Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

Google House of Representatives. That's my source.
And no amount of evidence will convince you so why would I even bother? Fact is 55% of independents think he should be impeached. 40% say not. 5% are living under rocks.
Trump sets foreign diplomacy,, not libtards lol
Trump sets illegal foreign policies.
More unsupportable nonsense.
What more do you want?
Proof of your claim that Trump sets illegal foreign policies.
For that you have to specify a foreign policy point and prove that said policy was illegal.
Cite your sources and quote the text.
You aren't going to spin your way out of impeachment. Focus on the facts. What Trump did was wrong and an impeachable offense. See you November 2020 when voters vote him and Republicans out. Republicans who say this is not impeachable

What more do you want?
For that you have to specify a foreign policy point and prove that said policy was illegal.
You aren't going to spin your way out of impeachment. Focus on the facts. What Trump did was wrong and an impeachable offense. See you November 2020 when voters vote him and Republicans out. Republicans who say this is not impeachable
Kooo coo

Cite your sources and quote the evidence.
And no amount of evidence will convince you so why would I even bother? Fact is 55% of independents think he should be impeached. 40% say not. 5% are living under rocks.
You guys gave us all the evidence we need.
You haven't cited your sources, and you haven't quoted the text from same.
No one is surprised.
Please - continue with your unsupportable nonsense.

We know what laws trump broke and we know the evidence against him is overwhelming,
Cites for both, please.
1) In Feb Congress approved aid for Ukraine. Trump withheld this aid for 7 months, then all of sudden released it 2 days after the story broke.
What does this prove?
2) War hero Col Vindman, Ambassador Taylor, and now Trump loyalists Sondland have all said there was a Quid Pro Quo,
-Quote- the text.
3)Trump did not release the official transcript of the Ukraine call, his lawyer hid it on the NICE server that is reserved for top secret material.
What does this prove?

What does this prove?

You can't figure it out, this isn't rocket science. Obviously you didn't read any of the links

Trump withholding the aid corroborates the story of the 3 witnesses, and corroborates the Quid Pro Quo, Trump was not going to release the money until Zelensky did Trump biding. The 3 whitnesses have all testified to this, and the text messages between Sondland and other Trump aids/ambassadors/Ukrainians corroborate this. When the story broke Trump released the aid immediately because they knew it looked suspicious.

-Quote- the text.

Read the articles, clearly you are uninformed on what has happened thus far, and need to do some research to understand the proper facts.

What does this prove?
It proves that Trump is hiding the official transcript of the Ukraine call because it has incriminating evidence in it and Vindman testified under oath that what Trump released was not correct. It's pretty self explanatory. With links...

Last edited:
You sound angry lol
Yes, very angry. Angry enough to vote Trump out. Cool story, Democrats won in red states last night. And we won in Midterms
"We'?
Didn't you just say you aren't a Democrat?
Why did you lie?
I'm mocking people here who are clearly Republicans but claim to not be Republicans.
And to do,that, you have to lie.
That should tell you something - unsurprisingly, it doesn't.

What more do you want?
Focus on the facts.
Indeed - cite your sources and quote the text.

Again let’s say there was a QPQ do you people want to know what happened with the Bidens or not? Simple yes or no question.

Be patient. I think Lev Parnas will clear that up for you.

Too flippant? Okay.

Yes, we want the truth about the Bidens, and who better to get it for us than the President's personal attorney and his merry band of miscreants? And how could we make it any more reliable than by offering $391 million for the absolute, as 391-million-dollars-is-my-witness truth?

Another simple question: What was the purpose of demanding a public statement as to an investigation?

You answer me and I'll answer you. Don't be snide.

I answered you. "Yes, we want the truth about the Bidens, and who better to get it for us than the President's personal attorney and his merry band of miscreants? And how could we make it any more reliable than by offering $391 million for the absolute, as 391-million-dollars-is-my-witness truth?" If you don't like my answer, that's up to you.

I don't expect an answer from you. I've asked you the question before.
You just cannot help yourself. Dumb Leftist.

Again let’s say there was a QPQ do you people want to know what happened with the Bidens or not? Simple yes or no question.

Too flippant? Okay.

Yes, we want the truth about the Bidens, and who better to get it for us than the President's personal attorney and his merry band of miscreants? And how could we make it any more reliable than by offering $391 million for the absolute, as 391-million-dollars-is-my-witness truth?

Another simple question: What was the purpose of demanding a public statement as to an investigation?

Let me try that more gently. The 'truth' about the Bidens doesn't scare me. Is it necessary for me to pretend Giuliani and his criminally-charged cohort was on a quest for truth? Seriously?

I think that was reasonably un-snide.
Scare? Not scare. Just admit you got your son the gig and then forced the prosecutor to get fired. It happens in politics all the time but don’t lie and say nothing happened.

Too flippant? Okay.

I answered you. "Yes, we want the truth about the Bidens, and who better to get it for us than the President's personal attorney and his merry band of miscreants? And how could we make it any more reliable than by offering $391 million for the absolute, as 391-million-dollars-is-my-witness truth?" If you don't like my answer, that's up to you.

You must be AzogTheDelicate. Put the Defiler back on.

