed up by calling it an imminent attack which they said to try and excuse the fact that Trump acted without consulting congress.

Now the admin is in cover our ass mode which is why the story keeps changing. They aren’t being honest and straight forward about actions that are escalating armed conflict and risking lives.

do you have any proof they messed up by calling it an imminent attack???
in other words do you have proof there wasnt one??

and when did the story change??

and how have things escalated??? so far they have gone the other direction,,,

and only your morals are correct.

see any problem with that mindset?

Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

Evidence? None has yet been presented. All we have to go on is the word of a group of known liars and merchants of deceit and death.

Yep.

You also have to consider that - ever since the Iranians unforgivably got rid of their U.S.-imposed tyrant in 1979 - hating on Iran and making the poor, widdle U.S. the victim of that monster in Tehran, was one of the two or three most successful, bi-partisan plays in Washington. Had the Trumpies presented so much as the tiniest fig leaf to justify the assault, Congress would have jumped near unanimously at the chance to re-enact that old play. They, however, did not.

Forum List

Back