Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Who exactly advocated murdering innocent people? Strawman.

If I find it for you, will you admit that you’re wrong?
When I am wrong I'm willing to admit it.

Post #89:

"Up until this Summer I never believed in violence until I saw what liberals do to innocent people. Now I only hope and pray to God they are exterminated MS13 style.

Edit....The AOC squad exterminated 13th century like "

Post 92:

"Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family."
OK I admit I was wrong. But I do not consider myself aligned with anyone advocating murder. I would also note that I do not consider killing in defense including defense of American rights as defined by the Constitution to be murder. I will not be enslaved nor will I allow my family and friends to be enslaved. I consider that the basic and necessary American values that established this nation.

OK I admit I was wrong. But I do not consider myself aligned with anyone advocating murder.

Excellent. I believe you and I’m glad you believe me now.

This isn’t an anomaly. There are plenty more of conservatively vaguely threatening violence and countless other conservatives who “like” these posts, including the one I showed you.

No I don’t mean the rioters.
I think looters and arsonists should be shot on sight

but I suppose you are worried about incompetent or corrupt republican election officials allegedly getting death threats

I dont advocate killing them either

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
Looks like those FEMA camps are going to finally come in handy. :04:
That's a good way to get shot in the face.
[
Many of the lawsuits brought about by the Soros forces were in the name of homeless people.

Your side has spent 4 years with people just like you thwarting the president of the united states.

Lie all you like, you just expose that you are a troll and a fraud.

Ok. So that's your argument. I could have resisted Trump by sitting around and waiting for a billionaire to pay me money to be part of a lawsuit against Trump.

Do I have that correct?

Wow, you may NOT be a troll, you may just be a drunk or drug addict.

Sitting around won't do it, but stumble over to the nearest Open Society hate post and you can be the plaintiff in a frivolous lawsuit.

Excellent. So then this is all you had in mind when you tried to explain how one can “resist”. Maybe you should have just said that instead of the idiotic rant you made that had NOTHING to do with any of that.

See that? That wasn’t so hard now was it? That’s what happens when you read a post and respond to it.

Now then, is that all these idiots in the OP are going to do to “resist”? Is that all? If it is, then I’m not impressed.
You think somebody's trying to impress you?
No...but you are entertaining us. You guys have been talking about shooting people for like 10 years now. You're not going to do shit. You know you're not going to do shit. We know you're not going to do shit.
You would rather we shot than entertained you?

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?
If you're all that eager for bloodshed I'm sure BLM's tendencies to shoot cops or anyone else that interferes with their joyful looting and burning should keep you satisfied until you idiots manage to provoke a war.

You guys are the ones talking about civil war and shooting people.
If you were paying attention you would know that we are trying to warn you not to continue your course toward tyranny and oppression that would make civil war necessary. If we actually wanted one giving you warning or making threats is the last thing we would do. Surprise is a valuable commodity.

OK I admit I was wrong. But I do not consider myself aligned with anyone advocating murder.

This isn’t an anomaly. There are plenty more of conservatively vaguely threatening violence and countless other conservatives who “like” these posts, including the one I showed you.
See # 486 below.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
Looks like those FEMA camps are going to finally come in handy. :04:
That's a good way to get shot in the face.
[
Many of the lawsuits brought about by the Soros forces were in the name of homeless people.

Your side has spent 4 years with people just like you thwarting the president of the united states.

Lie all you like, you just expose that you are a troll and a fraud.

Ok. So that's your argument. I could have resisted Trump by sitting around and waiting for a billionaire to pay me money to be part of a lawsuit against Trump.

Do I have that correct?

Wow, you may NOT be a troll, you may just be a drunk or drug addict.

Sitting around won't do it, but stumble over to the nearest Open Society hate post and you can be the plaintiff in a frivolous lawsuit.

Excellent. So then this is all you had in mind when you tried to explain how one can “resist”. Maybe you should have just said that instead of the idiotic rant you made that had NOTHING to do with any of that.

See that? That wasn’t so hard now was it? That’s what happens when you read a post and respond to it.

Now then, is that all these idiots in the OP are going to do to “resist”? Is that all? If it is, then I’m not impressed.
You think somebody's trying to impress you?
No...but you are entertaining us. You guys have been talking about shooting people for like 10 years now. You're not going to do shit. You know you're not going to do shit. We know you're not going to do shit.
You would rather we shot than entertained you?

Id rather you not shoot anyone of course.

But the fact that you guys constantly threaten to start shooting people unless you get your way has become rather amusing. Your blob called for a "revolution" in 2012. What are you waiting for?
If you're all that eager for bloodshed I'm sure BLM's tendencies to shoot cops or anyone else that interferes with their joyful looting and burning should keep you satisfied until you idiots manage to provoke a war.

You guys are the ones talking about civil war and shooting people.
If you were paying attention you would know that we are trying to warn you not to continue your course toward tyranny and oppression that would make civil war necessary. If we actually wanted one giving you warning or making threats is the last thing we would do. Surprise is a valuable commodity.

Pfft...

So you're giving us a warning that you'll shoot us...but you don't want to shoot us....but you can't help yourself from shooting us.

That pretty much sums up the mind of a Trump supporter.

And you wonder why we are amused by your antics.

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.

No you won’t. Conservatives are too lazy to fight for anything.

No I don’t mean the rioters.
I think looters and arsonists should be shot on sight

but I suppose you are worried about incompetent or corrupt republican election officials allegedly getting death threats

I dont advocate killing them either

Apparently you also want AOC to be viciously murdered. Or at least you "like" that idea.

Says a lot about you.

Remember when you claimed that you were against violence but refused to condemn people who advocate violence? Yea, well it looks like you're full of shit.

See # 486 below.

You, maybe. Others openly advocate the use of violence.

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.

Sure. Whatever you think.

So are liberals....

We have it really good in this country. Even the most egregious loser in Appalachia has it better than most of the world. There won't be a civil war. The reason losers like the OP keep bringing it up is to try to convey some sort of dire seriousness to their laughable claims of _____________. This week its election fraud. In other weeks it was baking a cake for homosexuals, the ACA, not funding the silly wall.

It's their little black dress. It goes with everything. Whatever "wrong" being done to them...the answer is civil war. Its been like that for as long as I've been on this board. And, of course, the issuance of the threat of a civil war is always closely followed up by the, "Well, we don't want to start shooting you...." post. Its old. It's tired. It's played. This is why I'm so amused by it whenever it comes up.

Here’s an example: I didn’t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?
Now you tell us how you rebelled against those trump decisions you dont like

maybe we can learn something from a qualified lib such as you

Here’s an example: I didn’t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?
Now you tell us how you rebelled against those trump decisions you dont like

maybe we can learn something from a qualified lib such as you

I didn’t. That was the point.

I thought that was obvious. Maybe you should read it over.

Maybe you’re just deflecting from the fact that you like the idea of murdering innocent people.

See # 486 below.

You, maybe. Others openly advocate the use of violence.
And that's true of both sides. The left has a considerable violent history especially the last few years.

I didn’t. That was the point.
Nothing at all?

no angry emails to your congrssman?

no donations to democrats in swing states?

no attendance at town halls?

or picketing candidates or office holders that you disagree with?

hum

Forum List

Back