🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some of the "vaccine" info the MSM is not posting

You don't have to believe everything you read, but you should research it all.

I have a friend that believes all the Q-Anon bullshit and conspiracy theories. I'm always having to disprove what she sends me.

She sent me the attached news story with video. But as usual, the make lots of claims but offer no proof of any of it.

I will say though, I hear more horror stories from people who have gotten the shots, than not.
Although I do know a few people that got the shots and it never bothered them.

I have a friend that believes all the Q-Anon bullshit and conspiracy theories. I'm always having to disprove what she sends me.

She sent me the attached news story with video. But as usual, the make lots of claims but offer no proof of any of it.

I will say though, I hear more horror stories from people who have gotten the shots, than not.
I got the jab and I fucking died bro, no lie

"Mengele," famously nicknamed the Nazi "Angel of Death," was called by his first name "Josef;" which has 5 letters in it... just like "Wuhan" :eek:

I thought Mengele has a first name of "Anthony?"

1629255117048.png

You should research. But not from psychotic info.
Sto it. Dangerous psycho

Forum List

Back