Something to ponder

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I just saw this on Parler...

@Colonel007 - ColonelTPerez (Ret)

something.jpg

BTW, what entity is Fake News Corp? I'm not familiar with that company? You know what I am familiar with? Delusion and paranoia.
Also, I'm not quite clear on who is coming to invade our land and sea borders? Russians?, Chinese?.....Atlantians?

Some people really need a life.

The FBI saw it too. Parler makes their job much easier.

And? So when did organizing, preparing, and loading up magazines become "illegal"?

BTW, have you even read the EO?

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election | The White House
Presidential Executive Order on the Establishment of Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity | The White House

(a) The term “improper voter registration” means any situation where an individual who does not possess the legal right to vote in a jurisdiction is included as an eligible voter on that jurisdiction’s voter list, regardless of the state of mind or intent of such individual

(b) The term “improper voting” means the act of an individual casting a non-provisional ballot in a jurisdiction in which that individual is ineligible to vote, or the act of an individual casting a ballot in multiple jurisdictions, regardless of the state of mind or intent of that individual.

(c) The term “fraudulent voter registration” means any situation where an individual knowingly and intentionally takes steps to add ineligible individuals to voter lists.

(d) The term “fraudulent voting” means the act of casting a non-provisional ballot or multiple ballots with knowledge that casting the ballot or ballots is illegal.

It doth seem that the Democrooks didnt read the handbook and is going to have some shit coming their way...

And? So when did organizing, preparing, and loading up magazines become "illegal"?

I didn't say it was. But sedition is, and there's a lot of calls for it going on there. And many people report it to the FBI tipline, but there's really no need. The FBI reads Parler themselves. It's convenient for the FBI that so many of the traitors have gathered in one spot to discuss their treason plans out in the open. Reading the Parler stuff, I think some of it is FBI stings, because it's so over-the-top crazy.

So, why are you babbling about the EO? None of it applies to the 2020, where there was zero evidence of any significant fraud. Trump still can't do anything about losing. If Trump tries a Martial Law based fascist coup, he'll just be ignored, being it would be so blatantly illegal, and Biden will take office on Jan. 20 anyways.

Forum List

Back