Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

It's an act of war. All it does is harm those already being harmed. It's never made a difference anywhere.

how is it an act of war???

You are attacking the economy of another country. Would we not consider it an act of war?

What would we do if Japan was getting the rest of the world to not trade with us?

saying we wont do business with them is our right,,,
they can stop it anytime they want,,,

It is our right.......the problem is it doesnt stop there.

it can stop anytime,,,all they have to do is stop being the top supporters of terrorism in the world,,

We have armed more than our share of terrorists.

You are attacking the economy of another country. Would we not consider it an act of war?

What would we do if Japan was getting the rest of the world to not trade with us?

it can stop anytime,,,all they have to do is stop being the top supporters of terrorism in the world,,

dont change the subject,,,

It would be great if people, especially those who I have grown to expect better from, would read more carefully before reacting.

If you believe that Soleimani was about to carry out a plot to blow up our embassy in Iraq and he was killed to prevent this from happening.....AND you think Pompeo and Esper wouldn’t tell us this immediately, you are a moron.

Donnie Dumbass just tossed this lie out there as a side remark and his idiot fans ate it up as usual.
LoneLaugher, you seem to be picking up DNC little fibbies an awful lot lately. If you're watching. I don't see you as a person who'd wittingly pick up on a lie, but for the last 3 years, it's been 3 full years of false narratives starting when President 'Trump received the Republican nomination and his subsequent victory on election day (and night). William Barr has been a busy boy following the worse case scenarios, and he soon will come out with a list that drops the dime on who is abusing power and who isn't.

That was gibberish.

As a Trump supporter, you eat lies and ask for more.

Fuck Barr.
We're not the ones who lie, LoneLaugher, and it's funny you make the charge but omit the specifics. That in and of itself is like starting a thread but failing to link to your source. Trump has never cheated on his taxes. The people you listen to say he has. Trump has always paid the price for the best financial advice Certified Public Accountants of the best reputations give him, no exceptions except precisely what the law is, and how much he owes, and he pays it. Democrats make false charges pulled from their butts, and it's sad to see them chasing after their version of what a rainbow is, and never getting it right. Recently, they went out of their way consoling Iran for its loss of Soleimani, you know the terrorist who singles out iraqui workers and drills holes in their skulls to give the the worst torture human beings have ever experienced in the final 24 hours of their life cut short by cruel torture filled with unspeakable pain, before he murders them, bound and gagged, in cold blood against ever sanction the United Nations has said enemy nations must not do.

I call Democrats on kissing a terrorist's ass to humiliate President Trump, since they cannot produce certain evidence (which does not exist anyhow) about Trump's alleged wrongdoings according to Democrats, many of whom have actually committed such crimes, but Trump hasn't because he is in a lifelong habit of getting the advice of people who really know and do not tolerate wrongdoing.

So go ahead, flail along with the Democrats, but some of them are going down for their crimes against president Trump. That's right, treason is a crime and its punishment can be anything from life in solitary confinement to hanging.

It would be great if people, especially those who I have grown to expect better from, would read more carefully before reacting.

If you believe that Soleimani was about to carry out a plot to blow up our embassy in Iraq and he was killed to prevent this from happening.....AND you think Pompeo and Esper wouldn’t tell us this immediately, you are a moron.

Donnie Dumbass just tossed this lie out there as a side remark and his idiot fans ate it up as usual.
LoneLaugher, you seem to be picking up DNC little fibbies an awful lot lately. If you're watching. I don't see you as a person who'd wittingly pick up on a lie, but for the last 3 years, it's been 3 full years of false narratives starting when President 'Trump received the Republican nomination and his subsequent victory on election day (and night). William Barr has been a busy boy following the worse case scenarios, and he soon will come out with a list that drops the dime on who is abusing power and who isn't.

That was gibberish.

Fuck Barr.
We're not the ones who lie, LoneLaugher, and it's funny you make the charge but omit the specifics. That in and of itself is like starting a thread but failing to link to your source. Trump has never cheated on his taxes. The people you listen to say he has. Trump has always paid the price for the best financial advice Certified Public Accountants of the best reputations give him, no exceptions except precisely what the law is, and how much he owes, and he pays it. Democrats make false charges pulled from their butts, and it's sad to see them chasing after their version of what a rainbow is, and never getting it right. Recently, they went out of their way consoling Iran for its loss of Soleimani, you know the terrorist who singles out iraqui workers and drills holes in their skulls to give the the worst torture human beings have ever experienced in the final 24 hours of their life cut short by cruel torture filled with unspeakable pain, before he murders them, bound and gagged, in cold blood against ever sanction the United Nations has said enemy nations must not do.

I call Democrats on kissing a terrorist's ass to humiliate President Trump, since they cannot produce certain evidence (which does not exist anyhow) about Trump's alleged wrongdoings according to Democrats, many of whom have actually committed such crimes, but Trump hasn't because he is in a lifelong habit of getting the advice of people who really know and do not tolerate wrongdoing.

