Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

I wonder what dirt the Democrats have on Sondland to extort him into reversing his testimony? ... :cool:
It's called perjury! Sondland lied and they have the text messages to prove it (you forgot about those) and they have the testimony of all the other people involved. SOndland knew he was going to go to jail for perjury so he had to tell the truth.
Unsupportable nonsense.
They have the text messages between Sondland and the others discussing the Quid pro quo the evidence is too overwhelming!!! Have a nice day!!!! Enjoy the impeachment party!!!!
I hope your safe space has plenty of crayons and play-doh, and your mother makes sure her guns are locked up.

Yeah when it doesn't happen it's gonna be just like November third 2016 all over again for them just before November third 2020 sees thousands jumping off of tall buildings.....

Instead of providing a better option for an Independent like myself the Democrats keep trying to get rid of Trump via time money wasting hearings. Ridiculous.

Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Is that the walls closing in on the White House?
/——/ Why did he flip flop. We have the transcript. Was this guy on the call?
Hello that's not the official transcript, the official transcript is hidden away on the top secret NICE server. Vindman said the transcript release is not accurate and leaves out incriminating statements...
/——/ No matter what Trump does, you conspiracy nuts will say it’s been altered.
No the war hero Col Vindman said it was altered. You need to learn the facts

Instead of providing a better option for an Independent like myself the Democrats keep trying to get rid of Trump via time money wasting hearings. Ridiculous.
IMO Trump is like a Matador holding up the red cape....they have no self control.

Jo

There's nothing Independent about you. Based on your posts you are a Trumper start to finish

Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Hello that's not the official transcript, the official transcript is hidden away on the top secret NICE server. Vindman said the transcript release is not accurate and leaves out incriminating statements...
He is a war hero? Like Tulsi Gabbard, who the Democrats called a Russian agent?

There's nothing Independent about you. Based on your posts you are a Trumper start to finish
Herr Lesh, I only defend him because the attacks on him as so outrageous and the Democrats have gone insane. But I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard and have stated as such on numerous occasions. You’re blinded by your Jew hate.

Yep, but Trumpletons starting to forget they are Trumpletons, and putting some distance between themselves and their Dear Leader, would be a good sign for the country, no?

Hero is probably an eye of the beholder thing, but he took this oath:

I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I think he honored his oath.

Yep, but Trumpletons starting to forget they are Trumpletons, and putting some distance between themselves and their Dear Leader, would be a good sign for the country, no?
/——/ “Trumpletons”
When you clowns finally pick your candidate we’ll call you Pocahontasetons or Bidenetons or maybe Buttplugetons. You won’t mind, will you?

why would they need to revise their testimony unless holes were found in it to begin with? they said what they saw, that's it.

I think he’s lying

anyway, even if true trump didnt say it

but if you want to jail the ambassador for qid pro quo be my guest
Sonland is thinking about his reputation and re-thinking his future. Trump will not be President much longer.
Rats often think about where their next meal is coming from

sonland is no exception

And thinking ahead - even as far as the next meal - is a bad thing.

Rely on Sonland to say whatever it takes to not go hungry

I think he’s lying

anyway, even if true trump didnt say it

but if you want to jail the ambassador for qid pro quo be my guest
Sonland is thinking about his reputation and re-thinking his future. Trump will not be President much longer.
Rats often think about where their next meal is coming from

sonland is no exception

Rely on Sonland to say whatever it takes to not go hungry

If Trump thought ahead, he wouldn't have sold the EU Ambassadorship to Sondland for $1million. He would have gotten an experienced diplomatic bagman, not one who spells it out so a child can read it.

Republicans will argue no matter how bad the evidence is against trump

No evidence has been produced, silly.
1) In Feb Congress approved aid for Ukraine. Trump withheld this aid for 7 months, then all of sudden released it 2 days after the story broke.

2) War hero Col Vindman, Ambassador Taylor, and now Trump loyalists Sondland have all said there was a Quid Pro Quo, WITH text message evidence between Sondland and other people involved to verify that. - with Sondland also now verifying it.

3)Trump did not release the official transcript of the Ukraine call, his lawyer hid it on the NICE server that is reserved for top secret material. Trump staffers said it was unheard of to put a simple presidential call on the NICE server. ...unless you were trying to hide something.

Why would Trump be hiding a "perfect" call and war hero Col Vindman testified under oath that the transcript Trump released was not accurate, clearly Trump is hiding something. The are too many people that have come forward and said there was a Quid Pro Quo, and Sondland is the final nail in the coffin. The evidence is overwhelming.

lol all hearsay, and from sluts with axes to grind, no valid sources of any kind. Thanks for playing. Sondland has already said he's merely voicing a personal opinion , and the rest are just as 'credible' claims. all opinion, no facts.

I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Gun to his head, I bet he admits he is a Democrat and hence is biased. Party over country.

lol and you think this is 'evidence'? Is this like 'being on Double Secret Probation' in college? ....

Gun to his head, I bet he admits he is a Democrat and hence is biased. Party over country.

Boldly speculated.

He did what he was supposed to do when he heard Trump's unAmerican bullshit - he went up the chain of command.

Forum List

Back