🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Unanswered Questions

Proof of WHAT, Jack? Are you now also denying that all these people admitted to what is in the Time article, that they are lying? Are you out to cement yourself here as a total flaming jackass?

LESSEE:
  • Obamas voters were tuned in people until they switched sides in 2016 sick of broken promises then voted for Trump, where they all became functionally brainwashed cult members.

• And all leftwing sources are solid as gold--- CNN, NBC, NYT, Time Magazine, WaPo, UNTIL they admit they worked to steal the election, so now are also functionally brainwashed cult members?
Just what parts of the Time article do you refute as nonfactual? Which parts are theories? Which parts are you prepared to prove wrong?

OH YEAH-- -- -- NONE. Nuff said.

Just like you ripped up and down that you knew the fraud was all baseless because all the courts allegedly threw the cases out---- except you started using that excuse on Nov. 6 just a couple days after the election long before the court cases HAD EVEN YET BEGUN.

Whoops.
Well, then here's another source you don't like. A little levity to brighten the joyless mood over, wonder of wonders..a policy debate in Washington. :auiqs.jpg:

"He added that he didn't have the time to check whether the alleged witness' claims were reliable before sharing them with the public."

Pretty much sums up the entire voter fraud claims. I can't wait for both America's Former Mayor and the Turkey Necked bag of wrinkles to get their comeuppance.
There was no widespread fraud. He lost. Simple.

Oh, you do know that just because it says "Time Magazine" on it, doesn't mean that they won't accept articles from any hack. The article reads like one of Trump's
conspiracy theories..so yes, I refute the article as..based in conspiracy. :)

I don’t speak Kook.
Where do you expect them to be?

Well I was just wondering why you never see crowds of them like you do with Trump. And don't use the pandemic as an excuse, you can bet that he was still getting crowds even before it happened. Biden could never have a turnout like this.

0619-ctm-trump2020qa-garrett-1876500-640x360.jpg

Carnival side shows were once very popular.

This is their modern day equivalent.

You know, it's pretty ironic that the democrats always say that we won't admit we lost, but when we point out actual evidence of fraud they don't want to hear it. :rolleyes:

You know, it's pretty ironic that the democrats always say that we won't admit we lost, but when we point out actual evidence of fraud they don't want to hear it. :rolleyes:
A large crowd turns out to see the modern day equivalent to a carnival barker and somehow that’s evidence of a fraudulent election?

A large crowd turns out to see the modern day equivalent to a carnival barker and somehow that’s evidence of a fraudulent election?

Whenever have you heard stadiums start chanting fuck Trump?

Well, then here's another source you don't like.
"He added that he didn't have the time to check whether the alleged witness' claims were reliable before sharing them with the public."
That's all fine and good Jack but I'd prefer actually seeing and HEARING Rudy say these things to know they are true, wouldn't you? Or do you just trust your source MSNBC to report to you correctly?

You see, if Rudy said that, then I fully understand. Especially under the conditions they were in with 28 cases and hardly more than ONE MONTH to investigate, research, gather and file everything AND get it heard (and hopefully vetted) before some court, Rudy had to trust his sources and couldn't have had time to personally vet every report to him he was given. I don't think any REASONABLE person would differ.

Pretty much sums up the entire voter fraud claims.
Pretty much doesn't. There you go again losing credibility points. Rudy and his role in the fraud investigations was but a tiny part of the whole thing. He had no hand in what the evidence was, and even if it turned out that Rudy was a wooden chimp who spit nickels out of his head, shame on him and his silly drippy hair dye, but that doesn't change any of the actual facts of any of the 28 cases.

Put another way you might understand, having a bad lawyer doesn't make you more or less guilty, it just changes your odd of success.

Well I was just wondering why you never see crowds of them like you do with Trump. And don't use the pandemic as an excuse, you can bet that he was still getting crowds even before it happened. Biden could never have a turnout like this.

View attachment 546079
Crowd sizes aren’t indicative of anything.
Biden never tried to have such rallies. In case you don’t remember, he did drive in speeches to avoid large gatherings. Polling never showed Trump in the lead. Not once. Despite his crowds.

Crowd sizes aren’t indicative of anything.
Biden never tried to have such rallies. In case you don’t remember, he did drive in speeches to avoid large gatherings. Polling never showed Trump in the lead. Not once. Despite his crowds.

Lol what speeches would you be referring to? The ones about Corn Pop and hairy legs? Somehow I don't think that drawing in large crowds would ever be an issue for him. XD

Show me a speech that he made that actually made sense.

Forum List

Back