Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Is that the walls closing in on the White House?

Sondlands update had to do with a Sept. meeting, had nothing to do with the time frame of the Jul. call. You commie got nothing.

Yep, that quid pro quo demand came well before the aid was released. That's what you meant, isn't it?

Did it??????????? Did I???????? You seem to be the mind reader.

The FACTS ARE, the aid was released in Sept. and no statement was issued by Ukraine.

More facts are coming out concerning the Bidens and the Ukraine ambassador also. During conformation prep the Ambassador was told, if questioned about Hunter Biden, to refer the questioner to the office of the VP. Also shortly after the raid on the owner of Burisma, attorneys for Burisma were contacting the State Dept asking for assistance to help remove the investigations into Burisma. The attorneys invoked Hunter Bidens name as a board member of the company. More is coming from the State Dept as FOIA information is released. I wonder if those attorneys registered as foreign agents? So many questions yet to be answered, maybe the Senate Foreign Relations committee will take it up.

You're half-right. I read, but not minds. The aid was released on September 11, after pressure from Republicans and news on Politico. After it became public, it became untenable.

And?????

Funny how you just ignored the information about the Bidens and the ambassador. It's all been verified by the State Dept, with more to come. Are you afraid to admit there might be a reason for the ambassador being fired and the Bidens investigated?

Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Sondlands update had to do with a Sept. meeting, had nothing to do with the time frame of the Jul. call. You commie got nothing.

Yep, that quid pro quo demand came well before the aid was released. That's what you meant, isn't it?

Did it??????????? Did I???????? You seem to be the mind reader.

The FACTS ARE, the aid was released in Sept. and no statement was issued by Ukraine.

More facts are coming out concerning the Bidens and the Ukraine ambassador also. During conformation prep the Ambassador was told, if questioned about Hunter Biden, to refer the questioner to the office of the VP. Also shortly after the raid on the owner of Burisma, attorneys for Burisma were contacting the State Dept asking for assistance to help remove the investigations into Burisma. The attorneys invoked Hunter Bidens name as a board member of the company. More is coming from the State Dept as FOIA information is released. I wonder if those attorneys registered as foreign agents? So many questions yet to be answered, maybe the Senate Foreign Relations committee will take it up.

You're half-right. I read, but not minds. The aid was released on September 11, after pressure from Republicans and news on Politico. After it became public, it became untenable.

And?????

Funny how you just ignored the information about the Bidens and the ambassador. It's all been verified by the State Dept, with more to come. Are you afraid to admit there might be a reason for the ambassador being fired and the Bidens investigated?

I'm sorry, I didn't take it seriously.

Edit - I should have added that notice of the Whistleblower Complaint was given to Congress two days before Trump released the aid.

Last edited:
Isn't it odd how many "rats" Trump has chosen to surround himself with?
Indeed.

TrumpClinton.jpeg

Republicans will argue no matter how bad the evidence is against trump
:21:
This entire topic revolves around the fact there is NO evidence against Trump.
Thats funny funny shit. With the mountains of evidence and witnesses and corroborating evidence. That's funny you guys, no matter what evidence comes out, will say he's innocent. First there was no quid pro quo, then there was, and now it doesn't matter according to you guys.

Well, we already know nothing he does will offend you. But you are dead wrong. The man is guilty and should be removed from office. We know Republicans won't so he can stay until we vote him out in 2020. That's fine. Don't count on voters punishing us for impeaching him because he's guilty as fuck.

majority of independent voters who do not lean Republican or Democrat think that President Donald Trump should be impeached, according to a new poll.

An NBC News/SurveyMonkey survey released Friday showed that 53 percent of independent voters supported impeaching Trump while 44 percent said he shouldn't be impeached.

And the 44% have been listening to too much corporate media. Of course he should be impeached.

Thats funny funny shit. With the mountains of evidence and witnesses and corroborating evidence. That's funny you guys, no matter what evidence comes out, will say he's innocent. First there was no quid pro quo, then there was, and now it doesn't matter according to you guys.

