Sorry democrats,primary results prove that Trump's agenda is a smash hit

Also worth noting is that a Democratic state senator in California was recalled for voting for gas tax increases, costing California Democrats the supermajority in the Legislature necessary to raise taxes even more.

OUCH!

Democrats are almost a lead pipe cinch to win at least one congressional house back. If they don’t....well...there are numerous Libs on this board who will be inconsolable. That would be funny.

Also worth noting CRAZY Maxine had a WHOLE 11 people show up for a speech!

So you can't dispute the claims of the article. Should be easy enough.

But that would require you to research and study something....forgot that was way beyond you.

or

Opinion | There will be no Trump collapse

Last edited:

Potentially.

The biggest problem here is that Trump will only get judged for a few years.

When his policies hit the fan it'll be too late for people to vote against him.

He's lucky. He's inherited a great economy.

Democracy is the preserve of shortsighted people.
It's common knowledge, (don't ya know) that GW's successes were due to Clinton. Obama's failures were due to GW. Trump's successes are absolutely due to Obama. The next President in 2024... their failures will of course be due to Trump... I mean really, get with the program here... lol

Potentially.

It's common knowledge, (don't ya know) that GW's successes were due to Clinton. Obama's failures were due to GW. Trump's successes are absolutely due to Obama. The next President in 2024... their failures will of course be due to Trump... I mean really, get with the program here... lol

The issue is that presidents often have more impact after their time.

The best way of saying it would be that a competent president will keep the boat steady, and a bad president will make things worse. A president can't really make things better.

George W. Bush had his wars. Clinton helped make the recession, but then again Bush had 8 years, and CONGRESS had 8 years to sort it out.

Congress is an important part of US politics, which is why a president often can't be that important for success, success often has to come from Congress too.

Potentially.

The best way of saying it would be that a competent president will keep the boat steady, and a bad president will make things worse. A president can't really make things better.

George W. Bush had his wars. Clinton helped make the recession, but then again Bush had 8 years, and CONGRESS had 8 years to sort it out.

Congress is an important part of US politics, which is why a president often can't be that important for success, success often has to come from Congress too.
O... I see, So why is it that the majority of things I'm really pleased about over the last year and a half are direct, overt reversals of Obama doctrine / policies...?

Potentially.

The economy was shit. Its about 4x better now.

Potentially.

O... I see, So why is it that the majority of things I'm really pleased about over the last year and a half are direct, overt reversals of Obama doctrine / policies...?

There's a big difference between what makes you happy now, in the short term, and what actually has a lasting impact on your life.

Potentially.

Because that is your primary concern. It's stupid and short sigted. But it's what you want.

Forum List

Back