Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Sure you do. When is that happening? You lack substance for this claim. Just talk.

Yeah, I mean there have been no lawsuits at all filed, right Comrade?

View attachment 430061

Notice that you didn’t answer the question. When is this happening? When can we expect to see you back up your ridiculous claim?

I’m under the impression that youre not actually going to do anything at all.

Notice that you're a moron screaming "where is the water" while drowning.

Wh
Just as I suspected. You won’t call out insane rhetoric if it’s on your side of the aisle. You’re not hard to predict.
I am on record as being against violence in the streets

that includes conservatives who are frustrated with your side’s election fraud

but you want me to name names so that you can pit one conservative against another

and I wont play that game

I didn’t ask you to name names. That’s a lie.

I asked you if you would condemn the people who advocate for murdering innocent people. And you refused to do so.

Says a lot about you doesn’t it? You claim to be against these things but you won’t condemn the people advocating for it. That is, as long as they don’t play for your team.

Watch this. I condemn anyone who advocates murdering any innocent person, regardless of their political affiliation.

Why can’t you say that? Because you’re a piece of shit. You have no convictions that stem as anything beyond blue and red.

You’re complicit with the insane death threats of people because “Go Team Red!”

Be better.
Who exactly advocated murdering innocent people? Strawman.

If I find it for you, will you admit that you’re wrong?
When I am wrong I'm willing to admit it.

I didn’t ask you to name names. That’s a lie.

I asked you if you would condemn the people who advocate for murdering innocent people. And you refused to do so.

Says a lot about you doesn’t it? You claim to be against these things but you won’t condemn the people advocating for it. That is, as long as they don’t play for your team.

Watch this. I condemn anyone who advocates murdering any innocent person, regardless of their political affiliation.

Why can’t you say that? Because you’re a piece of shit. You have no convictions that stem as anything beyond blue and red.

You’re complicit with the insane death threats of people because “Go Team Red!”

Be better.

Will you condemn those who advocate for murdering innocent people? Will you condemn the democrat Brown Shirt of ANTIFA who advocate violence and engage in violence? (not a chance?)

Watch me and learn something you fucking moron.

I condemn ANYONE who advocates the murdering of innocent people.

I condemn Antifa and anyone else who commits violence, arson, looting, and theft.

How’s that? Now it’s your turn. Let’s see you do the same. We know that Mac-7 won’t.

I've always condemned the initiation of violence. I don't know anyone on the right who has advocated violence,

But I condemn democrats, Nazis, Marxists and all the other violent scum.

You have fellow conservatives advocating for the murder of Democrats. Some posts on that in this very thread. I haven’t seen you once say anything of that.

Now why is that?

You need to get over the idea that Trump was your savior when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

1). He's a life long New York DEMOCRAT turn Republican in 2015

2). He said QUOTE "Take the guns first, worry about due process later" EndQUOTE

3). Every SCOTUS appointee he made has refused to support the 2nd

4). The ATF, under HIS Presidency has become tyrannical

Forget Trump.
Like I've been saying for over a decade.....ONLY PATRIOTS can save America

Sure you do. When is that happening? You lack substance for this claim. Just talk.

Yeah, I mean there have been no lawsuits at all filed, right Comrade?

View attachment 430061

Notice that you didn’t answer the question. When is this happening? When can we expect to see you back up your ridiculous claim?

I’m under the impression that youre not actually going to do anything at all.

Notice that you're a moron screaming "where is the water" while drowning.

You're deflecting and you're still not answering the question.

Your statement: "I fully intend to do it. I've already donated to funds to make it happen."

WHEN do YOU intend to do it? You haven't answered that yet. You've dodged it a few times now.

Who exactly advocated murdering innocent people? Strawman.

If I find it for you, will you admit that you’re wrong?
When I am wrong I'm willing to admit it.

Post #89:

"Up until this Summer I never believed in violence until I saw what liberals do to innocent people. Now I only hope and pray to God they are exterminated MS13 style.

Edit....The AOC squad exterminated 13th century like "

Post 92:

"Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family."

After years of Democrats attacking and injuring Conservatives....they are getting tired of it.......

THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE OF CONSERVATIVES !!! <McCauley Caulkin face>

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
Looks like those FEMA camps are going to finally come in handy. :04:
That's a good way to get shot in the face.
If that's what they want, I guess that's what they're going to get. If this rebellion and civil war talk is anything more than bluster(IMO, 99.9% of it is), it won't be going well for those who think grabbing their guns is going to a good idea.
Does that mean that Biden and his Prog buddies will stomp out any protests/riots from the other side that they did not?

You DO realize it was mostly Dem city governments crushing social justice protests, right?

No one thinks that.
The dems on.y see what they want to see so you know he doesn’t.lol

Back on topic........

OP.....

The way the country is going, anyone who values their freedom should connect with a local militia at this point.

We don't want trouble, but even hundreds of years ago the Founding Fathers KNEW the day would come when evil men
would once against rear their ugly heads and bring back tyranny.

I think Benjamin Franklin said every 200 years or so.

Since the government is openly saying it wants to violate the Constitution by disarming it's citizens, there is no choice.

Nice contribution there, moron.

Not to worry, that exactly what everyone with a brain thought while reading your garbage.

Another fine contribution. Keep it up.

Throw in a "Ur stupid" next time to raise the substance a little.

Yeah, keep digging tooti frooti.......you're already over your head. Everyone in the thread told you.
:dig:

You're typing a lot of words but you're not saying anything.

I think you're just upset.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
These liberals would be shitting all over themselves if they really knew what they were facing. Sadly, some actually believe they will be protected by the police & military. From what I see and hear the left has pretty much burnt those bridges. I hope this rift can be settled peacefully but it seems that biden keeps instigating " Instigate implies responsibility for initiating or encouraging someone else's action and usually suggests dubious or underhanded intent ("he was charged with instigating a conspiracy"). Another similar word, foment, implies causing something by means of persistent goading ("the leader's speeches fomented a rebellion"). (Websters on line dictionary) In light of biden's recent remarks, the remarks of his spokespersons and his unmistakably inexperienced (Buttplug, Schumer, et al) partisan appointments the man is either senile or a PisslosiSchumer "yes" man. Likely both.

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
I think its ok if they just run around the woods paintballing each other. No harm done.
I doubt seriously if that will be the way it goes.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back