Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday
that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Trump will call this 'fake nuwz' ............ LOFL
FAKE NEWS

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday
that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Trump will call this 'fake nuwz' ............ LOFL

Then the House needs to impeach him. It seems the House is putting party over counrty again.

Here are (currently) 735 signatories

Grid view copy - Airtable

Considering this started with a few hundred persons this will likely go to over 1K persons, at a minimum.

I see a lot of lazy ass, partisans posting here.
You don't like CNN because you have Trump stuck sooooooooooooo far up your colon that you feel comfortable pissing on anything that your hero stuck up your ass disapproves of.
Well here jack asses.

STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

If you are not too goddamn lazy, then read this. It isn't CNN so, now you don't have anything to bitch & whine about, like a bunch of two year olds.
so are they suing Mueller?

Considering this started with a few hundred persons this will likely go to over 1K persons, at a minimum.

You don't like CNN because you have Trump stuck sooooooooooooo far up your colon that you feel comfortable pissing on anything that your hero stuck up your ass disapproves of.
Well here jack asses.

If you are not too goddamn lazy, then read this. It isn't CNN so, now you don't have anything to bitch & whine about, like a bunch of two year olds.

"so are they suing Mueller?"

what an asinine question; you must be in the third grade. OK, maybe first grade.

Well here jack asses.

"so are they suing Mueller?"

what an asinine question; you must be in the third grade. OK, maybe first grade.
irony!!!! IRONY

the document has been updated to include a current total of 800 signatories

That is an additional 65 persons from earlier today.
and again, so? it could be 12,000 so what. explain what it means? come on Einstein tell us.it's a ploy. ploy, ploy, ploy. means nothing but to get your snot running.

and again, so? it could be 12,000 so what. explain what it means? come on Einstein tell us.it's a ploy. ploy, ploy, ploy. means nothing but to get your snot running.

These people are attorneys, attorneys that have worked for the DOJ, many of them for over three decades.

These people understand what 'the rule of law' actually means because that was their function.

These people understand that an oath to The US Constitution means upholding 'the rule of law' for the sake of defending The US Constitution.

These people understand that America is currently under the real threat of becoming a nation that no longer holds The Constitution up as the ultimate 'law of the land.'

These people recognize that there is a movement afoot to destroy The US Constitution and to replace that with a dictator that is a complete fucking ass hole that wants to be 'the law of the land.'

If you can't see that then you are one short sighted piece of shit.

These people are attorneys, attorneys that have worked for the DOJ, many of them for over three decades.

These people understand what 'the rule of law' actually means because that was their function.

These people understand that an oath to The US Constitution means upholding 'the rule of law' for the sake of defending The US Constitution.

These people understand that America is currently under the real threat of becoming a nation that no longer holds The Constitution up as the ultimate 'law of the land.'

These people recognize that there is a movement afoot to destroy The US Constitution and to replace that with a dictator that is a complete fucking ass hole that wants to be 'the law of the land.'

and what? what is it you think it means? come on, step out.

Those were my own words, idiot.

So, you really are too stupid to understand that I just told you what I think it means.

Did you think I posted some 'copy & paste' bullshit?

Good day dumb ass.

So, you really are too stupid to understand that I just told you what I think it means.

Good day dumb ass.
it didn't say fk about what you expect should happen because they all signed that letter. why not?

You can find just as many, if not more, DOJ attorneys who vehemently disagree with the letter. That fact shoots down the premise of your post.

You can find just as many, if not more, DOJ attorneys who vehemently disagree with the letter. That fact shoots down the premise of your post.

So, let me ask YOU: where is that letter you speak of?
Where is the letter that YOU claim, "more, DOJ attorneys who vehemently disagree with?"

Is that letter stuck up your smelly fucking ass?

Go ahead; produce the letter.

We are waiting.

Where is the letter that YOU claim, "more, DOJ attorneys who vehemently disagree with?"

We are waiting.
Only hacks sign letters like the one you are waving around.

We are waiting.

Sorry middelfingercunt but I haven't signed any letter, nor am I waiving around any letter.

Over 1K former DOJ attorneys are putting this out there for ALL Americans to soak up, to learn, to decide for themselves.

We are waiting.

Sorry middelfingercunt but I haven't signed any letter, nor am I waiving around any letter.

Over 1K former DOJ attorneys are putting this out there for ALL Americans to soak up, to learn, to decide for themselves.
Who gives a shit.

Good day dumb ass.
it didn't say fk about what you expect should happen because they all signed that letter. why not?
caddo kid , what happened? why didn't you answer what will happen due to 12,000 prosecutors signing your letter? come on dude, man up and post the news!!!

Names please...or its just more fake hews bullshit....

Names please...or its just more fake hews bullshit....

Uh Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Carter, Ford...………………………...

Former.

Because they are now out-of-work Obamabots!
All of them?

300+ attorneys say they think Trump obstructed justice

"The letter was signed by officials from a wide-range of backgrounds, and included former US attorneys and other top officials from both parties.

"The Washington Post, which previously reported on the letter, which said signatories to the letter included officials whose time in government included every administration since President Dwight Eisenhower."

I wonder what former judges have to say and not people solely trained to try and find guilt.
Judges would not opine without a trail. The prosecutors are saying there is enough to charge.

Being that they are “former” and not involved in the case then their comments have no merit.
That will easily be the dumbest comment of the thread, no matter how many pages it accrues. Congrats.
When you cannot refute, name call.
Lib 101

Let me tell ALL of YOU how this works, and it is easy, lol...…….which is very bad for the Left-)

It was a non-profit, Leftist organization, that explains 1/2 of the story, but here is the other 1/2!

Notice that it said 300 and something Federal Prosecutors, and they would indict? OMG, OMG you say!

Well then, where is the other 1/2 of the equation?

What do I mean?

EXAMPLE--------------> I put out a poll on USMB that says--------------> If you agree that President Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, no matter which party you are from. So I get 20 boxes checked, put out the stats, and everyone goes, OMG, OMG!

BUT, where is the poll that says------------------> If you are a prosecutor and think Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, but if you don't, check this one-)

It is called-------------> FORCING the results you want! It is like the other thread on here about picking between Ginsburg and Kavanaugh. They made a MISTAKE, so they took it down, lol. If they would have WORDED it instead----------------->If you like Justices like GINSBBURG, check this box and left it at that...……….maybe they got 2000 votes for Justices like Ginsburg, post it, and everyone goes OMG, OMG. But they screwed the pooch and gave choice, FORCING them to take it down because the RESULT was NOT what they wanted.

Think about this-------------------> How many RETIRED Federal Prosecutors are there? They are all over the place. If they get a normal Fed deal I am sure, 20 or 25 and out if they so choose. And they got LESS than 400, heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe.

Just remember, this is a non event, lol. No matter WHAT this thing said, unless nobody responded, they would hail it as PROOF! If it would have been 50, they would be screaming it from here, to there, to everywhere. With no other choice to pick from, they automatically win!

In essence, this is phony-e-baloney, but then you already knew that intuitively, because you are aware the LEFT is full of...…...PHONY-E-BALONEY'S!
now you've really gone off the deep end
izciycozpuw21.jpg
You could smack a right winger right in the face with a plate full of evidence and they would still refuse to see it.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back