South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

A very small fucking number so stop using a vastly larger one.

I said it was less than 0.1%. What "vastly larger one" did I use?
0.1! Stop using such a utterly inaccurate figure you damn dummy.

WTF????

I am using 0.1%.

If you divide 32,000 by 65,000,000 you get 0.000492308.

What larger number am I using? When using the answer above as a percentage you move the decimal point two places to the right.
0.1 is an enormous number compared to the truth you damn fool. Use Accurate Numbers.

I said it amounted to less than 0.1%. That is the truth.
No it's not the truth. It's like saying less than 0.1% of people who fly each year will die, when the truth is the number that will die is so much smaller you can't even see it from 0.1%. Use Accurate Numbers, that is how you tell the truth.

Does not matter at all. The number, 0.0492308%, is smaller than 0.1%. Which is exactly what I said.
It does matter because it's fucking dumb. Do the fucking math for once.

You fucking retard. I did the math. I made the statement that the number is less than 0.1%. You claimed I suck at math and that I should divide 32,000 by 65,000,000. I did and the number, 0.0492308%, is less than 0.1%, just as I stated.
Those numbers are not even on the same planet let alone in the same neighborhood. Use Accurate Numbers, period.

Which numbers??? You said divide 32,000 by 65 million.

I originally stated all murders, accidental shooting deaths and gun suicides. That would be 9,200 + 800 + 32,000. Which equals 42,000. If you divide 42,000 by 65 million you get 0.000646154 or 0.0646154%. And my original point still stands.
The number is currently 32,000, not 42,000 for one. And the .00 whatever is the number you should use, and no other. Got it now, dummy?

Can you read??? The 42,000 is a combination of gun suicides, gun murders, and accidental shooting deaths.

If I were listing the actual number, I would use it. But I made teh statement that all of those gun deaths are less than 0.1%. It is a valid comparison and you are simply being obtuse to argue it.

I said it was less than 0.1%. What "vastly larger one" did I use?

WTF????

I am using 0.1%.

What larger number am I using? When using the answer above as a percentage you move the decimal point two places to the right.
0.1 is an enormous number compared to the truth you damn fool. Use Accurate Numbers.

No it's not the truth. It's like saying less than 0.1% of people who fly each year will die, when the truth is the number that will die is so much smaller you can't even see it from 0.1%. Use Accurate Numbers, that is how you tell the truth.

Is it less than 0.1%?? If so, it is the truth.

What happened is that you thought you caught me at bad math, and when you realized I was right you decided to push this nonsense.

It does matter because it's fucking dumb. Do the fucking math for once.

You fucking retard. I did the math. I made the statement that the number is less than 0.1%. You claimed I suck at math and that I should divide 32,000 by 65,000,000. I did and the number, 0.0492308%, is less than 0.1%, just as I stated.
Those numbers are not even on the same planet let alone in the same neighborhood. Use Accurate Numbers, period.

I originally stated all murders, accidental shooting deaths and gun suicides. That would be 9,200 + 800 + 32,000. Which equals 42,000. If you divide 42,000 by 65 million you get 0.000646154 or 0.0646154%. And my original point still stands.
The number is currently 32,000, not 42,000 for one. And the .00 whatever is the number you should use, and no other. Got it now, dummy?

Can you read??? The 42,000 is a combination of gun suicides, gun murders, and accidental shooting deaths.

If I were listing the actual number, I would use it. But I made teh statement that all of those gun deaths are less than 0.1%. It is a valid comparison and you are simply being obtuse to argue it.
The number is 32,000 dumbass. Look it up, use accurate numbers, and do the fucking math for once.

The deaths and injuries due to accidental shootings could be emilinated if everyone followed basic safety rules.
No, they cannot be, ever.

Yes they can. The every accidental shooting death or injury can be, at least partially, attributed to failure to follow basic gun safety rules.
No, that is also not true, but it sounds good to you so there you go.

Bullshit. Care to post an accidental shooting circumstance that cannot be, at least partially, attributed to failure to follow basic gun safety rules?

The number is 32,000 dumbass. Look it up, use accurate numbers, and do the fucking math for once.

What number is 32,000??

WTF????

I am using 0.1%.

