Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

I think he’s lying

anyway, even if true trump didnt say it

but if you want to jail the ambassador for qid pro quo be my guest
Sonland is thinking about his reputation and re-thinking his future. Trump will not be President much longer.
Rats often think about where their next meal is coming from

sonland is no exception

And thinking ahead - even as far as the next meal - is a bad thing.

Rely on Sonland to say whatever it takes to not go hungry

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it.

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it

or at least award jobs to people with less vivid imaginations

Because sonland is just surmising

Sonland is thinking about his reputation and re-thinking his future. Trump will not be President much longer.

sonland is no exception

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it.

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it

Hear! Hear! I'm happier with you fellows trashing Trump's political appointees than trashing people who appear to be decent Americans.

sonland is no exception

Hear! Hear! I'm happier with you fellows trashing Trump's political appointees than trashing people who appear to be decent Americans.

In the snakepit of washington appearances can be deceiving

How long before quid pro quo goes the way of collusion with russia and libs are back to obstruction again?

How long before quid pro quo goes the way of collusion with russia and libs are back to obstruction again?

We've already gone from "no quid pro quo" to "so what". Stephanie Grisham, speaking for the Ministry of Bullshit, already said Trump did nothing wrong. End of story. Bribery and extortion aren't illegal when Trump does them.

We've already gone from "no quid pro quo" to "so what". Stephanie Grisham, speaking for the Ministry of Bullshit, already said Trump did nothing wrong. End of story. Bribery and extortion aren't illegal when Trump does them.
Its a bulldhit accusation

i agree that trump did nothing wrong

That's precious.

Hillary lost

Its time for liberals to get over losing an election

/——/ No matter what Trump does, you conspiracy nuts will say it’s been altered.
No the war hero Col Vindman said it was altered. You need to learn the facts
He is a war hero? Like Tulsi Gabbard, who the Democrats called a Russian agent?

Hero is probably an eye of the beholder thing, but he took this oath:

I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I think he honored his oath.

Gun to his head, I bet he admits he is a Democrat and hence is biased. Party over country.

Boldly speculated.

He did what he was supposed to do when he heard Trump's unAmerican bullshit - he went up the chain of command.

"unAmerican bullshit" is an opinion. Again, do you disagree that he is likely a Democrat? Looking into corruption in the Ukraine is best for the USA.

That's precious.

That's precious

we’ll know its fact when dems invent a new accusation

No the war hero Col Vindman said it was altered. You need to learn the facts

I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Gun to his head, I bet he admits he is a Democrat and hence is biased. Party over country.

Boldly speculated.

He did what he was supposed to do when he heard Trump's unAmerican bullshit - he went up the chain of command.

"unAmerican bullshit" is an opinion. Again, do you disagree that he is likely a Democrat? Looking into corruption in the Ukraine is best for the USA.

I think you're speculating that he is a Democrat, and engaging in character assassination when asserting he puts party before country.

You're fucking right it's an opinion that I believe using taxpayer money to extort a personal political favor from a foreign nation is "unAmerican".

That's precious.

That's precious

we’ll know its fact when dems invent a new accusation

Repeating, we've gone from no QPQ to alright, there's a QPQ, but it's okay. Some challenged logicians seem to think if the Whistleblower is named, then Trump didn't commit extortion. We see from the changing defenses that new information challenges each successive, collapsing defense.

Boldly speculated.

I think you're speculating that he is a Democrat, and engaging in character assassination when asserting he puts party before country.

You're fucking right it's an opinion that I believe using taxpayer money to extort a personal political favor from a foreign nation is "unAmerican".

#1) He worked for the Bidens as I understand it

#2) Trump asked to have a potential candidate investigated for corruption and to work with AG Barr on that.

If he is guilty of the QPQ and is impeached and imprisoned, I still want to know if Biden when he was VP used his influence to make his son very wealthy. Do I have that right, yes or no?

Boldly speculated.

#2) Trump asked to have a potential candidate investigated for corruption and to work with AG Barr on that.

If he is guilty of the QPQ and is impeached and imprisoned, I still want to know if Biden when he was VP used his influence to make his son very wealthy. Do I have that right, yes or no?

Are we still talking about Vindman? Or did you switch to the whistleblower?

Boldly speculated.

By all means, sic the DoJ and FBI on Biden and his son.

I think you know the "deliverable" was for a public statement that Ukraine was investigating Biden. Can you think of any explanation for that that isn't corrupt?

Hillary lost

Was that supposed to be an argument?

Well, we all know it's just the Trumpletons' defense of Trump, oft-repeated, but still monumentally stupid.

You do know that mindlessly rebleating stupid shit to deflect from your losing every argument still reflects on you - and rather unfavorably, I might add - don't you?

Hillary lost

Was that supposed to be an argument?

Well, we all know it's just the Trumpletons' defense of Trump, oft-repeated, but still monumentally stupid.

You do know that mindlessly rebleating stupid shit to deflect from your losing every argument still reflects on you - and rather unfavorably, I might add - don't you?

If they can only name the whistleblower, OE, then nothing ever happened. It's a clean slate.

Forum List

Back