Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Is that the walls closing in on the White House?
Bwuhahahaha....

'Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty'....

Faux coup narrative debunked - 'Nuff Said.

(Drop mike....walk off)

:p
1) In Feb Congress approved aid for Ukraine. Trump withheld this aid for 7 months, then all of sudden released it 2 days after the story broke.

2) War hero Col Vindman, Ambassador Taylor, and now Trump loyalists Sondland have all said there was a Quid Pro Quo, WITH text message evidence between Sondland and other people involved to verify that. - with Sondland also now verifying it.

3)Trump did not release the official transcript of the Ukraine call, his lawyer hid it on the NICE server that is reserved for top secret material. Trump staffers said it was unheard of to put a simple presidential call on the NICE server. ...unless you were trying to hide something.

Why would Trump be hiding a "perfect" call and war hero Col Vindman testified under oath that the transcript Trump released was not accurate, clearly Trump is hiding something. The are too many people that have come forward and said there was a Quid Pro Quo, and Sondland is the final nail in the coffin. The evidence is overwhelming.
/—-/ As it had been stated before, there are leakers in the White House (whistle blower for one) and now everything has to be secured.
Right, that's why they said it was unheard of to put a presidential call on the NICE server, what are they trying to hide. Release the official call if it is so harmless, you should have nothing to hide.
Add to that the timeline of withholding the money, and now Sondland, a Trump ally, who has said it was a QUid Pro Quo...

It's over, put you know that you just can't admit that!
/——/ That’s just your wishful thinking.
Maybe thinking along the lines of it never should have happened to begin with.

If they can only name the whistleblower, OE, then nothing ever happened. It's a clean slate.

Yep, and by way of uncovering his or her identity, they can intimidate dozens more would-be whistle-blowers, in one fell swoop. They know they have to, because there is so much more hidden away on code-word-protected servers.

Ever notice that when your testimony agrees with the agenda of the committee chair that you're often allowed another chance to make your testimony more agreeable to the committee chair?

Conversely, if it doesn't agree with his agenda, anything you got wrong is likely to wind up costing you big time.

If they can only name the whistleblower, OE, then nothing ever happened. It's a clean slate.

Yep, and by way of uncovering his or her identity, they can intimidate dozens more would-be whistle-blowers, in one fell swoop. They know they have to, because there is so much more hidden away on code-word-protected servers.

That does impart some logic to their illogic.

There's nothing Independent about you. Based on your posts you are a Trumper start to finish

Yep, but Trumpletons starting to forget they are Trumpletons, and putting some distance between themselves and their Dear Leader, would be a good sign for the country, no?
/——/ “Trumpletons”
When you clowns finally pick your candidate we’ll call you Pocahontasetons or Bidenetons or maybe Buttplugetons. You won’t mind, will you?
Myself, when the crook is gone, I will relax my keyboard.

Ever notice that when your testimony agrees with the agenda of the committee chair that you're often allowed another chance to make your testimony more agreeable to the committee chair?

Conversely, if it doesn't agree with his agenda, anything you got wrong is likely to wind up costing you big time.

Ever notice that with exposure to a Perjury charge, one is more amenable to amending a statement?

No the war hero Col Vindman said it was altered. You need to learn the facts
He is a war hero? Like Tulsi Gabbard, who the Democrats called a Russian agent?

Hero is probably an eye of the beholder thing, but he took this oath:

I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I think he honored his oath.

Gun to his head, I bet he admits he is a Democrat and hence is biased. Party over country.

Boldly speculated.

He did what he was supposed to do when he heard Trump's unAmerican bullshit - he went up the chain of command.

"unAmerican bullshit" is an opinion. Again, do you disagree that he is likely a Democrat? Looking into corruption in the Ukraine is best for the USA.
Helping the Ukraine against Putin is the best for the USA, and the world.

Hillary lost

Its time for liberals to get over losing an election

It's time for Trumpkins to quit thinking that's what it's all about. That doesn't absolve Trump of jack.

You wish we were that easily fooled
But we see right through the liberal lies

You are that easily-fooled. Look at the reality TV star you support.
/----/ "You are that easily-fooled. Look at the reality TV star you support."
Which corrupt, self-serving, career democRAT candidate do you support?

That does impart some logic to their illogic.

Trump may be a self-obsessed moron, but the folks around him mostly are not. Did no one ever wonder how quickly and decisively the White House lawyers sprung into action, cleaning up Trump's mess after the Zelensky call? Bet they have routine doing exactly that.

Moreover, uncovering the whistle-blower would start a smear-fest, and that would serve a logical purpose: Trump's survival in office depends on Republican senators being able to vote "acquit" without fearing for their electoral prospects in 2020. Making the whistle-blower into a pinata would help in that endeavor.

Ever notice that with exposure to a Perjury charge, one is more amenable to amending a statement?

The problem lies in who is allowed to amend their testimony and who is summarily yanked from their home in the pre-dawn darkness.

Hillary lost

Its time for liberals to get over losing an election

It's time for Trumpkins to quit thinking that's what it's all about. That doesn't absolve Trump of jack.

You wish we were that easily fooled
But we see right through the liberal lies

You are that easily-fooled. Look at the reality TV star you support.
/----/ "You are that easily-fooled. Look at the reality TV star you support."
Which corrupt, self-serving, career democRAT candidate do you support?

I haven't made up my mind which self-serving Democrat I'll support.

Do you figure the guy who sold the EU Ambassadorship to an amateur is draining the swamp?

Yep, and by way of uncovering his or her identity, they can intimidate dozens more would-be whistle-blowers, in one fell swoop.
Again, this 'Whistle Blower' does not even qualify as a 'Whistle Blower' according to the 'Whistle Blower Law.

