🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Unanswered Questions

Start it. Or close it.

Why? Evidence is still coming in. I doubt this site has the moderation to monitor such a thread, and besides, we both know that after I went though all that work, none of you idiots would participate in an orderly way. You would just troll the thread.

Let's face it, if you had the proof to prove me wrong in the thread, you would prove me wrong here. And you don't.

Whatever doesn't fit your agenda you just dismiss as fake news. You even dismissed Time Magazine and all the organizations which long ago proudly took credit for stealing the election in black and white.

Why? Evidence is still coming in. I doubt this site has the moderation to monitor such a thread, and besides, we both know that after I went though all that work, none of you idiots would participate in an orderly way. You would just troll the thread.

Let's face it, if you had the proof to prove me wrong in the thread, you would prove me wrong here. And you don't.

Whatever doesn't fit your agenda you just dismiss as fake news. You even dismissed Time Magazine and all the organizations which long ago proudly took credit for stealing the election in black and white.

Y-A-W-N.
Four sources up. All four making claims and positing theories...that didn't happen.
If this is your "proof", I win. :)

Four sources up. All four making claims and positing theories...that didn't happen. If this is your "proof", I win.

Proof of WHAT, Jack? Are you now also denying that all these people admitted to what is in the Time article, that they are lying? Are you out to cement yourself here as a total flaming jackass?

LESSEE:
  • Obamas voters were tuned in people until they switched sides in 2016 sick of broken promises then voted for Trump, where they all became functionally brainwashed cult members.

• And all leftwing sources are solid as gold--- CNN, NBC, NYT, Time Magazine, WaPo, UNTIL they admit they worked to steal the election, so now are also functionally brainwashed cult members?
Just what parts of the Time article do you refute as nonfactual? Which parts are theories? Which parts are you prepared to prove wrong?

OH YEAH-- -- -- NONE. Nuff said.

Just like you ripped up and down that you knew the fraud was all baseless because all the courts allegedly threw the cases out---- except you started using that excuse on Nov. 6 just a couple days after the election long before the court cases HAD EVEN YET BEGUN.

Whoops.

No one wants open borders. I mean no one, Democrat or Republican. What you are witnessing right now is BOTH parties complete and abject FAILURE to address immigration policy over the last three decades.
If you thought Trump (outside of his xenophobic tendencies) was going to address any of this, you are kidding yourself.

Oh yeah, and sorry...millions of undocumented immigrants...DIDN'T vote. See?..they can't..by law. :)
Viruses Can Only Survive in What the Illiterate Liberal Language-Lords Call "Clean Air"

Some xenos need to be phobed. Liberals keep making up evils when there is nothing automatically wrong with the fake evils in your basket of deplorables. There are socially beneficial types of everything you preach is absolutely evil. For example, auto emissions can be antiseptic, but the dishonest term "pollution," taken from a superstitious pagan ritual, implies that it is all harmful; the only argument allowed is about how harmful any of it is.

Reality is all the proof needed.
When do you believe constantly rejecting reality crosses the line to mental illness? :cuckoo:

Let me teach you a little something about reality buddy. In reality, do you really think that somebody like this:

Could legitimately win an election over somebody like this?

He is not the President and he will not be reinstated.

Did I say that he would be reinstated? Nope. I was just saying that he's the real winner of this election. You can tell on the crowds, supports, and signs alone (that Biden has never had) if it wasn't for all of the other stuff.

No one wants open borders. I mean no one, Democrat or Republican. What you are witnessing right now is BOTH parties complete and abject FAILURE to address immigration policy over the last three decades.
If you thought Trump (outside of his xenophobic tendencies) was going to address any of this, you are kidding yourself.

Oh yeah, and sorry...millions of undocumented immigrants...DIDN'T vote. See?..they can't..by law. :)
That is horseshit.......we are getting rid of the open borders republicans for that reason. Build the fucking wall......it fixes most of the issue........40 feet high if the drop down they break a leg....and die...I dont give a shit.....it will start making them come in through the ports like they should.

And yes democrats do want open borders they do nothing but obstruct and cause problems trying to police it. They have illegal sanctuary cities....they bitch about the border patrol constantly......they want ICE disbanded......why?

That is horseshit.......we are getting rid of the open borders republicans for that reason. Build the fucking wall......it fixes most of the issue........40 feet high if the drop down they break a leg....and die...I dont give a shit.....it will start making them come in through the ports like they should.

And yes democrats do want open borders they do nothing but obstruct and cause problems trying to police it. They have illegal sanctuary cities....they bitch about the border patrol constantly......they want ICE disbanded......why?
They want all those things because they want freedom gone. They hate this country. It could not be more obvious.

So, a question to the democraps. Do you think that if Corn Pop was running for president that he could have won just as easily as you say Biden won?

Forum List

Back