Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

300+ attorneys say they think Trump obstructed justice

"Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

"The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited."

Bipartisan support that includes one career prosecutor who worked with Rudy Giuliani says the Rudy he knew would not have hesitated to charge Trump based on the evidence Mueller has supplied.

Trump's actions today confirm he is still actively obstructing justice, and provides ample evidence he will do little to prevent his "Fancy Bear" buddies from helping in 2020.

CORRECTION: The list is now over 700.

"Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

"The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited."

Bipartisan support that includes one career prosecutor who worked with Rudy Giuliani says the Rudy he knew would not have hesitated to charge Trump based on the evidence Mueller has supplied.

Trump's actions today confirm he is still actively obstructing justice, and provides ample evidence he will do little to prevent his "Fancy Bear" buddies from helping in 2020.

Hundreds of former persecutors are pissed at Trump for firing their useless behinds en masse when he first went to Washington to serve this country.

F 'em.
Hundreds of former persecutors are pissed at Trump for firing their useless behinds en masse when he first went to Washington to serve this country.

F 'em
Probably not.

Hundreds of former federal prosecutors say Trump committed chargeable offenses

"Among the high-profile signers are Bill Weld, a former U.S. attorney and Justice Department official in the Reagan administration who is running against Trump as a Republican; Donald Ayer, a former deputy attorney general in the George H.W. Bush Administration; John S. Martin, a former U.S. attorney and federal judge appointed to his posts by two Republican presidents; Paul Rosenzweig, who served as senior counsel to independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr; and Jeffrey Harris, who worked as the principal assistant to Rudolph W. Giuliani when he was at the Justice Department in the Reagan administration.

"It’s useful to have people step forward and tell the truth, and it’s encouraging to see some Republicans take a stand against their own president. I think this is their key point:

"'All of this conduct — trying to control and impede the investigation against the President by leveraging his authority over others — is similar to conduct we have seen charged against other public officials and people in powerful positions,' the former federal prosecutors wrote in their letter."

It's more likely not all Republicans support a psychopathic con man who found enough low information bigots to "win" the White House.
Their unsolicited, unsubstantiated, non evidence based opinions mean zero.
Their unsolicited, unsubstantiated, non evidence based opinions mean zero.
There's no shortage of evidence or professional expertise that would make those 600+ opinions meaningless to anyone who hasn't consumed the Trump kool-aid:

Over 650 former prosecutors say Trump would be charged with obstruction if he weren't president

"More than 650 former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that if the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) did not prohibit a sitting president from being indicted, President Trump would be charged with obstruction of justice.

"Why it matters: Special counsel Robert Mueller laid out extensive evidence of possible obstruction by Trump in volume 2 of his report, though he ultimately opted not to make a 'traditional prosecutorial judgment' in part because of the OLC opinion.

"Attorney General Bill Barr's decision to clear Trump of obstruction has drawn the ire of many Democrats and former prosecutors who believe he is acting as the president's personal lawyer, rather than the country's top law enforcement official.

"The statement is signed by more than 20 former U.S. attorneys and more than 100 career Justice Department officials who worked in every administration dating back to President Eisenhower."

Einstein was shown a German newspaper that claimed "One hundred German physicists claim Einsteins theory of relativity is wrong." Einsteins reply was supposedly, "If I were wrong, it would only take one."

It's now over 600.

Could be over 1000. Doesn't mean shit. Just one more group of Never-Trumpers still hoping to nullify an election they failed to win by hook or crook (literally).

Correcto-mundo!
And on top of this, we're expected to be impressed. :cuckoo:

Could be over 1000. Doesn't mean shit.
....to a trump cultist.

To an Obama Cultard like you, it would only take ONE former attorney to convince you Trump was Napoleon reincarnate. :lmao:
That's nice, crybaby. However, there are actual arguments that he committed obstruction in what the non-cultists call "reality", so we will discuss those here instead of the fantasies you invent to keep yourself in a constant state of toddlerish agitation.

It's now over 600.

Could be over 1000. Doesn't mean shit. Just one more group of Never-Trumpers still hoping to nullify an election they failed to win by hook or crook (literally).

500 is pretty small percentage of the former
Still living DOJ lawyers. My guess is that they took a poll they didn't like and then decided to go with cherry picking letter.

Jo

....to a trump cultist.

