Some folks are thinking the same as me.

yeah, you have problems with a lot of actually easy to understand concepts. like timelines, burden of proof, decency, shame, inter alia.
What are you babbling about?

trump would not stand for lib lawlessness and destruction of sacred Christian places of worship

if the church were in portland or hillary had been president the church would be ashes today

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.
Tell us... what terrorist activities have they engaged in?
What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

AHANEDYDRVH6ZJYLW4TC6PKNZE.jpg

I remember him
He killed 2 of you little bastards.
He's just a kid.
Wait until the adults get serious

You're a deplorable human being.
As are most Trump supporters.

You're just an idiot

‘The Anti-Defamation League has described the Oath Keepers as a “heavily armed extremists with a conspiratorial and anti-government mindset looking for potential showdowns with the government.”’ ibid

And this is who many on the right support – conservativism as become thuggish lawlessness.
You quote the ADL.
Comical.

Many of the lawsuits brought about by the Soros forces were in the name of homeless people.

Your side has spent 4 years with people just like you thwarting the president of the united states.

Lie all you like, you just expose that you are a troll and a fraud.

Ok. So that's your argument. I could have resisted Trump by sitting around and waiting for a billionaire to pay me money to be part of a lawsuit against Trump.

Do I have that correct?

I’ve been watching you struggle with the definition of “RESIST” for several posts now.
Think defiance and opposition.
You have voiced your opposition to Trump, detested and defied his policies ideologies for four years...Were you not resisting?

That’s fine but it’s not really saying much in practical terms.

These people saying “We will resist Biden!!!” is actually just saying “We will vote against Biden in the next election.” That was already a given.

yeah, you have problems with a lot of actually easy to understand concepts. like timelines, burden of proof, decency, shame, inter alia.
What are you babbling about?

trump would not stand for lib lawlessness and destruction of sacred Christian places of worship

if the church were in portland or hillary had been president the church would be ashes today
you twat actually suggest that trump's authoritarian stunt saved the church from burning down, when it was not actually on fire during his stunt. get the fuck outta here and learn about the concept of time, and decency, and shame.

I intend to join in every possible lawsuit against the Harris regime. If she farts she's getting sued. If she eats with the wrong fork she's getting sued. When she implements the "China First" policy of the party, she's getting sued.

Are you just saying that or do you actually intend to do that? If you do plan to do that, then I expect to see the legal documents as proof.

I interpret this as nothing of substance. I don’t think you’re going to actually DO anything other than piss and moan on an anonymous message board.

Prove me wrong. You talk big but let’s see the results of YOUR “resistance”.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?

You haven't answered that. You're just ranting about how you don't like Democrats.

And yet the DNC/CCP "resistance" crippled the Trump presidency. Are you acknowledging that all power belongs to deep state bureaucrats and that citizens are utterly powerless and without a voice? There is clearly a lot of truth to such an assertion.

What you "could" do is exactly what Soros did do. Attack everything.

Now the left - the Maoist democrats, are the party of Oligarchs. You had the Silicone Valley overlords funding your nefarious acts. You also have China and Iran as your allies.

Americans don't have the Oligarchs and the trillions from big tech that is used to assault America and basic individual liberty.

Still, we have the right to seek redress in the courts - at least for this second. The FIRST task Quid Pro is assigned is to drop all tariffs and sanctions against China. What Americans can do is file suit to block his China First policies in every court in America. Get a pro-America judge to file an injunction against the Harris administration when they put forth their pro-China policies.

Likewise when the Harris regime moves to drop all sanctions against Iran - sue them. When "president" Harris seeks to fund nuclear weapons in Iran, sue them.

Tie the CCP democrats up in court at every turn to thwart their agenda.

Americans must also retake the nation. That means defeating every Soros DA and other criminals that have infested local governments. The democrats depend on their Brown Shirts to spread terror. The Brown Shirts operate because Soros owned DA's refuse to enforce laws. Take the crooks out - expose them and defeat them, Kim Foxx, Pile of shit Schmid, et al.

The game is rigged and there is no law or justice, still we Americans are tenacious and will resist.

You’re just rambling and you didn’t address what I asked.

Be specific. How exactly could I resist one of Trump’s pieces of legislation? Give me an example.
You don't have an army so you can't.
By the way, they will only resist if a law violates the USC.

Hence my point that you were too stupid to understand the first time.

These idiots claiming to resist aren’t going to do shit either.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?

You haven't answered that. You're just ranting about how you don't like Democrats.

And yet the DNC/CCP "resistance" crippled the Trump presidency. Are you acknowledging that all power belongs to deep state bureaucrats and that citizens are utterly powerless and without a voice? There is clearly a lot of truth to such an assertion.

Now the left - the Maoist democrats, are the party of Oligarchs. You had the Silicone Valley overlords funding your nefarious acts. You also have China and Iran as your allies.

