Some folks are thinking the same as me.

You're deflecting and you're still not answering the question.

Your statement: "I fully intend to do it. I've already donated to funds to make it happen."

WHEN do YOU intend to do it? You haven't answered that yet. You've dodged it a few times now.

You honestly don't grasp that there are lawsuits underway at this moment?

You really are on drugs..
You can say that again.lol

Back on topic........

OP.....

The way the country is going, anyone who values their freedom should connect with a local militia at this point.

We don't want trouble, but even hundreds of years ago the Founding Fathers KNEW the day would come when evil men
would once against rear their ugly heads and bring back tyranny.

I think Benjamin Franklin said every 200 years or so.

Since the government is openly saying it wants to violate the Constitution by disarming it's citizens, there is no choice.

We told them that President Trump was their best chance at a peaceful correction to the very wrong direction the country was headed, and if they didn't like that option, they really weren't going to like option 2.

Oh well

I agree on that.

I just know that we live in a very different world now than we did in the past
and you have to be careful what you post on forums that are public like this one.

True
That douchebag Coyote is very fragile

Back on topic........

OP.....

The way the country is going, anyone who values their freedom should connect with a local militia at this point.

We don't want trouble, but even hundreds of years ago the Founding Fathers KNEW the day would come when evil men

Since the government is openly saying it wants to violate the Constitution by disarming it's citizens, there is no choice.

We told them that President Trump was their best chance at a peaceful correction to the very wrong direction the country was headed, and if they didn't like that option, they really weren't going to like option 2.

Oh well

When does Option 2 start? I have to be up in the morning and I don't want to miss it.

Which morning?

Nice contribution there, moron.

Not to worry, that exactly what everyone with a brain thought while reading your garbage.

Another fine contribution. Keep it up.

Throw in a "Ur stupid" next time to raise the substance a little.

Yeah, keep digging tooti frooti.......you're already over your head. Everyone in the thread told you.
:dig:
That’s always the norm for him that he digs his grave everytime he opens his mouth.lol

Just my opinion......but I think he has a drinking problem. Just from the style of his posts and emotional outbursts.
At some point I just let crazy people go. No need to waste more time with them.

The sheep are all in agreement. That's surprising.

Not to worry, that exactly what everyone with a brain thought while reading your garbage.

Yeah, keep digging tooti frooti.......you're already over your head. Everyone in the thread told you.
That’s always the norm for him that he digs his grave everytime he opens his mouth.lol

Just my opinion......but I think he has a drinking problem. Just from the style of his posts and emotional outbursts.
Yeah I stopped reading his babble myself many months ago.in fact I seldom reply to the lunatics who after all this time think biden won a secure election and the virus is dad desdly as they claim,most are shills from either Langley or China.we have been getting a lot of them socking as well lately also.

Back on topic........

OP.....

Oh well

When does Option 2 start? I have to be up in the morning and I don't want to miss it.

Which morning?

Does it matter?

The sheep are all in agreement. That's surprising.

You bubblecultists
Yes
Of course

Back on topic........

OP.....

Oh well

Which morning?

Does it matter?

Not to me
It might to you.

Back on topic........

OP.....

Oh well

Which morning?

Does it matter?

Not to me
It might to you.

Oh ok then. Every morning for the next month.

You guys sure do take your time for Option 2. I'm starting to think it's not going to happen, whatever it is.

Let me know when you have something to say. This is a cop-out.

I agreed with you.

Ok then.

Hard to imagine that you're going to DO anything when you're terrified to even SAY anything.

That's nice

And it makes sense too.

you twat actually suggest that trump's authoritarian stunt saved the church from burning down, when it was not actually on fire during his stunt.
dont try to confuse the issue

your kind rioted and tried to burn the church down

then afterward trump highlighted the lawlessness by visiting the church

Last edited:
In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.

I'm afraid that won't work. As we've seen in the past, without a compliant media, Biden (and Harris) will be praised for getting out of bed every morning and no criticism of them will be allowed to see the light of day.

I asked you if you would condemn the people who advocate for murdering innocent people. And you refused to do so.
I condemned violence

I have heard blacks and hollywood scum advocate murder of white people and president trump but no leader from the right has done so that I am aware of

I asked you if you would condemn the people who advocate for murdering innocent people. And you refused to do so.
I condemned violence

I have heard blacks and hollywood scum advocate murder of white people and president trump but no leader from the right has done so that I am aware of

You condemnation is bullshit.

I noticed that you “liked” a post calling for the extermination of people you disagree with.

Not only will you not condemn the people calling for violence, but you even “like” their posts.

Shows how full of shit you are.

Forum List

Back