Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

Names please...or its just more fake hews bullshit....

Uh Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Carter, Ford...………………………...

Former.

Because they are now out-of-work Obamabots!
All of them?

300+ attorneys say they think Trump obstructed justice

"The letter was signed by officials from a wide-range of backgrounds, and included former US attorneys and other top officials from both parties.

"The Washington Post, which previously reported on the letter, which said signatories to the letter included officials whose time in government included every administration since President Dwight Eisenhower."

I wonder what former judges have to say and not people solely trained to try and find guilt.
Judges would not opine without a trail. The prosecutors are saying there is enough to charge.

Being that they are “former” and not involved in the case then their comments have no merit.
That will easily be the dumbest comment of the thread, no matter how many pages it accrues. Congrats.
When you cannot refute, name call.
Lib 101

Let me tell ALL of YOU how this works, and it is easy, lol...…….which is very bad for the Left-)

It was a non-profit, Leftist organization, that explains 1/2 of the story, but here is the other 1/2!

Notice that it said 300 and something Federal Prosecutors, and they would indict? OMG, OMG you say!

Well then, where is the other 1/2 of the equation?

What do I mean?

EXAMPLE--------------> I put out a poll on USMB that says--------------> If you agree that President Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, no matter which party you are from. So I get 20 boxes checked, put out the stats, and everyone goes, OMG, OMG!

BUT, where is the poll that says------------------> If you are a prosecutor and think Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, but if you don't, check this one-)

It is called-------------> FORCING the results you want! It is like the other thread on here about picking between Ginsburg and Kavanaugh. They made a MISTAKE, so they took it down, lol. If they would have WORDED it instead----------------->If you like Justices like GINSBBURG, check this box and left it at that...……….maybe they got 2000 votes for Justices like Ginsburg, post it, and everyone goes OMG, OMG. But they screwed the pooch and gave choice, FORCING them to take it down because the RESULT was NOT what they wanted.

Think about this-------------------> How many RETIRED Federal Prosecutors are there? They are all over the place. If they get a normal Fed deal I am sure, 20 or 25 and out if they so choose. And they got LESS than 400, heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe.

Just remember, this is a non event, lol. No matter WHAT this thing said, unless nobody responded, they would hail it as PROOF! If it would have been 50, they would be screaming it from here, to there, to everywhere. With no other choice to pick from, they automatically win!

In essence, this is phony-e-baloney, but then you already knew that intuitively, because you are aware the LEFT is full of...…...PHONY-E-BALONEY'S!
now you've really gone off the deep end
izciycozpuw21.jpg
You could smack a right winger right in the face with a plate full of evidence and they would still refuse to see it.

tenor.gif

It's amazing how high, mighty and morally superior they were when Bill Clinton was in office and now they ate cheering at Trump's lawlessness.

These people are attorneys, attorneys that have worked for the DOJ, many of them for over three decades.

These people understand what 'the rule of law' actually means because that was their function.

These people understand that an oath to The US Constitution means upholding 'the rule of law' for the sake of defending The US Constitution.

These people understand that America is currently under the real threat of becoming a nation that no longer holds The Constitution up as the ultimate 'law of the land.'

These people recognize that there is a movement afoot to destroy The US Constitution and to replace that with a dictator that is a complete fucking ass hole that wants to be 'the law of the land.'

If you can't see that then you are one short sighted piece of shit.
You can find just as many, if not more, DOJ attorneys who vehemently disagree with the letter. That fact shoots down the premise of your post.

So, let me ask YOU: where is that letter you speak of?
Where is the letter that YOU claim, "more, DOJ attorneys who vehemently disagree with?"

Is that letter stuck up your smelly fucking ass?

Go ahead; produce the letter.

We are waiting.
Only hacks sign letters like the one you are waving around.

Sorry middelfingercunt but I haven't signed any letter, nor am I waiving around any letter.

Over 1K former DOJ attorneys are putting this out there for ALL Americans to soak up, to learn, to decide for themselves.
Who gives a shit.

Well duh dumb ass; you must give a shit because you replied, fuck tard.

Former.

All of them?

"The letter was signed by officials from a wide-range of backgrounds, and included former US attorneys and other top officials from both parties.

"The Washington Post, which previously reported on the letter, which said signatories to the letter included officials whose time in government included every administration since President Dwight Eisenhower."