Americans don't have the Oligarchs and the trillions from big tech that is used to assault America and basic individual liberty.

Still, we have the right to seek redress in the courts - at least for this second. The FIRST task Quid Pro is assigned is to drop all tariffs and sanctions against China. What Americans can do is file suit to block his China First policies in every court in America. Get a pro-America judge to file an injunction against the Harris administration when they put forth their pro-China policies.

Likewise when the Harris regime moves to drop all sanctions against Iran - sue them. When "president" Harris seeks to fund nuclear weapons in Iran, sue them.

Americans must also retake the nation. That means defeating every Soros DA and other criminals that have infested local governments. The democrats depend on their Brown Shirts to spread terror. The Brown Shirts operate because Soros owned DA's refuse to enforce laws. Take the crooks out - expose them and defeat them, Kim Foxx, Pile of shit Schmid, et al.

The game is rigged and there is no law or justice, still we Americans are tenacious and will resist.

Be specific. How exactly could I resist one of Trump’s pieces of legislation? Give me an example.

Of course not.
And you can go fuck yourself over your obnoxiousness now that your leader has now.
You weren't quite on such a high horse until now.
Remember...Biden is President, you're just a pawn.

Just as I suspected. You won’t call out insane rhetoric if it’s on your side of the aisle. You’re not hard to predict.
I am on record as being against violence in the streets

that includes conservatives who are frustrated with your side’s election fraud

but you want me to name names so that you can pit one conservative against another

and I wont play that game

I didn’t ask you to name names. That’s a lie.

I asked you if you would condemn the people who advocate for murdering innocent people. And you refused to do so.

Says a lot about you doesn’t it? You claim to be against these things but you won’t condemn the people advocating for it. That is, as long as they don’t play for your team.

Watch this. I condemn anyone who advocates murdering any innocent person, regardless of their political affiliation.

Why can’t you say that? Because you’re a piece of shit. You have no convictions that stem as anything beyond blue and red.

You’re complicit with the insane death threats of people because “Go Team Red!”

Be better.

Last edited:

Of course not.
And you can go fuck yourself over your obnoxiousness now that your leader has now.

Good, you’re finally learning the point. You just get there the long way like a kid with ADHD and the attention span of a goldfish.

Of course not.

Good, you’re finally learning the point. You just get there the long way like a kid with ADHD and the attention span of a goldfish.
We both have many years to live and each one of us will occasionally get the leaders we want.
You are aligned with Wall Street, so you will probably get it more often than I will.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
Looks like those FEMA camps are going to finally come in handy. :04:
That's a good way to get shot in the face.
[
Many of the lawsuits brought about by the Soros forces were in the name of homeless people.

Your side has spent 4 years with people just like you thwarting the president of the united states.

Ok. So that's your argument. I could have resisted Trump by sitting around and waiting for a billionaire to pay me money to be part of a lawsuit against Trump.

Do I have that correct?

Wow, you may NOT be a troll, you may just be a drunk or drug addict.

Sitting around won't do it, but stumble over to the nearest Open Society hate post and you can be the plaintiff in a frivolous lawsuit.

Excellent. So then this is all you had in mind when you tried to explain how one can “resist”. Maybe you should have just said that instead of the idiotic rant you made that had NOTHING to do with any of that.

See that? That wasn’t so hard now was it? That’s what happens when you read a post and respond to it.

Now then, is that all these idiots in the OP are going to do to “resist”? Is that all? If it is, then I’m not impressed.
You think somebody's trying to impress you?

Are you just saying that or do you actually intend to do that? If you do plan to do that, then I expect to see the legal documents as proof.

I interpret this as nothing of substance. I don’t think you’re going to actually DO anything other than piss and moan on an anonymous message board.

Prove me wrong. You talk big but let’s see the results of YOUR “resistance”.

I fully intend to do it. I've already donated to funds to make it happen.

We intend to treat Cameltoe exactly like you treated the greatest president of the last hundred years.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Looks like those FEMA camps are going to finally come in handy. :04:
That's a good way to get shot in the face.
[

Do I have that correct?

Wow, you may NOT be a troll, you may just be a drunk or drug addict.

Sitting around won't do it, but stumble over to the nearest Open Society hate post and you can be the plaintiff in a frivolous lawsuit.

Excellent. So then this is all you had in mind when you tried to explain how one can “resist”. Maybe you should have just said that instead of the idiotic rant you made that had NOTHING to do with any of that.

See that? That wasn’t so hard now was it? That’s what happens when you read a post and respond to it.

Now then, is that all these idiots in the OP are going to do to “resist”? Is that all? If it is, then I’m not impressed.
You think somebody's trying to impress you?
No...but you are entertaining us. You guys have been talking about shooting people for like 10 years now. You're not going to do shit. You know you're not going to do shit. We know you're not going to do shit.

Forum List

Back