Trump doesn't know foreign policy from guacamole.
Cool story,, who did you vote for? Lol
I voted for Trump....
:21: :21:
Didn't happen.
Yes, I know no matter what evidence we show you, this will be your answer. You cons are losing it. I go away for 5 minutes and I have 10 replies? You guys I think can smell what's coming after last night's election. Not good for your side. Even with a "booming" economy that no one is really feeling unless you are rich.

In fact, manufacturing is slowing because of Trump's trade wars. He better end them next year if he wants to get re elected. He needs to end the trade war and MAGA. LOL

What does this prove?
You can't figure it out, this isn't rocket science. Obviously you didn't read any of the links
So... you cannot tell me what is proven by the delay you claim..
Thanks.
Trump withholding the aid corroborates the story of the 3 witnesses, AND the text messages between Sondland and other Trump aids/ambassadors/Ukrainians. Trump withheld the aid because he wanted Zelensky to announce an investigation into his political rival.
Quote. The. Text.
It proves that Trump is hiding the official transcript of the Ukraine call because it has incriminating evidence in it
Fallacy: non seq
Please demonstrate the necessary relationship between putting the transcript on a "top secret" server and that transcript having incriminating evidence.

Too flippant? Okay.

LOL - are you hitting on me? I am straight.

I voted for Trump....
Didn't happen.
Yes, I know no matter what evidence we show you, this will be your answer. You cons are losing it. I go away for 5 minutes and I have 10 replies? You guys I think can smell what's coming after last night's election. Not good for your side. Even with a "booming" economy that no one is really feeling unless you are rich.

In fact, manufacturing is slowing because of Trump's trade wars. He better end them next year if he wants to get re elected. He needs to end the trade war and MAGA. LOL

His plan to reduce the trade deficit is increasing the trade deficit. It all seemed so simple.

Too flippant? Okay.

I'm making fun of a Defiler for whining that a post was 'snide'.

Don't worry. I won't ask you that question again.

I voted for Trump....
Didn't happen.
Yes, I know no matter what evidence we show you...
As you have not cited any sources and have not quoted any text from said sources, we don't have to worry about what -I- might do in face of any evidence you provide, because you haven't provided any

We know what laws trump broke and we know the evidence against him is overwhelming,
Cites for both, please.
1) In Feb Congress approved aid for Ukraine. Trump withheld this aid for 7 months, then all of sudden released it 2 days after the story broke.

2) War hero Col Vindman, Ambassador Taylor, and now Trump loyalists Sondland have all said there was a Quid Pro Quo, WITH text message evidence between Sondland and other people involved to verify that. - with Sondland also now verifying it.
Vindman testified he believed Trump demanded quid pro quo for Ukrainian aid: report
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...59b3b8-ffec-11e9-9518-1e76abc088b6_story.html
US diplomat Bill Taylor directly ties Trump to Ukraine quid pro quo - CNNPolitics

3)Trump did not release the official transcript of the Ukraine call, his lawyer hid it on the NICE server that is reserved for top secret material. Trump staffers said it was unheard of to put a simple presidential call on the NICE server. ...unless you were trying to hide something.
Vindman says White House omitted Trump's reference to Biden tapes in transcript of Zelensky call - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0fbdb6-fb4e-11e9-8190-6be4deb56e01_story.html

Why would Trump be hiding a "perfect" call and war hero Col Vindman testified under oath that the transcript Trump released was not accurate, clearly Trump is hiding something. The are too many people that have come forward and said there was a Quid Pro Quo, and Sondland is the final nail in the coffin. Why are they hiding the official call transcript on the NICE server. The evidence is overwhelming.

Vidman was nothing but a lose cannon who disagreed with policy.

I'm making fun of a Defiler for whining that a post was 'snide'.

Don't worry. I won't ask you that question again.

It was snide. You cannot help yourself as you're a dumb Leftist. Embrace it Juan.

Vidman was nothing but a lose cannon who disagreed with policy.
And the fact he disagreed with Trump on policy means... well... nothing.
Vidman: 'I had concerns Trump's policy would damage the support the Ukraine might get from congress'
Democrats; IMPEACH HIM!!!!!

What he believed was irrelevant, the fact that he took it upon himself to contact Ukraine officials could get him booted from the military. And if he shared his beliefs with someone without the need to know, it could be criminal.

What does this prove?
Thanks.
Trump withholding the aid corroborates the story of the 3 witnesses, AND the text messages between Sondland and other Trump aids/ambassadors/Ukrainians. Trump withheld the aid because he wanted Zelensky to announce an investigation into his political rival.
Quote. The. Text.
It proves that Trump is hiding the official transcript of the Ukraine call because it has incriminating evidence in it
Fallacy: non seq
Please demonstrate the necessary relationship between putting the transcript on a "top secret" server and that transcript having incriminating evidence.
Thanks.

Hello I put it right there can you read? You are trying to be smart and clever, but you look stupid...

Quote. The. Text.

"I said resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said.
You need to read the articles, everything is right there, don't respond until you do. You look even stupider now.

Col Vindman, a man with credibility, has stated that the official call was different. Trump aid said it was unheard of to put these calls on the NICE server, why would they put it on the server? The most logical conclusion is that it contains incriminating evidence that Trump wants hidden, why not just release the official transcript then and disprove this? Why put this transcript on the NICE Server, which Trump aids said was unheard of?

You need to disprove my points, with links and quotes. You have done nothing and provided nothing to disprove anything I said, your failure to do so only strengthens the evidence.

Forum List

Back