🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Unanswered Questions

You know, it's pretty ironic that the democrats always say that we won't admit we lost, but when we point out actual evidence of fraud they don't want to hear it. :rolleyes:
Every single one of your questions from the OP have been answered and debunked. Several pages ago. DAYS ago.

And I predicted you tards would be struck blind and still claim fraud.

You are worse than stupid. You are willfully blind to reality. You are a textbook case of, "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Why can't you just answer a simple question as it has everything to do with it LOL
Your question makes no sense, kook. You’re spinning some story that apparently only you understand.
Biden did just as many speeches as trump. Maybe you don’t know that because your handlers never allowed you to see that.

Your question makes no sense, kook. You’re spinning some story that apparently only you understand.
Biden did just as many speeches as trump. Maybe you don’t know that because your handlers never allowed you to see that.

Show me. Post a video of one.

That obviously needs to be addressed but probably won't be.

There are no unanswered questions which need to be addressed. Biden won. Trump lost. Everyone from the department of homeland security, the department of justice, and the FBI have said that this is the most fair and honest election the US is ever held.

The fraudits are shams for the purpose of milking conservatives of all of the money they can pry from your wallets and bank accounts.

Forum List

Back