What happened is that you thought you caught me at bad math, and when you realized I was right you decided to push this nonsense.
Your math sucks because you are using a number vastly larger than the truth, which means you are not telling the truth and not doing the math. 0.1 is a huge number when compared to the actual number.

The deaths and injuries due to accidental shootings could be emilinated if everyone followed basic safety rules.

Yes they can. The every accidental shooting death or injury can be, at least partially, attributed to failure to follow basic gun safety rules.

Bullshit. Care to post an accidental shooting circumstance that cannot be, at least partially, attributed to failure to follow basic gun safety rules?
That would not be hard at all, if I cared that much, and I don't.

WTF????

I am using 0.1%.

Your math sucks because you are using a number vastly larger than the truth, which means you are not telling the truth and not doing the math. 0.1 is a hug number when compared to the actual number.

That does not matter. It is less than 0.1%.

Now, back to the question I asked. What is 32,000? What does it represent?

What number is 32,000??
Deaths attributed to firearms US currently. All deaths. 22,000 suicides, 800 accidents, and ~10,000 murders = 32,000. Look It Up and Do The Math, I'm not telling you again.

LMAO!! So it would be easy to refute my claim, but you don't want to do so. lol

I guess my claim stands then.

What number is 32,000??
Deaths attributed to firearms US currently. All deaths. 22,000 suicides, 800 accidents, and ~10,000 murders = 32,000. Look It Up and Do The Math, I'm not telling you again.

I used 32,000 several times, and you ranted about it not being accurate. I boosted the numbers in your favor, and you still bitch?

I stated that it was less than 0.1%. It is. Case closed.

No, it doesn't. Start here: 13 of the Most Tragic and Horrifying Gun Accidents in 2014 Alternet

What number is 32,000??

I used 32,000 several times, and you ranted about it not being accurate. I boosted the numbers in your favor, and you still bitch?

You are mixing people up. I never use any number higher than 32,000, because that, unlike your numbers, is the accurate one.

Propaganda, pure and simple:

"South Carolina lawmaker has proposed making local school students spend three weeks studying the Second Amendment using materials “developed or recommended” by the NRA, reports CarolinaLive.

State Representative Alan Clemmons, saying he wants a stronger emphasis to be placed on the Second Amendment, has proposed altering a mandatory high school class devoted to the U.S. Constitution to focus on guns in order to “demystify” them."
South Carolina lawmaker wants high schools to spend 3 weeks teaching NRA class on guns

No, it doesn't. Start here: 13 of the Most Tragic and Horrifying Gun Accidents in 2014 Alternet

Yes it does. Here are the basic safety rules: http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/GunSafety.pdf

Each of those tragic shooting could have been prevented if the gun owners followed the rules listed there.

For example, the woman who shot herself in the car "1) Woman Preparing to Shoot Ferguson Protesters Accidentally Shoots Self", broke several rules.
I-1.Always point the muzzle ina safe direction; never point a firearm at anyone or anything you don't want to shoot.
2.Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
3.Keep the action open and the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it.
and
II-6. Never joke around or engage in horseplay while handling or using firearms.

The rest also could have only happened if the basic safety rules were broken.

What number is 32,000??

You are mixing people up. I never use any number higher than 32,000, because that, unlike your numbers, is the accurate one.

Yep, and my statement that the 32,000 was less than 1/10th of 1% was accurate.

Yes it does. Here are the basic safety rules: http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/GunSafety.pdf

Each of those tragic shooting could have been prevented if the gun owners followed the rules listed there.

For example, the woman who shot herself in the car "1) Woman Preparing to Shoot Ferguson Protesters Accidentally Shoots Self", broke several rules. I-1.Always point the muzzle in
a safe direction; never point a firearm at anyone or anything you don't want to shoot.
2.Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
3.Keep the action open and the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it.
and
II-6. Never joke around or engage in horseplay while handling or using firearms.

The rest also could have only happened if the basic safety rules were broken.
Where's the rule that says you don't let an 8-year-old with a gun instructor standing beside her fire an Uzi at a gun range? Or the one that says you can't carry a gun in your pants?

What number is 32,000??

Yep, and my statement that the 32,000 was less than 1/10th of 1% was accurate.
No, it's not accurate you fucking dummy. The real number is the "accurate" one. Yours is bullshit. It's like saying less than 50% of teenage girls get pregnant each year, when the accurate number is 1/10 of that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back