I wonder what former judges have to say and not people solely trained to try and find guilt.
Judges would not opine without a trail. The prosecutors are saying there is enough to charge.

That will easily be the dumbest comment of the thread, no matter how many pages it accrues. Congrats.
Lib 101

Let me tell ALL of YOU how this works, and it is easy, lol...…….which is very bad for the Left-)

It was a non-profit, Leftist organization, that explains 1/2 of the story, but here is the other 1/2!

Notice that it said 300 and something Federal Prosecutors, and they would indict? OMG, OMG you say!

What do I mean?

EXAMPLE--------------> I put out a poll on USMB that says--------------> If you agree that President Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, no matter which party you are from. So I get 20 boxes checked, put out the stats, and everyone goes, OMG, OMG!

BUT, where is the poll that says------------------> If you are a prosecutor and think Trump should be prosecuted, check this box, but if you don't, check this one-)

It is called-------------> FORCING the results you want! It is like the other thread on here about picking between Ginsburg and Kavanaugh. They made a MISTAKE, so they took it down, lol. If they would have WORDED it instead----------------->If you like Justices like GINSBBURG, check this box and left it at that...……….maybe they got 2000 votes for Justices like Ginsburg, post it, and everyone goes OMG, OMG. But they screwed the pooch and gave choice, FORCING them to take it down because the RESULT was NOT what they wanted.

Think about this-------------------> How many RETIRED Federal Prosecutors are there? They are all over the place. If they get a normal Fed deal I am sure, 20 or 25 and out if they so choose. And they got LESS than 400, heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe.

Just remember, this is a non event, lol. No matter WHAT this thing said, unless nobody responded, they would hail it as PROOF! If it would have been 50, they would be screaming it from here, to there, to everywhere. With no other choice to pick from, they automatically win!

In essence, this is phony-e-baloney, but then you already knew that intuitively, because you are aware the LEFT is full of...…...PHONY-E-BALONEY'S!
izciycozpuw21.jpg
You could smack a right winger right in the face with a plate full of evidence and they would still refuse to see it.

tenor.gif

It's amazing how high, mighty and morally superior they were when Bill Clinton was in office and now they ate cheering at Trump's lawlessness.
What "lawlessness?"

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday
that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Trump will call this 'fake nuwz' ............ LOFL
Anonymous sources say.....whatever Democrats said was good enough for them.

Hundreds of former Justice officials assert Trump would be facing felony charges if he were not President - CNNPolitics

Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday
that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who said anything about "Anonymous sources?"

I guess you FAILED to read the thread, just like most of the brain dead jack asses around here

Former.

All of them?

Lib 101

What do I mean?

izciycozpuw21.jpg

tenor.gif

Yeah, in this case Democrats want the AG to break the law.

Democrats support:

• Illegal immigration
  • Terrorism
  • Coddling murderers
  • Attacking cops
  • Cheating in elections
You have some nerve calling us lawless

I guess you FAILED to read the thread, just like most of the brain dead jack asses around here
Hundreds of former members......
Anonymous former members...

All of them?

Lib 101

What do I mean?

izciycozpuw21.jpg

tenor.gif

Yeah, in this case Democrats want the AG to break the law.

Democrats support:

• Illegal immigration
  • Terrorism
  • Coddling murderers
  • Attacking cops
  • Cheating in elections
You have some nerve calling us lawless

I am not a democrat but that post is horseshit.

Hundreds of former members......
Anonymous former members...

What the fuck are you talking about?

You actually believe that people are signing this thing anonymously?

Really; you actually believe that stupid shit?

What fucking cave did you escape from?

When Bill Clinton was in office, the Democrats argued obstruction does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Guess that went out the window - eh?
Link.
The Clinton Impeachment
Some Senators who explained their acquittal votes rejected the idea that the particular crimes that President Clinton was alleged to have committed amounted to impeachable offenses (see, e.g., 145 CONG. REC. S1560 (daily ed. Feb. 12, 1999) (statement of Sen. Moynihan); id. at 1601 (statement of Sen. Lieberman)), some alleged failure of proof (see, e.g., id. at 1539 (statement of Sen. Specter); id. at 1581 (statement of Sen. Akaka)), and some cited both grounds (see, e.g., id. at S1578–91 (statement of Sen. Leahy), and id. at S1627 (statement of Sen. Hollings)). [Back to text]

Guess that went out the window, eh?

