🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Unanswered Questions

Same tired arguments, Why don't you just stick to what you can prove?
Same tired deflections. Why don't you stick to what YOU can prove, fucker?
  • PROVE the fraud is all baseless and debunked. You've told us a thousand times about the Courts, Courts, Courts as your basis of proof that Trump's fraud claims were baseless and that he lost, yet those court cases didn't even begin until WEEKS after the election and here you are just a couple DAYS after the election ALREADY SAYING ALL THE SAME THINGS:
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 3.41.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 3.36.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 3.28.36 PM.png

• PROVE TO US that Time Magazine or all these people LIED when they said they worked as a SHADOW organization secretly in the background starting in 2019 long before Covid to THROW the election to make SURE Trump never won reelection!
Time Shadow Election Commission.png

• PROVE to us that all of the counts are all WRONG or MEANINGLESS and DIDN'T change the AZ outcome and that there is no problem there!

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 8.54.02 PM.png

You keep saying you can't prove a negative but ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS ASSERT A POSITIVE! Put your money where your mouth is, asshole! PROVE something! I've already proven everything I said.

• PROVE the fraud is all baseless and debunked.
The evidence for fraud is on the claimant. And so far, no one has proven there was fraud.

The "questions" in the OP have been answered. There was no fraud.

• PROVE the fraud is all baseless and debunked. You've told us a thousand times about the Courts, Courts, Courts as your basis of proof that Trump's fraud claims were baseless and that he lost, yet those court cases didn't even begin until WEEKS after the election and here you are just a couple DAYS after the election ALREADY SAYING ALL THE SAME THINGS:
View attachment 545328

View attachment 545329

View attachment 545330

• PROVE TO US that Time Magazine or all these people LIED when they said they worked as a SHADOW organization secretly in the background starting in 2019 long before Covid to THROW the election to make SURE Trump never won reelection!
View attachment 545332

• PROVE to us that all of the counts are all WRONG or MEANINGLESS and DIDN'T change the AZ outcome and that there is no problem there!

View attachment 545333

You keep saying you can't prove a negative but ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS ASSERT A POSITIVE! Put your money where your mouth is, asshole! PROVE something! I've already proven everything I said.
You channeling PC now? :auiqs.jpg:
Same recycled garbage cut and paste post after post? Boring.

Dayum..thanks!!! That 11/20/2020 post is looking pretty prescient right now, huh? :)
Still, after almost 11 months, no evidence of widespread fraud...who'da thunk??

View attachment 545333

Dude, have you been reading my posts? All your answers to those questions are there.

View attachment 545328

View attachment 545329

View attachment 545330

View attachment 545332

View attachment 545333

OH yeah, and lest I forget. I don't have to prove anything. These "claims" have all been shot down. By your own NINJAS!!!.

What makes you think that Maricopa county officials are credible? They are not.

But a financial planner that lied about being a mathematician is beyond question in your fucked up world.

just makes no sense at all

I don't know why I'm bothering, really. The tards are just gonna go, "NUH-UH!"

And then invent a whole new bullshit claim.

Next on toobfreak list: 3,432 official results does not match who voted. (We'll ignore the grammatical error...)

Logan said one of the audit’s findings, that 3,432 more ballots were cast than were shown in a file of voters provided by the county, was resolved when election officials explained on Thursday that those voters didn’t show up in the files because their addresses are protected. The addresses of certain voters, such as law enforcement members, judges and domestic violence victims, are kept confidential under state law.

I don't know why I'm bothering, really. The tards are just gonna go, "NUH-UH!"

And then invent a whole new bullshit claim.

They never have any new claims, they just start over again at the beginning of their list once they hvae all been shows to be fake.

And finally, the last "question" on toobfreak list: 2,592 more duplicates than original ballots.

County workers duplicate a ballot when, for some reason, the ballot won't be accepted by the ballot tabulating machine. This could happen if a ballot is torn or stained or for various other reasons.

Cyber Ninjas said it found that the county counted 2,592 more duplicated ballots than it had originally sent to duplication.

The county says it's confident that its duplication process was accurate, especially because
this was confirmed in a court case challenging the issue that was eventually dismissed.

Last edited:
That obviously needs to be addressed but probably won't be.

"Some unanswered questions that obviously needs to be addressed but probably won't be."

Your Newsmax propagandists have kept you in the dark. Those questions were all answered days ago. Those are some seriously shitty reporters.

See posts 52, 53, 54, 56, and 58. Every single question on those idiots' list is answered.

So I guess we can end the thread now.

You're welcome. And stop watching Newsmax, for chrissakes. Anyone who listens to them DESERVES to be lied to.

Get lost if you're not going to post anything of value.
Fuck off Jack and shove your idiotic deflections up your ass. I've answered 10,000 questions on the matter. I've proven you totally wrong and full of it 1000 times. Now I've asked you to back up your claims in this thread with SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. Repeatedly.

Either answer them or admit you have no answers. You are a clueless, apologist, LYING FUCK like everyone on the far left and you've been lying about the election since last November. That too I've demonstrated, documented and proven. You're not an idiot so we must assume your lies are like so many others, DELIBERATE OBFUSCATION.

Forum List

Back