The Democrats have provided all the justification for why the law does not afford anonymity to 'Whistle Blowers' - because criminal partisan politicians like Schiff and Deep State CIA spies seeking to remove a President from power would file anonymous 2nd and 3rd-hand knowledge or just LIE-based faux complaints without having to worry about being questioned about validity of the complaint or have their motivation behind filing s faux complaint questioned. fall under scrutiny for.

Granting some 'Whistle Blower' also strips the accused of their Constitutional Right to face their accusers.

Allowing some person to file accusations anonymously hamstrings the accused of being able to defend themselves. It's akin to tying the accused to a chair with a bag over their head and punching them repeatedly.

Allowing Schiff to dictate the accused can only call witnesses HE approves or and ask questions HE approves of is akin to tying the accused up to a chair WITHOUT the bag covering his head so he can at least see the punches he can not fully defend himself from coming.

The problem lies in who is allowed to amend their testimony and who is summarily yanked from their home in the pre-dawn darkness.
The problem the FBI finds itself in with regards to Flynn, for example, is that the original notes are gone & they 'amended' the report / his answers AFTER it was filed. Evidently it is ok, according to Democrats / anti-Trumpers when THEY do it....

That's best considered before the act.

Rats often think about where their next meal is coming from

sonland is no exception

And thinking ahead - even as far as the next meal - is a bad thing.

Rely on Sonland to say whatever it takes to not go hungry

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it.

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it

or at least award jobs to people with less vivid imaginations

Because sonland is just surmising

Hear! Hear! I'm happier with you fellows trashing Trump's political appointees than trashing people who appear to be decent Americans.

Most have said Trump relied too heavily on Republicans to support him when many of them are just as sleazy and corrupt and treasonous as you commie deviants are.

Hero is probably an eye of the beholder thing, but he took this oath:

I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I think he honored his oath.

Gun to his head, I bet he admits he is a Democrat and hence is biased. Party over country.

Boldly speculated.

He did what he was supposed to do when he heard Trump's unAmerican bullshit - he went up the chain of command.

"unAmerican bullshit" is an opinion. Again, do you disagree that he is likely a Democrat? Looking into corruption in the Ukraine is best for the USA.

I think you're speculating that he is a Democrat, and engaging in character assassination when asserting he puts party before country.

You're fucking right it's an opinion that I believe using taxpayer money to extort a personal political favor from a foreign nation is "unAmerican".

#1) He worked for the Bidens as I understand it

And given his job would have been actively involved with them in their 'business' dealings, hence he is a compromised and easily blackmailed 'source' who can't be taken seriously re his opinions, which of course aren't evidence. All they have is biased opinions no evidence, no nothing. They will never get around to that Big Giant Impeachment Vote.

If he is guilty of the QPQ and is impeached and imprisoned, I still want to know if Biden when he was VP used his influence to make his son very wealthy. Do I have that right, yes or no?

Why else would he be dragging the dope head son around with him to foreign countries?

On Vindman:

Alex Vindman’s Impeachment Testimony Rested On His Personal Opinions

"The two portions preceded by my bracketed numbers are Vindman’s opinions. Let’s analyze what he said. It is important to remember that he was not speaking off-the-cuff or just responding to questions. This was a carefully prepared opening statement that had been closely vetted by lawyers and others.

Regarding his first opinion, he says, “I did not think it was proper…” That is pure opinion, not fact. Moreover, if it is improper to ask a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen, that would no doubt come as a big surprise to many in government.

Vindman’s statement is, in short, an unfounded and unsupported opinion. And the notion that the president could not properly ask a foreign country to investigate a U.S. citizen who may have engaged in illegal activity is nonsense; Joe Biden does not get a pass from investigation just because he is candidate for the nomination of his party.

There is nothing improper or illegal about an investigation into potentially illegal actions, much less anything that rises to the level of a high crime or misdemeanor. The notion that it does is so much tommyrot.

So, absent personal knowledge of a high crime or misdemeanor, Vindman’s first personal opinion is immaterial. I think most voters not swirling around in the vortex of Trump hatred care more about the opinions of the president and the secretary of State than those of a mid-level officer, at least on this topic.

Vindman’s second opinion is that if Ukraine investigated the Bidens as President Trump suggested, it would lose the support of Democrats in Congress. That may well be, but in addition to being a personal opinion, it is a pure political concern. It is properly the concern of the presidents of the United States and of Ukraine.

If he disagrees with the president’s approach and harbors a fear that Ukraine will lose Democrat votes if it investigates the Bidens, Vindman’s proper role is to give his best advice and then shut up. His proper role is not to volunteer to go before a congressional committee and complain about why he disagrees with the president.
"

... and more at the link. This is just a weasel who found himself being squeezed by politics and covering his own ass; what he feels guilty about is anyone's guess, mine being is he's worried about what Democrats may have on him personally.

And we all know Democrats are fine with spying on candidates, after all that's what Obama ordered government agencies to do when Trump won the nomination, tap his phones and collude with foreign governments to fabricate evidence against him.

Last edited:

Rely on Sonland to say whatever it takes to not go hungry

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it.

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it

or at least award jobs to people with less vivid imaginations

Because sonland is just surmising

Hear! Hear! I'm happier with you fellows trashing Trump's political appointees than trashing people who appear to be decent Americans.

Most have said Trump relied too heavily on Republicans to support him when many of them are just as sleazy and corrupt and treasonous as you commie deviants are.

Thank God! I knew it couldn't be Trump's fault.

Forum List

Back