To an Obama Cultard like you, it would only take ONE former attorney to convince you Trump was Napoleon reincarnate. :lmao:
That's nice, crybaby. However, there are actual arguments that he committed obstruction in what the non-cultists call "reality", so we will discuss those here instead of the fantasies you invent to keep yourself in a constant state of toddlerish agitation.

There are arguments that the Earth is flat, and the arguments that Trump committed obstruction are just as credible.

It's now over 600.

500 is pretty small percentage of the former
Still living DOJ lawyers. My guess is that they took a poll they didn't like and then decided to go with cherry picking letter.

Jo
Your "guess" is just another stupid lie you made up to soothe yourself.

There are arguments that the Earth is flat, and the arguments that Trump committed obstruction are just as credible.
Dude, you don't have to bend over backwards to tell me that you are too lazy, ignorant, and inept to respond directly to the arguments. I already know!

Dude, you don't have to bend over backwards to tell me that you are too lazy, ignorant, and inept to respond directly to the arguments. I already know!
I don't waste my time responding to partisan hackery. I've read all the arguments. They are all wrong.

Insulting me doesn't make your case one iota more credible.

There are no points being mad.
You mean, you haven't read any, because you refuse to read any material presented to you, instead just making up embarrassingly stupid lies.

The idea that you can build obstruction charges on a fraudulent investigation is what is embarrassingly stupid. I know this worries you because you seldom pay this kind of attention to anything....but this sure as hell has you worried.

Your quotes of prior obstruction charges all included proof of crime....you idiot. Doesn't matter if the charges were made. The crime was never in doubt.

In the Russian collusion scam authored and propagated by Mostly American political hacks...there simply is no proof of crime.
There does however appear to be plenty of proof of fraudulent and unauthorized spying.

It will die in a courtroom if it goes there.

Jo

Well then, where is the other 1/2 of the equation?
You tell us. It's your embarrasisngly stupid argument. Show me the litany of federal prosecutors who would say there is not evidence to indict. You can't, because there aren't any that arent paid trump stooges.

Your whole idiotic rant is just a way for you to stay ignorant and avoid actually addressing the arguments they make that trump would be indicted, were he not the President. And that's all.

LOL, now that is funny WAYNE...……...would that be Newton?

I understand how to get a poll to say what you want it to say. If you can't figure out what I said, that is sad, since I made it easy enough, even for someone like you, lol.

I didn't post it for you anyway, I just added your name cause you are a phony, and want you to understand, your propaganda no longer works-)

But you carry on there Mr. Wayne-) We know how it works, and so do you...………….until you discover, you got hosed, lol!

I dn't waste my time responding to partisan hackery. I've read all the arguments. They are all wrong.
Yes, we get it, you are too lazy and ignorant to tackle the arguments.

....to a trump cultist.

He's just pissed because his journey into the Magic Report didn't make 2016 disappear.

He should try the Ruby slippers next.

Jo

....to a trump cultist.

Um no...there are not.
There's lots of wishful thinking though.

Jo

a psychopathic con man who found enough low information bigots to "win" the White House.

Good. Good. You idiots just keep thinking that it was a "psychopathic con man" who beat your Hillary Clinton, and that everyone who voted for Trump, including many former Obama supporters, only did so because all hundred million of us were "low information bigots." We want you all thinking that going right into the 2020 election again, confident for sure that your Uncle Joe is going to win. After all, how could Joe possibly lose? :D

View attachment 259855
Good. Good. You idiots just keep thinking that it was a "psychopathic con man" who beat your Hillary Clinton, and that everyone who voted for Trump, including many former Obama supporters, only did so because all hundred million of us were "low information bigots." We want you all thinking that going right into the 2020 election again, confident for sure that your Uncle Joe is going to win. After all, how could Joe possibly lose?
Trump_rusia_illo.0.jpg

Luckily, the Red Don will be rotting in prison (along with the rest of his crime family) long before Bernie moves into the White House in 2021.

....to a trump cultist.

Please don't try to lend credulity to your new twist on trying to make everyone out a baby who simply opposes your view. That is so commonly Leftard now as to be snot boring and predictable. You've long since lost any credibility here after the many times I've both pummeled your silliness not to mention your repeated running away and evasion anytime I nail you down with any direct question which you never answer. Consider it a gift that I even recognize your posts at all. It's mostly pity.

Forum List

Back