So go ahead, flail along with the Democrats, but some of them are going down for their crimes against president Trump. That's right, treason is a crime and its punishment can be anything from life in solitary confinement to hanging.

You struggle. Please write in your native tongue. I'll get it translated. Reading your word salad is a strain.

That was gibberish.

Fuck Barr.

You struggle. Please write in your native tongue. I'll get it translated. Reading your word salad is a strain.
Chalk the failure to understand impeccable English up to yourself. I won two gold metals for writing and for poetry in the seventh grade at Galena Park, Houston, Texas, and did two years of college with straight A's because I worked my butt off, because I do my best on everything I go at, and I don't have to listen to your lying tripe about being a foreigner, although you falsely claim the people I listen to are liars. Not hardly. You're judging them based on the false narratives the Democrats use until somebody nails them for it. And for calling honest people liars, you're goign down on my little ignore list, where all those who relish the false prophets in the Democrat Party go when they go all out on character assassination of me. It wasn't nice knowing you.

That was gibberish.

Fuck Barr.

Chalk the failure to understand impeccable English up to yourself. I won two gold metals for writing and for poetry in the seventh grade at Galena Park, Houston, Texas, and did two years of college with straight A's because I worked my butt off, because I do my best on everything I go at, and I don't have to listen to your lying tripe about being a foreigner, although you falsely claim the people I listen to are liars. Not hardly. You're judging them based on the false narratives the Democrats use until somebody nails them for it. And for calling honest people liars, you're goign down on my little ignore list, where all those who relish the false prophets in the Democrat Party go when they go all out on character assassination of me. It wasn't nice knowing you.

You won two gold METALS? Really.

killed quite a few too.

ain't no one really innocent; no matter how much you try and pretend your causes are such and no one elses ever could be.

That was gibberish.

Fuck Barr.

oh i'm pretty sure we lie when it suits our purposes.

W
You seriously thought your dyke queen was going to win in 16. What you think doesn’t count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look kids!

A deflection!

They always do that when they can't respond. Remember that.

A deflection for a stupid fucking comment. He was a rag terrorist. You’re a dim. Are you now grieving him?

My comment wasn't about him.

It was as about tRump and his record of making shit up.

You know I'm right, and he can't be trusted to the the truth.

But you can't admit it so you deflect.

It's a tried and true tRumpling tactic, dOnald does it to you kids all the time.

Hopefully you will be just as happy [emoji2], when you vote for whatever unqualified geriatric candidate you’re tard party puts up? Just be a good little loser, and do as your told. Because we all know the track record of the dim party, and how truthful they are. They never “make shit up”. Perhaps a nice big tattoo to commentate.

You're still deflecting, even after having been called on it.

You know I'm right, tRump can't be trusted.

Poor little brainwashing victim just can't admit it.

tRump supporters aren't allowed to think for themselves.

I’m not deflecting, I’m swatting you away like an annoying fly. I voted for Trump, and will do it again this year. You and the rest of your ilk, have been doing nothing but whining like little bitches since before he was elected to office. I was voting for him, since he announced he was running. He destroyed that phony twat in the debates, and swept [emoji3472] her in the election. You and your queer community can’t give it up, four years later. We are not complaining, you are. I didn’t like oboe, but he didn’t take over my head. I attempted to vote him out, and it didn’t work. I didn’t cry about it, like a little bitch. No stop copying your same lame posts. It’s boring. Get your med refills and get over it.

killed quite a few too.

ain't no one really innocent; no matter how much you try and pretend your causes are such and no one elses ever could be.

Don't make it a practice of ever having the moral authority in any subject then.

Ok, Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.
They didn't know the Democrats were all gonna poop their pants asap. It just never occurred to them.

What a bunch of mother loving piss pants cowards... I would love to see the draft come back....it would be fun to watch.

JO

Your hero dodged the draft and now he gets to tell real heroes that they must go to battle.

Fuck off.

Your hero is a menopausal woman. You fuck off, Mrs. Doubtfire.

killed quite a few too.

Don't make it a practice of ever having the moral authority in any subject then.
when did morals come into it???
salalmi and iran are terrorist that want & do kill americans,,,I dont see a moral problem with killing them first,,,

killed quite a few too.

salalmi and iran are terrorist that want & do kill americans,,,I dont see a moral problem with killing them first,,,

I know, you guys think morality is a weakness unless you're clumsily using it to club others with.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.
Your source is Donald Trump.

killed quite a few too.

Never said we did. But you can keep the moral authority. I'll take one less terrorist leader.

We both win.

killed quite a few too.

Right after he realized he didn't have a point.

He done went out and invented one.

killed quite a few too.

I know, you guys think morality is a weakness unless you're clumsily using it to club others with.

you will have to explain that one a little better,,,

killed quite a few too.

I understood it.

killed quite a few too.

Abortion and basically any argument where you guys throw religion into it.

killed quite a few too.

I understood it.

Yeah but in fairness you're not a fucking retard like PH.

Forum List

Back