🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Unanswered Questions

I couldn't give a shit.
That must be why you are found on EVERY thread about the election trying to tell everyone that the election was good as gold, Trump lost, and will never come back! Despite the fact that 10,000 things have been found wrong with the election, and basically, Trump is still here very much in the people's minds. And every day gone by, he looks better and better.

I sincerely hope the party is all in on Trump. It will make the crash and burn that much sweeter.
You mean just like 2016?

Republicans (as a majority) are just too far gone to pull back from Trump now. They live or die with him.
The guy GAINED millions of votes getting over 74 million votes and probably millions more, the most of any president in history. Only an idiot would give that up. Guess that includes you.

You can guess what I'm hoping for. A long, slow, painful one.
What, a bowel movement? Jack, you really need to get your mind out of the toilet, that is what we have Unkotare for.

fraudit-debunked-1.jpg

fraudit-debunked-2.jpg

That must be why you are found on EVERY thread about the election trying to tell everyone that the election was good as gold, Trump lost, and will never come back! Despite the fact that 10,000 things have been found wrong with the election, and basically, Trump is still here very much in the people's minds. And every day gone by, he looks better and better.

You mean just like 2016?

The guy GAINED millions of votes getting over 74 million votes and probably millions more, the most of any president in history. Only an idiot would give that up. Guess that includes you.

What, a bowel movement? Jack, you really need to get your mind out of the toilet, that is what we have Unkotare for.
Do you ever get tired of being...well..you? :auiqs.jpg:
You shadow me like Trump did in early 2020 with the Democratic primaries.
Same tired arguments, same personal insults. It's like you're one of those skipping LP's from the 70's.
Problem is, unlike those LP's (which are back in style), you're just a broken record.

Why don't you just stick to what you can prove?..and to that end, what has your side proven so far?
That they can fund raise to support a pile of shit who LOST!!

Start your election fraud thread. And let's have at it. :)

National Hemorrhoid Sufferers
Still got your mind up your ass Jack. Funny I don't see you proving a single thing I or that video said WRONG. You'll just skip away with another lame deflection because if the fraud was REALLY debunked, as we were told 10,000 times, you'd have an obvious, easy, official document to point us too! :21:

You really do believe your own hype, don't you?
No, I believe the 50 organizations which proudly and voluntarily admitted the conspiracy AS PUBLISHED LAST FEBRUARY IN TIME MAGAZINE.

Well, your AZ "fraudit" turned out to be worse than a nothingburger.
So why then all the thousands of discrepancies?

Once again, Biden's win is affirmed...
Nothing is affirmed except your own treason, absurdity, and unfitness to breath the same air as human kind. No one buys your crap, Jack. Biden won nothing. We have an installed hand-puppet in the oval office being managed by secret and insidious people, like you. Keep laughing while you can.

Still got your mind up your ass Jack. Funny I don't see you proving a single thing I or that video said WRONG. You'll just skip away with another lame deflection because if the fraud was REALLY debunked, as we were told 10,000 times, you'd have an obvious, easy, official document to point us too! :21:

No, I believe the 50 organizations which proudly and voluntarily admitted the conspiracy AS PUBLISHED LAST FEBRUARY IN TIME MAGAZINE.

So why then all the thousands of discrepancies?

Nothing is affirmed except your own treason, absurdity, and unfitness to breath the same air as human kind. No one buys your crap, Jack. Biden won nothing. We have an installed hand-puppet in the oval office being managed by secret and insidious people, like you. Keep laughing while you can.
Get lost if you're not going to post anything of value.
Put up..or shut up. I'm sure your father told you the same thing when you mouthed off to him too.

You've proven nothing and you're too much of a coward to put your beliefs and "sources" where people like me can review them..or just rip em to shreds. :auiqs.jpg:

Every one of those "questions" have already been answered. Those idiots really need to catch up.

Why should I trust a liberal website when all the proof they have is them saying that it didn't happen and they didn't do it? Them and every other lying criminal out there. If this were any other criminal case, no jury in their right minds would fail to convict them.

There. All your questions are answered.

You're welcome.

You didn't answer anything, same old, same old shit.

Every single thing these whack-job "reporters" keep screeching about and you kids keep.reposting has been explained.

tRump lost. It's time to put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
It is not explained to their satisfaction. In this country every question about an election should be transparent. This election was a joke and you saying anyone repeats something when it is the only thing you do is stupid.

I have NO doubt the rube herd will still claim their questions have not been answered.

What makes you think that Maricopa county officials are credible? They are not.
Oh, so you don't believe the EMS records are available? You think they made that up? :lol:

The frauditors had ZERO experience. They had no clue what they were doing.

All their concerns have been addressed. Handily.

Denying reality is very unhealthy for your mental well-being.

A review of the 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county confirmed that Democrat Joe Biden won the Grand Canyon State’s 11 electoral votes legitimately and without the aid of fraud, the CEO of the cybersecurity firm that ran the audit indicated Friday.

Cyber Ninjas chief executive Doug Logan told state senators that his company’s review of the results in Maricopa County showed that Biden gained 99 votes over the official results. Trump lost 261 votes from the official total — which showed him losing the county to Biden by more than 45,000 votes.

Forum List

Back