Soros continues to support democracy and dissent, despite RW fake news and ridiculous bs. TY, George

I know you won't because the truth is something you aren't interested in but here you go...his words. Sorry.
\
"KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
Mr. SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that’s–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t–you don’t see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.
These were rich Jews who gave up property so they could get papers to leave, and in any case Soros was just a delivery boy.

Well sure, I mean except for that word "confiscation".....and well, except for that part about him watching all of those Jews being hauled away.
I mean except for all of that sure.

Poor Franco, so you have nothing?
Wiki; Soros. You people are nuts. He was FOURTEEN.
"
Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[25] Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council") which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[26]

Soros did not return to that job; his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the fascist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14 year old alone, the official took with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate, though Soros did not take part. Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[27][28] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.

I know you won't because the truth is something you aren't interested in but here you go...his words. Sorry.
\
"KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

KROFT: I mean, that’s–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t–you don’t see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

These were rich Jews who gave up property so they could get papers to leave, and in any case Soros was just a delivery boy.

Well sure, I mean except for that word "confiscation".....and well, except for that part about him watching all of those Jews being hauled away.
BS. FOURTEEN, dupe.
Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[25] Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council") which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[26]

Soros did not return to that job; his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the fascist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14 year old alone, the official took with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate, though Soros did not take part. Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[27][28] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.

\

BS. FOURTEEN, dupe.

I posted his own words Franco, nothing you can say changes that.
His OWN words.

\

BS. FOURTEEN, dupe.

His OWN words.
THIRTEEN years old, hater dupe. Told them not to go. You people are nuts. Yes, he's VERY honest.

\

BS. FOURTEEN, dupe.

His OWN words.
THIRTEEN years old, hater dupe. Told them not to go. You people are nuts. Yes, he's VERY honest.

\

[/QUOTE]

No guilt, no remorse.
If he shoots your child will it be ok because he was "14"?

BS. FOURTEEN, dupe.

His OWN words.

\

No guilt, no remorse.
If he shoots your child will it be ok because he was "14"?[/QUOTE]
You're out of your tiny hater dupe mind...He delivered notes to fellow Jews and told them not to go! IDIOT!!

BS. FOURTEEN, dupe.

His OWN words.

\

No guilt, no remorse.
You're out of your tiny hater dupe mind...He delivered notes to fellow Jews and told them not to go! IDIOT!![/QUOTE]

So....he lied in the Kroft interview?
So....you think the Nazi's gave the Jews a "choice" of whether or not to go?
Good lord, I'm sorry but you are insane.

I know, you've got nothing. After all what's a little Nazism between you and George.
And Naziism is RW and you chumps are damn close to the bs slogan screaming, brainwashed racist supporters of it. It was ridiculously easy for Trump to get your votes by parroting bs propaganda-Now he's dumped most of his promises to you, dupe..

I know, you've got nothing. After all what's a little Nazism between you and George.
And Naziism is RW and you chumps are damn close to the bs slogan screaming, brainwashed racist supporters of it. It was ridiculously easy for Trump to get your votes by parroting bs propaganda-Now he's dumped most of his promises to you, dupe..

Look who's talking, you suck up to rich billionaires like Soros, what a sell out.

BS. FOURTEEN, dupe.

His OWN words.

\

No guilt, no remorse.
You're out of your tiny hater dupe mind...He delivered notes to fellow Jews and told them not to go! IDIOT!!

Good lord, I'm sorry but you are insane.[/QUOTE] Try reading more of it, dupe. And he was a 13 year old, ay caramba...Brainwashed much?

His OWN words.

\

No guilt, no remorse.

Try reading more of it, dupe. And he was a 13 year old, ay caramba...Brainwashed much?[/QUOTE]

You don't do this well, ideology and emotion are your enemies my friend.

Meanwhile, fake news fools think he's a Nazi lol. Not in Hungary.
Hungarian attack on George Soros prompts NGO anger - BBC News

Aren't you the resident 'rich people' hater? WTF franco the guy is worth billions and you are kissing his ass? Why?
I'm not a supporter of greedy lying idiot GOP rich DUHHHHH. Honest Dem rich who want to raise taxes on the rich and invest in the nonrich and the country, YES. Dupes are so dumb...

Aren't you the resident 'rich people' hater? WTF franco the guy is worth billions and you are kissing his ass? Why?
I'm not a supporter of greedy lying idiot GOP rich DUHHHHH. Honest Dem rich who want to raise taxes on the rich and invest in the nonrich and the country, YES. Dupes are so dumb...

You sold out to a rich whitey billionaire who stole his money from the poor and middle class, its sad.

\

No guilt, no remorse.

Try reading more of it, dupe. And he was a 13 year old, ay caramba...Brainwashed much?

You don't do this well, ideology and emotion are your enemies my friend.[/QUOTE]
Hilariously ironic...They had a choice of going to this initial appointment.

You sold out to a rich whitey billionaire who stole his money from the poor and middle class, its sad.
Who's that?

Forum List

Back