🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Unanswered Questions

I don't have to prove anything.
The mantra of someone who CAN'T prove a thing they claim! But sorry, Jack, you MUST and WILL explain everything you claim as fact or I'll be there every time to shove it right back in your stupid fat face.

These "claims" have all been shot down.
PROVE IT. Show us which claims, how they were shot down, by who and the result, so we can TEST the veracity of your claims. I mean, after all, isn't that the GOAL, to ASSUAGE public fears in the vaccine to keep people from dying rather than STOKING THEIR FEARS? And don't you want to reaffirm confidence in our elections and president by SHOWING US how all the suspicions indeed ARE debunked and baseless?

The mantra of someone who CAN'T prove a thing they claim! But sorry, Jack, you MUST and WILL explain everything you claim as fact or I'll be there every time to shove it right back in your stupid fat face.

PROVE IT. Show us which claims, how they were shot down, by who and the result, so we can TEST the veracity of your claims. I mean, after all, isn't that the GOAL, to ASSUAGE public fears in the vaccine to keep people from dying rather than STOKING THEIR FEARS? And don't you want to reaffirm confidence in our elections and president by SHOWING US how all the suspicions indeed ARE debunked and baseless?
See posts 52, 53, 54, 56, and 58. Every single question on your idiot list is answered.

Same recycled garbage
Tons of evidence, none you can disprove. I see you still run from answering my questions with piss running down your leg. Guess I'm not surprised. A real man would be able to back up his assertions, or at least build a fucking garage.

no evidence of widespread fraud...
Still no proof any of it is fraud or you'd offer the proof. All you do is ignore the mountains of proof thrown at you because you are the pussy lying jackheel coward I know you are.

Tons of evidence, none you can disprove. I see you still run from answering my questions with piss running down your leg. Guess I'm not surprised. A real man would be able to back up his assertions, or at least build a fucking garage.

Still no proof any of it is fraud or you'd offer the proof. All you do is ignore the mountains of proof thrown at you because you are the pussy lying jackheel coward I know you are.
See posts 52, 53, 54, 56, and 58. Every single question on your idiot list is answered.

No matter how hard they try, no matter how many times and ways they repeat the SOS, Cheeto Jeezus along with the tea party/alt right addled GOP and it's willfully ignorant "base" will fail with The Big Lie. I sincerely hope they stay this course, because it makes it easier to oust these jokers out of office in the up coming elections (gerrymandering non-withstanding).

Yea, people don't speed either. :rolleyes:
Yeah, Trump said something like five million illegal Mexicans voted in the 2016 election. Christ, you couldn't get near a polling station, what with all the goddam sombreros in the way!

And yet not one of those bastards was caught.

Mexicans are GENIUSES!

Trump is like an alcoholic. He is drunk on power, and in order to maintain his delusions, he pushes away or tweet-fires anyone who tries to tell him the truth.

Trump lost. Period.

Deal the reverse. All you can do is deal the reverse.
Not up to me to prove your fanciful allegations. It's up to you.
And let's face it, the second you trot your "evidence" out, you're going to get your scrawny butt handed to you...cuck. :)

So just start your thread...coward.

Not up to me to prove your fanciful allegations.
Fuck off jack with your circuitous bullshit. I've already proven a thousand things. You can't and haven't proven a single thing you idiotically claim. You don't even believe your own leftist comrades when they step out into the open to say: "Yes. We stole the election to prevent a Trump reelection."

You're either a bad liar or a very, very big idiot.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 8.54.02 PM.png

Surprise, someone actually has to be actively looking for criminals to catch them.... Who knew?

The border is closed too right?!? No one is crossing our borders illegally! :eusa_whistle:
5,000,000 Mexicans. Trump looked high and low for them. Don't you remember?

He didn't find any. Not a one.

Of course you don't remember that. Because you are willfully blind to anything which ruins your delusions.

Why should I trust a liberal website when all the proof they have is them saying that it didn't happen and they didn't do it? Them and every other lying criminal out there. If this were any other criminal case, no jury in their right minds would fail to convict them.

You didn't answer anything, same old, same old shit.
Reality is all the proof needed.
When do you believe constantly rejecting reality crosses the line to mental illness? :cuckoo:

Fuck off jack with your circuitous bullshit. I've already proven a thousand things. You can't and haven't proven a single thing you idiotically claim. You don't even believe your own leftist comrades when they step out into the open to say: "Yes. We stole the election to prevent a Trump reelection."

You're either a bad liar or a very, very big idiot.

View attachment 545609
All shot down. All debunked.
Next whine, cucky??

Seriously, get a life.
He lost. :)

All shot down. All debunked.

Great. Prove it. Just tell us where you saw that, how you know it, where we can go read the official report detailing how, when and by who all this (still unfolding 10 months later) has all been already debunked!

You show me the official proof that all the fraud has all been debunked as baseless that I can see the details of how it was done and I will publicly apologize to you right here!

Great. Prove it. Just tell us where you saw that, how you know it, where we can go read the official report detailing how, when and by who all this (still unfolding 10 months later) has all been already debunked!

You show me the official proof that all the fraud has all been debunked as baseless that I can see the details of how it was done and I will publicly apologize to you right here!
Start it. Or close it. You're a fraud. So either put up. Or shut up.
It's almost a year later.

Again, I don't have to prove anything. You do. Now get to it, cuck.

Forum List

Back