Something I wish a U.S. president would say about Afghanistan (or some place similar).

We've stayed in South Korea for SIXTY YEARS and a great deal has changed for the better.

You lose.
hahhahahaha
....we are out of Afghanistan and Vietnam--plain and simple...in Korea, the south was stabilized....the South Koreans were stabilized with a stable GOVERNMENT--like I said, you don't know shit---South Vietnam's government changed 3 times in about 2 years!!! one with a bloody coup---and many coup attempts to follow

etc

Utterly ridiculous.

Oh, so do you believe Iraq really was stockpiling WMD for attack on the US, that the Taliban knew about the attack on the WTC ahead of time and supported it?

Face it, the Pentagon and Bush were all total liars.

hahhahahaha
....we are out of Afghanistan and Vietnam--plain and simple...in Korea, the south was stabilized....the South Koreans were stabilized with a stable GOVERNMENT--like I said, you don't know shit---South Vietnam's government changed 3 times in about 2 years!!! one with a bloody coup---and many coup attempts to follow

etc

I'm fully knowledgeable of the history of South Korea. Especially given my dad's history in the war there.

You can't even talk to me without being a patronizing *******..

Prove it with evidence from an unbiased source please.

There likely is no unbiased source, but I was suggesting we use logic.
The Taliban are not being bankrolled by Russia, Saudi Arabia, China, the US, or anyone else.
They are totally local and so then can only be popular.
There is no other explanation why they beat everyone else and why they still exist after all we have done to them.

And wasn't it worth it? Of course it was.
1. wow--wow --you wouldn't say that if it was a family member that died
2. do you know how many conflicts/civil wars/etc there have been????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? you want us to lose 50,000 lives for every one!!!!??== IDIOCY

Oh, so do you believe Iraq really was stockpiling WMD for attack on the US,

1) The only WMDs Iraq had were leftover chemical shells.
2) That said, Iraq was not supposed to have those either.
3) Iraq was never going to attack the U.S.
4) But Iraq was still committing acts of war against the U.S. by attempting to lock SAM radar missiles on American aircraft patrolling the no fly zones.

5) I don't care if another nation is a direct threat to the U.S. or not in order to justify military action by us.

2. do you know how many conflicts/civil wars/etc there have been????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? you want us to lose 50,000 lives for every one!!!!??== IDIOCY
and how many conflicts/civil wars there are now and will be??

My dad suffered a permanent injury in the Korean War.

Why do you insist on trying to say what I believe when obviously you don't know?

I'm fully knowledgeable of the history of South Korea. Especially given my dad's history in the war there.

You can't even talk to me without being a patronizing *******..

If you were fully knowledgeable of the history of Korea, you would know that Syngman Rhee had been kicked out for corruption, and after living the US for decades, we insanely picked him as the leader for Korea.
He then set about massacring villages.
We totally and completely screwed up Korea, and it was only by luck that one of the military dictators decided to turn South Korea into a democracy in 1992.

Dayton3 so, did not die .....your mother/etc would not have liked it at all if he died --don't deny it!!!!!!

it was only by luck that one of the military dictators decided to turn South Korea into a democracy in 1992.

That would never have happened if we didn't have a major troop presence in South Korea.

Forum List

Back