Last edited:
But all of your plates are filled with horseshit....and it doesn't taste like chicken....

When Bill Clinton was in office, the Democrats argued obstruction does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Link.
The Clinton Impeachment
Some Senators who explained their acquittal votes rejected the idea that the particular crimes that President Clinton was alleged to have committed amounted to impeachable offenses (see, e.g., 145 CONG. REC. S1560 (daily ed. Feb. 12, 1999) (statement of Sen. Moynihan); id. at 1601 (statement of Sen. Lieberman)), some alleged failure of proof (see, e.g., id. at 1539 (statement of Sen. Specter); id. at 1581 (statement of Sen. Akaka)), and some cited both grounds (see, e.g., id. at S1578–91 (statement of Sen. Leahy), and id. at S1627 (statement of Sen. Hollings)). [Back to text]

......and that has what to do with Trump?

To this day, keeping Hillary's warmongering ass out of the White House STILL isn't Obstruction of Justice.

Link.
The Clinton Impeachment
......and that has what to do with Trump?

The Thread Title Sums Up This Entire Exposed Conspiracy:

Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction...

....especially the way the Democrats and snowflakes spin it. Too bad none of the evidence or Mueller report or Mueller investigation indictments / convictions prove so.

Humm, are these "former Justice Department officials" part of the same gang who decided that Hillary violated no law when she destroyed 30,000 e-mails that were under subpoena, arranged for the wiping of her private server that was under subpoena, paid for an ex-British spy to meet with the Russians to try to get dirt on Trump, stored top secret classified information on her private server, etc., etc.?

Nothing fake about it.

Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy with Russia and could not conclude that Obstruction had been committed.
That's the official report and the end of the story.
Not as simple as that bucko, there are political implications. The report showed that Trump and those around him lied to the American people time and time again about meeting with Russians. It also showed possible illegal activity by Trump with how he tried to intervene with the investigation. Do you deny either of those things? If so what and why??
was there a crime? state that crime. that's all you need to do or shut up! cause trump been exonerated bitch!!!!!

Nothing fake about it.

Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy with Russia and could not conclude that Obstruction had been committed.
That's the official report and the end of the story.
Not as simple as that bucko, there are political implications. The report showed that Trump and those around him lied to the American people time and time again about meeting with Russians. It also showed possible illegal activity by Trump with how he tried to intervene with the investigation. Do you deny either of those things? If so what and why??

It is as simple as that.

The only folks facing political issues are the democrats. Americans vote with their wallets...Trump will win 32 states this next time around.
They are not interested in political theater and they are not interested in going back to the type of nightmare that Zero put this
country thru.

The list is currently over 400 - and growing.
Impeach him then. Do it now and shut up. Get the Prog socialist communist gang in the house to make their stand. They talked and talked and talked and now are doing nothing. All of the viciousness, violence, destruction of individuals and now you are impotent!

These LEFTISTS think their talk of impeachment is going to have us quake in our boots. NOT!

This is the gang who not only can NOT shoot straight, their impeachment proceedings would bring out MORE evidence against them while everyone watched. Pelosi knows this, lol. AND, they would NOT be in control of the Senate hearing for conviction, and EVERYTHING would be laid bare.

They have been WRONG on EVERYTHING they said, their media has been wrong, and only the conservative news outlets have had it correct!

OK Leftists, HOW DUMB ARE YOU? (I hope really, really, dumb!) Basically, everything that has been fed to you has been 100% wrong for 2 years! Everything we said, has come up correct, or has not yet been proven correct, nor incorrect.

We have our sources who have nailed it, and you have your sources who have missed the boat. I am excited you want to impeach, because it will bring out MORE!

So, you go ahead and keep believing your crew, lol. You have told us since March of 17 that NONE of this happened. Now, even the New York Times is admitting it did, and it goes with everything OUR SOURCES have told us, while YOUR SOURCES have proven to be ALL WRONG!

Go ahead, make our day, take the chance, lol!

Well, maybe you could contact Trump and Barr and ask them to stop stonewalling all the information they need to proceed on impeachment.
They have all the information they are legally entitled to, including the full report.

Forum List

Back