Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

Zero evidence
Zero crimes
Zero indictments for 'collusion'
Zero convictions for 'collusion'
Zero indictments for 'obstruction'
Zero indictments for 'Obstruction'
Overwhelming evidence against Dems

The only thing left is continuous whining, crying, coup attempt, and defense of traitors by snowflakes

I'll just leave this here.

60053049_2473525662658624_8991517590408921088_n.jpg

Trump Fails the Betty Currie Test

Trump Fails the Betty Currie Test
Twenty years ago, I held President Clinton accountable. That’s why I joined hundreds of prosecutors to say that Trump has obstructed justice.

12:21 PM ET
Paul Rosenzweig
Senior fellow at the R Street Institute and a principal at Red Branch Consulting
What the hell is the Betty Curry test?
Betty Crockofit with spice
Why don't you geniuses just read the article and find out?

Wow 300 people who were not part of the investigation have an opinion.

NO, fuckhead....those (now almost 500) prosecutors made a determination based ON READING Mueller's report and the evidence listed.

Unlike idiots like you who REFUSE to read the damn report and rely on Hannity to tell what the fuck to "think"
I've heard it's over 700 former federal prosecutors now. Many of them Republican.

I've heard it's over 700 former federal prosecutors now. Many of them Republican.
I heard it's now up to Eleventy Billion, including Trump's sister and the Pope.
I heard it's now up to Eleventy Billion, including Trump's sister and the Pope
n_maddow_a2sister_190410_1920x1080.jpg

"Complaints of judicial misconduct set off an investigation of Judge Maryanne Trump Barry. In retirement, she is no longer subject to the conduct rules."
Retiring as a Judge, Trump’s Sister Ends Court Inquiry Into Her Role in Tax Dodges

Trump comes from a long line of crony-capitalists and grifters. When are you planning to hold him to the same standards as the Clintons?

NO, fuckhead....those (now almost 500) prosecutors made a determination based ON READING Mueller's report and the evidence listed.

Unlike idiots like you who REFUSE to read the damn report and rely on Hannity to tell what the fuck to "think"
Name two Republicans.

I hope it boils up to a over a thousand. So what? are there even that many in the US today? really? ahhh the old make up shit ploy at work.

this is a show by the swamp for the swamp. it's all about trying to destroy Barr because the swamp knows he's gonna get to the bottom of everything!

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday
that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Trump will call this 'fake nuwz' ............ LOFL

All of them except the one who matters. That one said “No Obstruction”. It’s okay, grab a coloring book and your puppy blanket and get ready for 2020.

hey, where are all the signatures? let's see all the signatures!! HELLO, WHERE ARE ALL THE SIGNATURES? HELLO!!!!!! HELLO, WHERE ARE ALL THE SIGNATURES? HELLO!!!!!!

The real “Obstruction of Justice” is what the Democrats are trying to do to this Attorney General

Here are (currently) 735 signatories

Grid view copy - Airtable

Considering this started with a few hundred persons this will likely go to over 1K persons, at a minimum.

I see a lot of lazy ass, partisans posting here.
You don't like CNN because you have Trump stuck sooooooooooooo far up your colon that you feel comfortable pissing on anything that your hero stuck up your ass disapproves of.
Well here jack asses.

STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

If you are not too goddamn lazy, then read this. It isn't CNN so, now you don't have anything to bitch & whine about, like a bunch of two year olds.

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement-by-former-federal-prosecutors-8ab7691c2aa1

Last edited:

Considering this started with a few hundred persons this will likely go to over 1K persons, at a minimum.

You don't like CNN because you have Trump stuck sooooooooooooo far up your colon that you feel comfortable pissing on anything that your hero stuck up your ass disapproves of.
Well here jack asses.

If you are not too goddamn lazy, then read this. It isn't CNN so, now you don't have anything to bitch & whine about, like a bunch of two year olds.
735 leftwing partisan hacks.

Well here jack asses.

By odds alone there is no why in Hell all 735 of these individuals could be "partisan hacks"

Your level of immaturity & stupidity is IMO unsurpassed here @ USMB.

You truly are dumber than a shit sandwich.

Well here jack asses.

By odds alone there is no why in Hell all 735 of these individuals could be "partisan hacks"

Your level of immaturity & stupidity is IMO unsurpassed here @ USMB.

You truly are dumber than a shit sandwich.
Really? Show us the math.

Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Prosecutors Offices

There are over 2,300 prosecutors offices in the United States.

It looks to me like it's easily possible.

Forum List

Back