Well, we already know nothing he does will offend you. But you are dead wrong. The man is guilty and should be removed from office. We know Republicans won't so he can stay until we vote him out in 2020. That's fine. Don't count on voters punishing us for impeaching him because he's guilty as fuck.

majority of independent voters who do not lean Republican or Democrat think that President Donald Trump should be impeached, according to a new poll.

An NBC News/SurveyMonkey survey released Friday showed that 53 percent of independent voters supported impeaching Trump while 44 percent said he shouldn't be impeached.

And the 44% have been listening to too much corporate media. Of course he should be impeached.

Bazinga!

I think trump wanted to hold the payment lol
Until he got something PERSONALLY.
Unsupportable nonsense.

It's obvious. How much more obvious does it have to get? Either smear my opponents even though he's innocent or I'll hold up this money.

House Democrats Announce Public Impeachment Hearings Next Week
Three State Department officials — William Taylor, George Kent and Marie Yovanovitch — are expected to testify.

House Democrats will launch a major new phase of their impeachment inquiry next week with public hearings that will feature three State Department officials who have testified about their concerns about President Donald Trump’s dealings with Ukraine.

Do you understand what you are reading? 3 state department officials were concerned about what Trump was trying to do.

And you want to know who the whistelblower is? How about everyone around Trump who's not a criminal like Rudy? Even Sondland took back what he said when he testified because he knew he would get caught and thrown in jail for lying. He's not going to go to jail for Trump.

Thats funny funny shit. With the mountains of evidence and witnesses and corroborating evidence.
Cite your sources and quote the evidence.

Bazinga!

Republicans are hoping that the voting public has become numb to Trump's bad behavior and they will just write this off as bad but not illegal. Not impeachable but bad. Well, was Watergate really that bad? If Trump spied on Democrats would Republicans say that was impeachable? Hell no. They would say Obama spied on Trump. Even though no proof has yet to surface.

And wasn't Trump's justice department looking into the FBI and Steele Dosier? Did they find anything yet? I bet not.

Unsupportable nonsense.
It's obvious. How much more obvious does it have to get?

Google House of Representatives. That's my source.

And no amount of evidence will convince you so why would I even bother? Fact is 55% of independents think he should be impeached. 40% say not. 5% are living under rocks.

Unsupportable nonsense.

Source House Of Repesentatives
Evidence : The facts. My eyes. My ears.

How many people have to come out and say what Trump did was wrong? It wasn't just the whistleblower.

You want evidence? Trump's new spokesman who took over for Sarah Huckabee Sanders got up on national fucking tv and admitted it.

Rudy probably admitted it.

That former decorated military man came in to testify.

Many many many people listening in shreeked when they heard Trump trying to extort the Ukranian president.

Unsupportable nonsense.

And no amount of evidence will convince you so why would I even bother? Fact is 55% of independents think he should be impeached. 40% say not. 5% are living under rocks.
Trump sets foreign diplomacy,, not libtards lol

Unsupportable nonsense.
As expected - you can neither cite your sources nor quote the evidence.
Thus: unsupportable nonsense.

Unsupportable nonsense.
As expected - you can neither cite your sources nor quote the evidence.
Thus: unsupportable nonsense.

Unsupportable nonsense.

How many people have to come out and say what Trump did was wrong? It wasn't just the whistleblower.

You want evidence? Trump's new spokesman who took over for Sarah Huckabee Sanders got up on national fucking tv and admitted it.

Rudy probably admitted it.

That former decorated military man came in to testify.

Many many many people listening in shreeked when they heard Trump trying to extort the Ukranian president.
Ok who didn’t tell bobo trump released the transcript!? Lol

Unsupportable nonsense.

Trump sets foreign diplomacy,, not libtards lol

Trump doesn't know foreign policy from guacamole.

Forum List

Back